剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
人们都说洛杉矶没有四季之分
People say that there are no seasons in Los Angeles.
想象我们每天都是晴朗的22度
Imagining all of our days as perfectly sunny and 72 degrees.
其实这说的是圣地亚哥
That's actually San Diego.
洛杉矶居民知道多雨的冬天 一般都会被太过短暂的春天取代
Angelenos know how rainy winter gives way to a too-short spring,
夏天以阴沉的天空开始 以无情的炎热结束
that summer starts with gloomy skies and ends with unrelenting heat.
圣塔安娜风开始吹拂时会怎样
And what happens when the Santa Anas start to blow.
红旗火灾警告日
干燥的风吹过山脉和峡谷
Dry winds that tear through the mountains and canyons
当它们降落在城市时 会加快速度和力量
picking up speed and strength as they descend on the city.
吹倒电线 将树木连根拔起 让人心不安
Downing power lines, uprooting trees and unsettling psyches.
从偏头痛到离婚率上升 一切都归咎于它
Blamed for everything from migraines to a rise in the divorce rate...
圣塔安娜风让我们精疲力竭
...the Santa Anas wear us down..
潜入我们的梦中 让我们咬牙切齿
Creeping into our dreams and setting our teeth on edge.
每一阵风都增加了一种怪异而普遍的感觉
Every gust adding to the eerie, pervasive sense
那就是我们可能要被清算了
that a reckoning may be upon us.
或者就像琼·狄迪恩所说…
Or, as Joan Didion said...
阿门
Amen.
“风让我们看到了我们离崩溃有多近”
"The wind shows us how close to the edge we are."
《紧急呼救》
三天前
嘿 你今晚工作吗 我没看到你在排班表上
Oh, hey! You working tonight? I didn't see you on the schedule.
贾米尔需要紧急根管治疗 我就说替他的班
Jamal needs an emergency root canal. Said I'd cover.
你好像不太开心
You seem very upset about that.
不是 只是…我过来的时候绕了四次路
No. It's just... I hit four detours on the way here.
两次是遇到了掉落的大树枝
Two fallen tree limbs,
一次是一个白♥痴♥撞上了消防栓
one random idiot who drove into a fire hydrant,
还有出于某种原因 阿尔瓦拉多路完全封锁了
and for some reason Alvarado is completely closed.
玉米粉蒸肉节
Tamale festival.
在2022“风害末日”期间举办吗
In the middle of Windpocalypse 2022?
所以我特意空出时间来处理大混乱
This is why I schedule around these crazy shifts.
就像满月一样 不知何故 圣塔安娜风让人们认为
Just like full moons, somehow the Santa Anas make people think
犯蠢和不理智是没关系的
it's okay to be dumb and irrational,
然后他们就做出愚蠢的选择 造成愚蠢的紧急事件
and then they go and make dumb choices, leading to dumb emergencies.
-我说过他们很蠢了吗 -我觉得你可能说了
-Did I mention they're dumb? -I think you might have.
-目前接到了多少电♥话♥ -就几个 都是常见的情况
-How many calls so far? -Uh, just a few, you know, usual stuff.
几个喝醉惹事的 还有几个被飞伞击中的
Yeah, a few drunk and disorderlies. Some people hit by a flying umbrella.
-鹦鹉刺伤 -什么
-That parrot stabbing. -What?
-鹦鹉怎么会刺伤人 -其实是鹦鹉被用作了刺伤工具
-How does a parrot stab someone? -They were actually stabbed with a parrot.
是个鹦鹉雕像 这个有点奇怪
It was, like, a parrot statue. That one was a little weird.
但不是我们见过最奇怪的
But not the weirdest we've ever seen.
就把这当作普通的大风夜
Well, think of it as your average windy night.
能有多糟糕
How bad can it be?
在今天早些时候发布的一份声明中 洛杉矶消防局提到…
In a statement released earlier today, the LAFD announced
洛杉矶消防局全市范围事故 红旗火灾警报
他们将在两年内 首次推行红旗火灾警报停车区
it's going to be enforcing red flag parking zones for the first time in two years.
就从今晚午夜左右开始...
They'll be starting about midnight tonight...
兰尼 没事的 快下来
Lenny. It's okay. Come on down.
妈妈 我没办法让它平静下来
Mom, I can't calm her down.
为什么要放烟花
Why are there fireworks?
大周一晚上8点的 这是在庆祝什么
What are we celebrating at 8:00 on a Monday?
很明显 他们不喜欢宠物 或者环境
Obviously they don't like pets or the environment.
也许你♥爸♥爸到家后能帮助它
Maybe your dad will be able to help her when he gets home.
-他通常不是现在就到家了吗 -都怪圣塔安娜风
-Well, isn't he normally home by now? -It's the Santa Anas.
公♥司♥从来雇不够人处理倒塌的电线
The company never hires enough workers to deal with all the downed power lines.
-外面的风真的很大 -不 兰尼 站住
-It's really kicking up out there. -No, no, Lenny! Stop!
-我去拿手电筒 -我去拿零食罐
-I'll get the flashlight. -I'll get the treat container.
我很抱歉 亲爱的 它可能只是躲起来了
I'm so sorry, honey. She's probably just hiding.
但它要是被车撞或者被土狼攻击怎么办
But what if she gets hit by a car? Or attacked by a coyote?
嘿 我们会找到它的
Hey, hey, we're gonna find her.
它现在一定很害怕
She must be so scared right now.
