剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Maddie is in a better place.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
真的 我很高兴
Truly. I'm... I am.
好的
Good.
因为你是最应该真正明白
'Cause you of all people should really understand.
当你和伊娃在一起背叛凯伦时
When you cheated on Karen with Eva,
你花了多长时间才重新获得她的信任?
how long did it take for you to regain her trust?
(exhales sharply)
我想花了很长的时间
A long time I suppose.
但是她选择原谅了你
But she forgave you.
她原谅了你
She did.
然后你们就向前看了吗?
And you moved forward from that?
我们做到了
We did.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want.
那就是婚姻
That's marriage.
我们总会伤害我们所爱的人
We hurt the ones we love all the time.
并不代表我们不应该在一起
Doesn't mean we shouldn't be together.
♪
你说得对
You're right.
抱歉 奇姆 我是一个糟糕的朋友
I'm sorry, Chim. I'm a terrible friend.
不 你是我最好的朋友
No, you're my best friend.
我的固执己见 有时会犯错的好朋友
My very opinionated, sometimes wrong best friend.
(chuckles)
你只是想保护我
You were just trying to protect me,
因此我爱你这一点
and I love you for that.
我越界了
I overstepped.
我原谅你
And I forgive you.
明白是怎么回事了吧
See how that works?
(chuckles, sobs)
来吧 我们去找那枚戒指吧
Come on. Let's go find that ring.
我们到处都找过了
We've looked everywhere.
也不是到处都找了
(sighs), Not everywhere.
♪
奇米: 这真的毫无意义
Chimney: This is pointless.
即使它就在这里 我们也永远找不到它
Even if it's here, we're never gonna find it.
我以为我们会在
I thought we were gonna get lucky at
小通西尔·斯特小姐的住处走运
Little Miss Tonsil Stones' place,
但她差点给我们报了警
but she almost called the cops on us.
是啊 这能怪她吗?
Yeah, can you blame her?
我放弃
I give up.
真的没了 我只能接受
It's lost-, I just have to accept it.
快点 让我们在有人看到我们之前离开这里
Come on, let's get out of here before somebody sees us.
抱歉 奇姆
I'm sorry, Chim.
真的很抱歉
I really am.
雅典娜: 你们都快要后悔了
Athena: You are about to both be sorry.
雅...?
Ath...?
别...说话了 先生
Stop... talking, sir.
嗯 好的 警官 - 警司
Uh, yes, Officer. - Sergeant.
警司!
Sergeant!
跟我来 马上
Come with me, immediately.
这是一个紧急情况
It was an emergency.
这不是紧急情况 这是犯蠢
It was not an emergency. It was stupid.
现在你们两个应该比任何人都清楚
Now you both should know better than anyone
今天发生过的事情之后那里有多危险
how dangerous it is out there after what happened today.
我的错
It's my fault.
我只是以为我能找到它
I just thought I could find it,
但它不见了
but it's gone.
永远失去了
Lost for good.
雅典娜: 鲍比告诉我发生了什么
Athena: Bobby told me what happened.
抱歉 奇姆
I'm sorry, Chim.
但你真的认为你能在这一大堆垃圾里
But did you really think you could find a ring
找到那一枚戒指吗?
in all of that?
这是我最后的希望
It was my last hope.
但现在希望也没了
But now that's gone, too.
听着 你弄丢了戒指
Look, you lost the ring,
但这并不意味着你不能结婚
but that doesn't mean you still can't have the marriage.
如果你想结婚的话 一切都还有希望
If that's what you want. All is not lost.
♪
谢谢你让我用你的浴室
Thanks for letting me use your shower.
只是还没有准备好回家
Just not ready to face home yet.
亨: 来 我给你泡了杯茶 - 谢谢
Hen: Here, I made you some tea. - Thanks.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
感觉自己很蠢很失败
Like a loser and a failure.
我认为这几乎可以概括
I think that pretty much sums it up.
噢 对了 还是一个白♥痴♥
Oh, yeah, and an idiot.
别这么说
Don't say that.
也许你可以提出保险索赔
Maybe you can file an insurance claim,
还能拿回一些钱?
get some of the money back?
这不是钱的问题 亨
This is not about the money, Hen.
这是一个提示 - 奇姆
This is a sign. - Chim.
这是一个戒指 身外之物 你可以再买♥♥另一个
It's a ring, an object. You can get another one.
不 老天正试图告诉我一些事情
No, the universe is trying to tell me something.
每次我和麦迪尝试
Every time me and Maddie try to make
做点实在的 有意义的事 全都像沙子一样散落
something real, concrete, it falls away like sand.
也许是时候开始关注到这一点了
Maybe it's time I start paying attention to that.
♪
麦迪: 好吧 你愿意
Maddie: Okay, would you like to
在我给你拿点牛奶的时候挑点东西玩吗?
pick out something to play with while I get you some milk?
我猜是要的
(babbles) - I will take that as a yes.
(laughing playfully)
(toy playing music)
希望爸爸..
(mumbling): Wish that Papa...
爸爸
Papa.
啦 啦 啦 啦 啦
La, la, la, la, la.
♪
奇米: 我只是不想把事情搞砸
Chimney: I just don't want to screw this up.
你不会搞砸的 - 搞砸什么?
You're not gonna screw this up. - Screw what up?
巴比:嘿 麦迪 你好啊 - 麦迪: 嗨
Bobby: Hey, Maddie, how are you? - Maddie: Hi.
巴比: 哇哦 好久不见了
Bobby: Wow, it's been a while.
麦迪: 哦 嘿,没那么久 嗨
Maddie: Oh, hey, it hasn't been that long. Hi.
巴比: 嗨 - 奇米: 好吧 你来得很快
Bobby: Hi. - Chimney: Well, you got here quick.
没有车流吗?
No traffic?
没有 运气很好 嗨!
No, I got very lucky. Hi!
我给你们两留一点时间
I'm gonna give you two a minute.
麦迪: 好了 那...
(alarm ringing) - Maddie: All right, well...
再见 爸爸 - 再见
Bye, Daddy. - Bye.
好的 那么一会儿见 - 奇米: 好的
Okay. We'll see you later. - Chimney: All right.
奇米: 再见
Chimney: Bye.
麦迪: 好了 我拿到牛奶了
Maddie (singsongy): Okay, I got the milk.
你准备好了吗? 我们走...
You ready? Let's go...
车开了!
Car! (imitates zooming)
来吧
Here we go.
胡萝卜 胡萝卜 胡萝卜
(mumbling): Carrot, carrot, carrot.
啊 是胡萝卜吗?
Uh, is it a carrot? (imitates munching)
- (Jee-Yun giggles) - (laughs)
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表