剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-凯伦怎么样 -很好
- So, how's Karen? - Great.
我觉得我回来工作 她比我还激动
I think she was more excited for me to get back to work than I was.
她说我老是在她眼前转
Somehow, she says that I hover.
怎么了
What...
阿西娜 你怎么来了
Athena, what are you doing here?
我怎么能错过你第一天归队
Oh, I wouldn't miss your first day back.
鲍比为你准备了“欢迎回归”早餐
And Bobby here went all-out for your welcome-back breakfast.
谁吃完第一轮了
So, who's done with their first round?
我准备好第二轮了 事情要变得难看起来了
I'm ready for my second round, and it's about to get ugly.
我觉得我也要喝第二杯了 好喝
Yeah, I guess I'll, uh, grab some seconds, too. Yum.
他怎么喝上绿色果汁了
What's with the, uh, green juice?
我不知道
I don't know.
听说你在走健康路线
Oh. Heard you're on a health kick?
对啊 就不能让一个人试图对自己好点吗
Uh, yeah. Can't a guy try to take care of himself?
巴克 你对健康的理解就是配菜沙拉
Buck, your idea of healthy is a side salad.
什么时候蔬菜泥变成了正餐了
When did puréed greens become a whole main meal?
自从我答应做康纳和卡梅伦的捐精者
Uh, well, since I agreed to be Connor and Kameron's sperm donor.
-你真的要做吗 -我真的要做
- So, you're really doing it? - I'm really doing it. And-and I figure, if I am,
既然要做 那就要好好做 对吧
I... I should do it right.
给他们最高的成功几率
You know, set them up with the best chance for success.
所以你才喝绿色果汁
Ah, hence the green juice.
不仅是绿色果汁
Ah, not just green juice.
我把一切都戒掉了
I'm abstaining from everything.
不喝酒 不吃垃圾食品 不吃红肉 不吃汞含量高的鱼类
Right? No alcohol, no junk food, red meat, fish that could be too high in mercury.
我不确定剑鱼对精♥子♥数量有影响
Mm, not sure swordfish has an effect on your sperm count.
不 我在戒掉其他东西来帮助提高精♥子♥数量
No, I'm abstaining from other things to help with that.
你懂的 我想保持库存充足
You know, I'm, uh, trying to keep the tank full,
不让那些游泳选手逃跑
not let... swimmers escape.
所以你没有…
So, you haven't...
没有
Nope.
-一次都没有 -没有
Not even once?
多久了
For how long?
比预期的时间要久
Longer than expected.
我很抱歉 巴克利先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Buckley.
貌似他们没有把你的 直接接受人授权表格发过来
It doesn't look like they sent over your direct recipient authorization forms.
你确定吗 他们说今天早上 发邮件给你们了
Are you sure? They-they said they e-mailed it to you this morning.
我们的服务器崩溃了
Our servers are down.
你能改天再来吗
Uh, can you come back another day?
我们的工作时间是早8点到晚8点
We're here from 8:00 to 8:00.
午餐休息 2点返回
帕特会给你抽血 然后我们给你做检查
Pat will take your blood so we can do our screening.
你不怕针吧
You don't have any issues with needles, do you?
不怕 没关系
Uh, no, all good.
帕特没事吧
Uh, is-is... is Pat okay?
打打911 快点
Whoa! Uh, hey, call 911. Go, go, go, go.
好的
Okay.
四周吗
Four weeks?
你不觉得这可能是暗示你不应该做这件事吗
And you don't think that maybe that's a hint that you shouldn't be doing this?
听着 我遇到了一连串倒霉的事情 但明天会好转的
Listen, it's a run of bad luck, but it turns around tomorrow.
我已经预约好了
I have my appointment set.
我过去 完成捐赠就好了 已经都安排好了
I go in, I make my donation, it's taken care of.
所以 四周的禁欲
So, four weeks of abstinence?
-四周 -感觉怎么样
- Four weeks. - How's that been?
开始感觉像是另外一种紧急情况了
It's, uh, starting to feel like a whole other kind of emergency.
莲花 洛杉矶市中心
嘿 你能给我四号♥房♥间的客户 装点大♥麻♥素油吗
Hey, can you box up some CBD oil for my client in room four?
用我的优♥惠♥ 我觉得她上周过得很艰难
Use my discount. I think she's had a rough week.
好的
Mm-hmm, okay.
知道吗
You know what?
装点睡眠软糖
Throw in some sleep gummies.
无妨的
Can't hurt.
我是薇洛 能进来吗
It's Willow. Can I come in?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
这里是市中心的莲花水疗吧 我们这里有一起蜡烫伤事故
什么
A what?
