剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Which, I guess, kind of tracks.
是啊 很合理
Yeah, it makes sense.
你在帮助别人
Helping people,
造福世人 跟随你♥爸♥妈的脚步
serving the greater good. Following in your parents' footsteps.
我爸妈 他们真的很不一样
Oh, my parents. They were really different.
他们很快乐 为我感到骄傲
Uh, they were happy. Proud of me.
我不得不说 有他们关心感觉很好
I have to say, it-it felt good to have them care.
他们在这里也很关心你
Well, they seemed to care a lot out here, too.
他们很担心你 我们都是
They were pretty worried about you. We all were.
我知道 你都拿出念珠了
I know, uh... you busted out the rosary beads and everything.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
不晓得 我就是知道
I don't know. Just do.
-听起来是很疯狂的旅程 -是很疯狂
-Sounds like a crazy trip. -It was crazy, uh...
大家都很不一样
Ev-Everyone was pretty different.
除了小亨
Uh, except Hen.
她完全一样
She was exactly the same.
那我呢?我有什么不同?
Well, what about me--how was I different?
你…
You were, um...
其实你还是巴比
You know, you-you were still Bobby, actually.
你帮助我想通一些事
Uh, you helped me figure some things out
-找到回家的路 -很好
-and find my way home. -Good.
但我还是不太相信
Though I still find it hard to believe
你会自愿离开你能修复一切的世界
that you voluntarily left a world where you could fix everything.
不是一切
Not everything.
不是的
Nah.
相信我 这里比较好
Trust me, it's... it's better here.
好吧
All right.
你看看
Well, look at that.
我赢了
Gin.
每次都是你
Every time.
我能帮忙弄晚餐吗?
Can I help with dinner?
谢谢 但我可以的
thanks, but I think I got it.
还有人要来吗?
Are there more people coming?
你好像在帮军队做饭
It looks like you're cooking for an army.
这些都不是我做的
Actually, I didn't cook any of it.
自从巴克住院 大家都送东西过去
People have been dropping stuff off since Buck's been in the hospital.
我想我们可以吃顿便饭
So I thought we'd have a bit of a potluck.
好 味道很香
Well, it smells delicious.
抱歉我弄了这么久
I'm sorry that it's taking so long.
重新加热比我想的还要复杂
Reheating is more complicated than I thought.
没关系
That's okay.
你父亲很享受跟智允相处的时光
I think your father is enjoying the time with Jee-Yun.
是啊 我想她也很享受 有祖父母宠她的时光
Yeah, and I think she's really enjoying being spoiled by her grandparents.
他觉得很抱歉
He's sorry.
你父亲
Your father.
明姨 谢谢你的好意
Myung, I appreciate what you're trying to do,
但你不用帮他说话
but you don't have to.
他的远离跟你没有关系
His staying away had nothing to do with you.
真的吗?因为我觉得有
Really? 'Cause I felt like it did.
他很羞愧
He was ashamed.
他失败了
He was a failure.
所以他才没办法过来这里
That's why he could never bring himself to come here.
失败什么?
Failure how?
他在经营首尔最大的科技公♥司♥之一
He runs one the biggest tech companies in Seoul.
不是在韩国
Not in Korea.
在这里
Here.
这个国家的一切 对他来说都代表失败
Everything in this country represents a failure for him.
是啊
Right.
他没办法让事业成功
He couldn't make his business successful.
没办法挽救婚姻
He couldn't save his marriage
也没办法在你母亲死后 说服你跟他一起回韩国
and he couldn't convince you to come back to Korea with him after your mother died.
我不知道这件事
I didn't know that.
你父亲不是心坏的人 而是骄傲的人
Your father is not a mean man but a proud man.
而骄傲往往会阻碍真正重要的事
And often... the pride gets in the way of what is important.
我想你跟他可能有这个共通点
I think you might have that in common.
爷爷好笑
Pop Pop funny.
嘿 她刚刚叫你“爷爷”
Hey, she just called you Pop Pop.
更重要的是 她觉得我好笑
More importantly... she thinks I'm funny.
对 我想爷爷就是要好笑
Yeah, I guess that's what grandads are for.
希望你们饿了 有很多食物
I hope you guys are hungry. There's plenty.
就算这是我们在这的最后一晚 你也不用这么麻烦 豪威德
Oh, you didn't have to go to all that trouble, Howard, just because it's our last night.
我跟他说过了
I tried to tell him that.
说到这个
Yeah, about that. Uh...
你们来这里以后 因为巴克住院 我们不常见到面
We really haven't seen much of you guys since you've been here, with Buck in the hospital
所以我在想 也许你们应该多待几天
and all, so I was thinking maybe you guys should stay a few more days?
我们不想打扰你们太久
We don't want to overstay our welcome.
不会的
You're not.
我刚邀请你们了
I just invited you.
我第一次这么高兴看到这个地方
I don't think I've ever been happier to see this place.
-哇 好多祝我康复的心意 -是啊
-Wow, that's a lot of "get well" wishes. -Yeah,
在消防站更多
there's a lot more at the firehouse.
你何不坐下来放松?别站着
Why don't you sit down and relax? Get off your feet.
你就先睡沙发吧
Yeah, let's get you set up on the couch
才不用在楼梯上上下下的
so you don't have to walk up and down these stairs.
你没有沙发
You don't have a couch.
你为什么没有沙发?
Why don't you have a couch?
那个故事站着听就太长了
Oh, that story is, uh, too long to tell while standing.
你有打算买♥♥沙发吗?
Are you planning on getting one?
迟早吧 我现在有椅子就行了
Yeah. Eventually. I'm-I'm good with the chair for now.
不行 你在扶手椅上不能休养
No, you can't recuperate in an armchair.
我会帮你买♥♥沙发
I'm getting you a couch.
也许帮你的客人 准备一组漂亮的沙发或沙发床
Maybe a nice sectional or a sleeper sofa for your guests.
谁会来跟我住?
Who's coming to stay with me?
你该不会以为你能轻易摆脱我们吧?
You didn't think you were getting rid of us that easily, did you?
听说今天下午有球赛
I hear there's a game on this afternoon.
-而没有沙发就不能看 -好 妈
-Which you can't watch without a couch. -Okay, Mom,
说真的 有椅子就行了
seriously, I'm good with the chair.
别跟我争这个
Do not fight me on this.
菲利普 帮我找卷尺
Phillip? Help me find the measuring tape.
厨房♥的抽屉 左上角
Uh, kitchen drawer. Top left corner.
我们干脆也买♥♥些小地毯好了
And we might as well find some area rugs.
要能整合风格的东西 弄得温馨一点
You want something to pull it all together. Warm it up a little.
她会把你整间公♥寓♥都重新装♥修♥了
Oh, she is going to redecorate your entire apartment.
-你知道的吧? -没关系 我不介意
-You know that, right? -It's okay, I don't mind.
其实还蛮好的
It's kind of nice.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表