剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我们会试着联♥系♥他
We're gonna try and contact him.
蒂莫西·贝克 他在埃利奥特&韦克斯勒
Timothy Baker. He's at Elliot/Wexler.
世纪城的一家律师事务所上班
It's a law firm in Century City.
乔什: 琳达 找到父亲
Josh: Linda, find the father.
好了 大家听好了
All right, everybody, listen up.
好吧 就...快去找找
Okay, just... go.
去每家商店看看 - 杰登!
Just go look in every store. - Jayden!
杰登!
Jayden!
(siren wailing)
紧急失踪案件
Critical Missing.
任何人有接到
Anyone get a 911 call
从商场打来的报♥警♥电♥话♥ 称看到了一个孩子
from the mall, about a found child
或可疑活动
or suspicious activity,
马上上报
shout it out ASAP.
派出所有的小组
Send all the units you can.
727-L-30警员 到达南入口
727-L-30, arriving at south entrance.
提醒其他单位小组
Alert other units to form a perimeter
在其他入口处围起队线 听我的命令
at other entrances. On my mark,
他们就会进来
they will work their way in.
收到 727-L-30警员
Copy that, 727-L-30.
我的天哪 进去糖果店试试
Oh, my God. Go in and try the candy store.
伊芙琳: 好的 - 坎迪斯: 杰登!
Evelyn: Okay. - Candice: Jayden!
什-什么 如果他把孩子带走了怎么办?
What-what... what if he took him?
如果别人带走了他怎么办?
What if someone else did?
他可能在任何地方 这里...
He could be anywhere. There's...
这里有这么多人
There's so many people. (panting)
他可能会待在任何地方
He could be anywhere.
我们要专注于我们现在所知的情况
We're going to focus on what we know,
也就是说 警♥察♥现在应该要到现场了
which is that the police should be landing now.
他不在这里 - 不在吗? 天哪
He's not out there. - No? Oh, God.
不在 不在
Nothing. Nothing.
雅典娜: 坎迪斯? - 哦 天
Athena: Candice? - Oh, God.
他们到了 他们到这里了 他们在这边了
They're here. They're here. They're here.
麦迪: 我需要你保持通话
Maddie: I'm gonna keep you
当我在线联♥系♥其他警员时
on the line while I contact the other officers.
雅典娜: 让路
Athena: Make way.
坎迪斯 我是格兰特警司
Candice, I'm Sergeant Grant.
你儿子有喜欢的商店吗?
Does your son have a favorite store?
任何他想去的地方吗? - 我不确定
Any place that he'd want to go? - I'm not sure.
我们已经在这里几个小时了 他可能在任何地方
We've been here for hours. He could be anywhere.
麦迪: 727-L-30警员
Maddie: 727-L-30,
其他小组已就位
additional units are in position.
雅典娜: 收到调度 把他们派到我们这里来
Athena: Copy, dispatch. Send them toward us.
我的警员们正在移♥动♥
My officers are moving
去和他们对接 - 麦迪: 坎迪斯
to meet them. - Maddie: Candice,
我们聊系到你丈夫了
we've located your husband.
他在工作 他一整个早上都在那里 - 天哪
He's at work, and he's been there all morning. - Oh, my God.
那我的孩子出什么事了?
Then what could have happened to my baby?
麦迪: 让我们把注意力保持在搜索中
Maddie: Let's stay focused on the search.
警♥察♥正在前往现场
The police on converging on your location.
雅典娜: 你有发现什么吗? - 警员:我们什么都没有找到
Athena: What'd you find? - Officer: We got nothing.
任何事物? - 没有 长官 什么都没有
Anything? - Negative, ma'am. Uh-uh. Nothing.
你可以? 拜㧌请帮帮我 请帮帮我
Have you-? Please help me. Please help me.
不 不 不 别崩溃
No, no, no. No, no. Don't go there.
请帮帮我 - 别难过了
Please help me. - Don't go there.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Just breathe. Just breathe.
不会出事的
(sobbing) - It's okay.
我想这个商场没有公共广播系统吧?
I don't suppose this mall has a public address system?
只能播放音乐 无法播放语♥音♥
Only music, and there's no access for voice.
