剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
It never felt that way before.
也许你们都进步了吧
So maybe you've all made some progress there?
很好
That's good.
人生太短 别把那些关系视为理所当然
Life's too short to take those relationships for granted.
看来你的家人很支持捐精的事
Sounds like your family had your back on the whole donation thing.
那绝对是一大进步
That's definitely progress.
不 他们认为那是很蠢的决定
Well, they, uh... They totally thought that was an idiotic decision.
他们只是不想让烟囱的爸爸有话说
They just weren't gonna let Chimney's dad have the last word on anything.
烟囱 我知道你不想听 但…
Chim. I know you don't want to hear this, but--
你认为我和我爸得把问题解决
You think I need to work things out with my old man.
你必须跟他谈谈
I think you need to talk to him.
有什么差别?
What's the difference?
他说什么都弥补不了一辈子的缺席
There is literally nothing he can say to make amends for a lifetime of absence.
重点不是他想说的话
This isn't about what he has to say.
而是你需要说的话
It's about what you need to say.
他伤害了你 好几次
He hurt you, Chim. Repeatedly.
你经常用简洁有力的玩笑来粉饰太平…
You tend to gloss over it with these pithy one-liners--
我喜欢我简洁有力的玩笑
Hey, I love my pithy one-liners.
但我懂那种痛苦
But I know that pain.
还有它多么深刻
And how deeply it runs.
这是我们的众多共通点之一
One of the many things we have in common.
烂父亲
Crappy fathers.
我不知道我爸到底懂不懂
I don't know if my father ever really understood
他的离开伤我多深
how much his leaving hurt me.
我也没有机会告诉他
And I never had the chance to tell him.
但我一直好奇说了会有什么影响
But I've always wondered if it would've made a difference.
如果让他看到我的痛苦 也许对我会是种宣泄
That maybe if I had... shown him my pain, then it would let me release it.
我会扯开一个很旧的伤口
I'd be opening up a really old wound, Hen.
有时候那些伤是无法好好复原的
Sometimes, those things don't stitch back together so well.
你会没事的
You'll survive.
趁还有时间 让他听到你的心声
Just make him hear you. While there's still time.
好 亨吉克斯、迈尔斯、裴瑞兹 开始疏散大楼
Okay, Hendrix, Meyers, Perez! Start evacuating the building!
烟囱、巴克、埃迪负责云梯
Chimney, Buck, Eddie. You guys are on ladder duty.
我要你们把那扇窗户敲破 快点
I want you to get up to that window and hit it. Let's go!
嘿 你想去哪里?我来就行了
Hey. Where do you think you're going? I got this.
不行 上次是你
No way, you got the last one.
没想到你有在记录
Didn't realize you were keeping track.
拜托 是我耶
Come on, Chim, it's me.
我总是在纪录
I'm always keeping track.
-好了 牛仔 去救人吧 -好
-All right, cowboy, go get 'em. -All right.
大家到街对面去
We're gonna cross the street, folks.
来吧 动作快 这边 快离开大楼
All right, come on, let's go, this way. Out of the building, out of the building!
那是什么?
The hell is that?
巴克
Buck!
全部让开 我要放下云梯
Clear the area! I'm bringing her back!
所有人都后退
Move back. Everybody! Move back!
-巴克 -求救…求救
-Buck! -Mayday, Mayday, Mayday.
我是118队纳许队长
This is Captain Nash, 118.
麦克阿瑟公园公♥寓♥火场有一名消防员倒下
We have a firefighter down at the MacArthur Park apartment fire.
急需额外特遣小组和救援
Need additional task force and rescue immediately.
-巴克 -加油 巴克 撑住啊
-Buck! -Come on, Buck. Hold on, buddy.
巴克
Buck!
你听得到吗?
Can you hear me?!
巴克
Buck!
-绳索再放松一点 -来了
-We need more slack! -More slack coming up!
动作快…动作快
Let's go, let's go, let's go, let's go!
-倒车 快点 -你来接手
-Back it up, back it up! Let's go! -Take over!
停…停
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
来 孩子 过来
Come here, kid. Come here.
我接住你了
I got you. I got you, kid.
把轮床推过来 快点
Okay, bring that gurney over here, let's go.
-快 我们走 -去拿除颤仪 我扶住他的头
-Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go! -I need a Lifepak! I got his head!
把除颤仪拿开
Get the Lifepak off!
让他躺上去 躺好 好了
Get him on. Let's get him down. All right.
巴克?巴克
Buck! Buck!
-没有脉搏 -把除颤仪准备好
-No pulse. -Get that Lifepak ready!
电击他没有意义 他的心脏完全停了
It doesn't make sense to shock him. He's in full cardiac arrest.
我要开始压胸 把除颤仪拿开
Starting compressions. Get that Lifepak off!
快啊 巴克
Come on, Buck.
快啊 巴克 加油
Come on, Buck. Come on, man.
起来 巴克
Come on, Buck!
-快啊 巴克 -好了 烟囱
-Come on, Buck, come on! -All right, Chim.
-烟囱 我们得走了 -巴克
-Chim, we got to move. -Buck!
埃迪 你开车 走了
Eddie, Eddie, you're driving, get off.
让他上车
Get him in!
118队队长呼叫调度中心 有一名消防员倒下
Dispatch, this is Captain 118. We have a firefighter down,
被闪电击中 无反应 昏迷三分钟
struck by lightning, unresponsive, three minutes out.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表