这样吧 我会…
You know what, I-I'll
你准备上♥床♥睡觉 我去外边再找一会
go out and look some more while you're getting ready for bed.
烟花看起来还要再放一阵子 也许它会出来找我
The fireworks aren't going off, maybe she'll come out for me.
-这是个好主意 -好
-That's a great idea. -Okay.
-谢天谢地 -兰尼 你让我们担心死了
-Oh, thank God! -Oh, Lenny, you had us so worried.
那是什么
What you got there?
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
狗刚才叼来了一只手
-一只手吗 -对 断掉的手
-A hand? -Yes, a-a severed hand.
不 兰尼 不要叼起来了 放下
No, Lenny. Don't pick it up again. Drop it.
你们知道那是谁的手吗
Well, do you know whose hand it is?
不知道 我们的狗跑掉了 然后叼着它回来了
No. Our dog ran away and then came back with it.
-你确定那是真手吗 -我不知道
-Are you sure it's real? -I don't know.
上面全是血 很恶心
I-It's bloody and gross,
我觉得兰尼在带它回家之前 把它当做咀嚼玩具了
and I think Lenny used it as a chew toy before she brought it in.
好的 你能把手捡起来吗
Okay. Can you pick up the hand?
捡起来吗
Pick it up?
我需要你告诉我 断肢是不是热的
Well, I need you to tell me -if the flesh is still warm.
-天啊 断肢 -妈妈 你好娇气
-Oh, God. Flesh. -Mom, you're so squeamish.
是热的吗
Is it... is it warm?
绝对是的
Definitely.
对 是热的
Okay, yes, yes, it's warm.
好的 这意味着它一定是最近才被切断的
All right. That means that it must've been severed fairly recently.
好了 我把冷却器拿过来了
Okay, I've got the cooler.
我们帮你把手放进冰里保存
We're gonna keep it on ice for you.
不 等一下 别把手直接放进冰里
No, no, no, wait. Do not put the hand directly on ice.
我们要怎么处理这只手
What do we do with it?
把手放进塑料袋
Put the hand in a plastic bag
然后在冰块和附肢之间放一条毛巾
and then place a towel between the ice and the appendage.
然后呢
And then what?
等待急救人员到达 希望我们能找到主人
Wait for the paramedics to arrive and hope we can find the owner.
每年我都在想 “好吧 就是这样 我们现在已经见识过一切了”
Every year, I think, "Well, that's it. We've seen everything now,"
然后圣塔安娜风来临 我就想 “看吧 更奇怪的事”
and then the Santa Anas blow in, and it's like, oh, look, something weirder.
就是断手而已 我们之前见过
It's a severed hand. We've seen those before.
通常它的主人都在附近
Yeah, usually in the general vicinity of its owner.
小亨 齐姆 你们有什么想法
Hen, Chim, what do we think?
看起来不像切下来的
It doesn't look like it was cut off.
伤口参差不齐 或许是炸掉的
Wound's pretty jagged. Maybe blown off?
烟花
The fireworks.
我丈夫回家之前 有人在放烟花
Right before my husband got home, someone was setting off fireworks.
现在听不到烟花声了
I'm not hearing any fireworks now.
-你知道是哪间房♥子吗 -我觉得在那边
-You know which house? -I think that way.
好了 各位 是时候挨家挨户问了
Okay, everybody. Time to go door-to-door.
必须要找到这只手的主人
We have to find the person who belongs to this hand.
-找不到吗 -对 搜了整个街区
-No luck? -No. Searched the whole block.
可能是从任何地方来的 对吗 说不定是狗从远处叼来的
I mean, could've come from anywhere, right? Dog could've picked it up further away.
不好意思 你们需要我搭只手吗
Excuse me. Can I give you guys a hand with anything?
不用了 我们的人手够多了
Thanks, we've got all the help we need.
好的 那好吧
Oh, okay. Cool.
不是在玩捉人游戏
Not it.
过来 孩子
Come on, kid.
两只手 九根手指
Two hands, nine fingers!
-谁丢了这只手 -我朋友 他在车里
-So, who's missing the hand? -My buddy. He's in the car.
你们得帮帮他 我本来要带他去医院
You got to help him out. I was gonna take him to the hospital.
这里是118中队纳什队长
Uh, this is Captain Nash, 118.
请再派一辆救护车到现场
We're gonna need an additional ambulance at the location.
这里有两个创伤性截肢伤者
We have two victims with traumatic amputations.
-你知道你的手指在哪里吗 -不 我都没找手指
-You know where your finger is? -No. I didn't try looking for it.
我太担心我朋友马诺洛了
I was too worried about my friend Manolo.
小亨 右臂桡骨
Hen. Complete amputation of the right arm
和神经的远端位置完全截断
at the distal position of the radius and ulna.
我绑上合适的止血带
Let me get a proper tourniquet on this.
心跳在加速 开始输液
Heart's racing. Starting fluids.
-你们俩到底是怎么断了手 -烟花大战
-How exactly did you both manage to lose appendages? -Fireworks fight.
-你为什么不打911 -我妈妈是居委会的
-Why didn't you call 911? -My mom's on the neighborhood council.
她负责打击非法烟花爆竹
She's responsible for cracking down on illegal fireworks.
真尴尬
Awkward.
你们用手玩烟花大战 到底怎么想的
What were you thinking of doing with the hand?
我救下来了
I saved it.
-他醒了 -我…
-He's coming around. -I s...
先生 你能听到我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
-我救下来了 -救下来什么了
-I saved it. -Saved what?
找到手指了
Got the finger!
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表