麦迪 有一位先生在商场打电♥话♥过来
Maddie, I have a gentleman on the line who's at the mall.
说他看到一个男孩独自在美食广场闲逛
Says he saw a boy wandering alone in the food court.
我展示了来自商场的七通电♥话♥
I'm showing seven calls total from the mall.
调度员: 我也有类似的电♥话♥ 过来看一下!
Dispatcher: Similar call over here!
麦迪: 我们不需要公共广播系统
Maddie: We don't need a public address system.
727-L-30
727-L-30,
请注意 这里没有公共广播系统
be advised, there is no public address system,
但我们可以找群众帮忙
but we're gonna crowdsource one.
我们需要在商场底层的每个人都大声点
We need everyone down there to get very loud.
雅典娜: 各位 我们需要你们的帮助
Athena: Everyone, we're going to need your help.
杰登!
Jayden!
所有人: 杰登! 杰登!
All: Jayden! Jayden!
杰登! 杰登!
(chanting): Jayden! Jayden!
杰登! 杰登! 杰登! 杰登!
Jayden! Jayden! Jayden! Jayden!
杰登!
Jayden!
杰登! 杰登!
Jayden! Jayden!
杰登! 杰登! 杰登!
(muffled): Jayden! Jayden! Jayden!
杰登!
Jayden!
杰登! 杰登!
Jayden! Jayden!
杰登!
Jayden!
杰登! 杰登!
Jayden! Jayden!
杰登! - 雅典娜: 坎迪斯
Jayden! - Athena: Candice.
坎迪斯
Candice.
杰登!
(gasps) - Jayden!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God! (crying)
(applause)
我去给我们买♥♥甜点了
I went to get us dessert.
(laughs)
(indistinct chatter, laughter)
感谢大家们!
Thank you!
谢谢你们!
Thank you!
♪
(whooping, applause)
走吧
Go ahead.
你怎么知道它在这里?
(grunts) - How do you even know it's in here?
它有可能在任何地方 任何垃圾填埋场
It could be anywhere, in any landfill.
因为...
Because...
我有这个
I've got this.
这能告诉我
And it shows me
确切的挖掘地点
the exact spot to dig.
这样太疯了吧 你疯了吧
This is insane. You're insane.
你是一个糟糕的室友
And you're a bad roommate.
如果这个东西真的那么值钱
If it was so valuable,
你不应该把它乱放不留在身边
you shouldn't have left it laying around.
你这个傻子
(sighs),You idiot.
我把它放在我桌子旁边的地板上
I left it laying on the floor next to my desk--
那就是它所属的地方
that's where it belongs.
这是一个硬盘塔
It's a hard drive tower.
把我一生的积蓄都存在了里面
Had my entire life savings on it.
这不是垃圾
It wasn't trash.
我怎么知道呢?
How was I supposed to know?
那是...
It was...
嘿 但是...那里面有钱吗?
Hey, but... There was money on it?
多少?
How much?
好吧 除非你告诉我里面究竟是多少钱
Okay, I'm not lifting a finger until you tell me
否则我是不会动一根手指的 - 随着今年早些时候
exactly how much. - With the crypto crash
加密货币的崩溃
earlier this year and everything,
大概值四百万左右
it's probably worth about four million.
美元?! - 布鲁斯:大概能拿那么多
Dollars?! - Bruce: Give or take.
我需要钱来自行发行我的专辑
I need the money to self-publish my album.
哇
Wow.
如果你要我帮你找
If you want me to help you look for it,
我得分一点 五五分
I get a cut. Even split. - (scoffs)
绝对不可能 - 那行 七三分
Absolutely not. - Fine. 70-30.
不行 - 内特:好
No. - Nate: Okay.
如果你要这样子的话 我就回家了
If that's how you're gonna be, I'll just go home.
嘿 等等!
Hey, wait!
♪
我75% 你25%
75-25.
(sighs)
那我们开始挖吧
Let's get digging.
布鲁斯: 追踪器是显示的在这边
Bruce: Tracker says this way.
(beeping in distance)
Oh.
布鲁斯 布鲁斯 是时候停下了
Bruce. Bruce. It's time to call it.
别这样 别走
Come on, don't go.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表