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我就离开了房♥间一下
I only left the room for a minute,
等我回来的时候 就发现她这样了
and when I came back in, I found her like this.
她叫什么
What's her name?
-费丽萨 -什么 不可能
- Felisa. - What? No way.
是她 这是她的手镯
This is her. It's her bracelet.
费丽萨 我是消防员迪亚兹
Felisa, this is firefighter Diaz.
-我们在你家…见过面 -心率在攀升
- We met at, yeah, at your house. - Heart rate's elevated.
费丽萨 恐慌只会让事情变得更糟
Felisa, panicking is only gonna make things worse.
我需要你放松 我们很专业 我保证
I need you to stay relaxed. You're in good hands, I promise.
-我们现在需要开出一条气道 -把手术刀给我
- We need to make an airway now. - Pass me the scalpel.
马上来 手术刀
It's coming up. Scalpel.
尽量保持冷静 费丽萨
Try to stay calm, Felisa.
等一下
Hold on, hold on.
-那是什么 -蜡流进她的喉咙了
- Is that... - The wax. It made its way into her throat.
口腔导气管
Oral airway.
再坚持几秒钟 费丽萨 好了
Few more seconds, Felisa.
就快好了
- All right. - Almost there, almost there.
好的 戴面罩
O2 mask going on.
开气道
Checking airway.
离手
Clear.
她没事吧
So, she's okay?
她在呼吸
She's breathing.
好了 我们现在怎么处理蜡
All right, so now what do we do with the wax?
加热器好像只能调到40度
Looks like the warmer was only set for 104 degrees.
好的 所以可能不会有严重的灼伤 因为蜡已经开始冷却了
Okay, so probably not major burns, since it's already started to cool.
我们还是别动蜡 让医生除掉吧
I say we leave it and let the hospital remove it.
好的 所以蜡会稍微多停留一会
Okay. So, the wax stays on just for a little while longer.
坚持住
Hang in there.
天啊 费丽萨
Oh, my God, Felisa!
发生什么了
What-what happened?
细节还不清楚
Fuzzy on the details.
她会没事吧
Is she gonna be okay?
只要我们把她送到医院 她就会没事
She will be, as soon as we get her to the hospital.
好的 我跟她一起坐车去
Okay, I'm-I'm riding with her.
你一直都在这里吗
You've been here this whole time?
我是她的助理 费丽萨去所有地方我都跟着
I am her assistant. I go everywhere with Felisa.
对 我很抱歉 我理解
Yes. I-I am so sorry. I understand.
-这很困难 -嘿 抱歉 不好意思
- It's a lot to go through. - Oh, uh, hey. Sorry, excuse me.
我过来赴捐献的预约
Um, I'm-I'm here for my donation appointment.
抱歉 大楼停电了 我们得重新安排时间了
Sorry. Building's lost power. We'll have to reschedule.
好吧 要停多久的电
Uh, okay, h-how long is it gonna be out?
-我可以等 -不知道
- I can wait. - No idea.
抱歉 不是对你说的
Um, sorry, not you.
听起来像是要停电一整天
Sounds like they might take the rest of the day.
我很抱歉 我知道你在我们这里接连碰壁
I'm sorry. I know you've had a run of bad luck with us.
也许我可以明天再来
Maybe I can-I can come back tomorrow.
-好 那就太好了 -很好 什么时候
- Yes, that's perfect. - Great. What time?
很抱歉 不是对你说的
I'm sorry, not you.
最早的时间是下周二
Uh, first available is... a week from Tuesday.
可以吗
Does that work?
当然可以
Uh, yeah. Sure.
不可以也没办法
Guess it's gonna have to.
所以 那个手镯本来是给她转运用的吗
So, the bracelet was supposed to change her luck?
我觉得它可能让厄运变得更严重了
Feel like maybe it made the bad luck more... apocalyptic.
-糟糕 -怎么了
- Oh, no. - What?
那个破手镯
That's that damn bracelet.
你觉得它听到我说它坏话了吗
Do you think it heard me trash talking it?
我觉得它没有耳朵
I don't think it has ears.
一定是去急诊室途中掉下来了 我们该怎么办
Must have fallen off going to the ER. What should we do?
把她的手镯还给她
Give her her bracelet back.
-哇 -等等
- Whoa! - Wait, wait, wait, wait!
安全起见
Just to be on the safe side.
对
Right.
诅咒第一定律 它们会像病毒一样传播
First rule of a curse, they spread like a virus.
你们俩太可笑了
You two are being ridiculous.
-嘿 你没事吧 -我就说吧
- Hey. You okay? - I told you.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表