剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
没事
No, no, no, no.
看到有人不请自来 我从未这么开心过 快进来
I have never been happier to see someone show up unannounced at my house, ever. Please.
看来你的放松之旅并不顺利
Uh, guessing the relaxing is-is not going so well.
无所事事比想要面面俱到更让我焦虑
Doing nothing is giving me more anxiety than trying to do everything.
我就是不喜欢闲着
I'm not wired for this.
怎么了
What's happening?
关于捐精 你知道多少
What do you know about sperm donors?
你没有拒绝
And you didn't say no?
我根本没办法拒绝
Mm. I didn't feel like I could.
对 你在经历“绝对年代”
Right. Your "age of absolutely" thing.
不对 都不只是因为那个
No, no, no. Not even just 'cause of that.
我不想拒绝他 我同情他们
I didn't want to turn them down. I felt bad for them.
你真是心善
Which is very kind of you.
我是说 我和凯伦经历过他们的情况
I mean, me and Karen have been where they are.
你拼命盼着一件事发生 但就是不如愿
When you're trying and you want it, and it's just not happening,
那感觉让人崩溃
it's devastating.
如果你同意 就会改变他们的人生
If you said yes, you'd be changing their lives.
对 这是一个好处 对吧
Right, which is-is, uh, a pro.
很大的好处
You know, a-a big pro.
如果我能帮他们减轻负担
If I can help ease this burden for them,
何乐而不为
why would I not do that?
因为你的人生也会因此改变
'Cause you'd be also changing your life.
拜托 就改变几分钟 对吧
Yeah, come on, for, like... A few minutes?
得了吧
Ew. Stop.
但说实话 你下半辈子都会改变
But, seriously, for the rest of your life.
这不是匿名捐精 巴克
This isn't an anonymous donation, buck.
你不用想是不是有一个你的亲生孩子
You won't have to wonder whether there's a kid out there with your DNA.
你知道这孩子一定存在
You're gonna know there is.
你或许会收到圣诞贺卡
You'll probably get Christmas cards.
你最需要问自己是否能做到
The main thing to ask yourself... Is are you capable of doing this?
我感觉你我都知道我…我能 所以他们才来找我
I think we both know i'm... I'm-I'm capable, uh, that's why they asked me.
你能不能对你亲生的孩子不管不顾
Are you capable of being a father and walking away?
因为这才是他们真正需要你做的
Because that's what they're really asking you.
做一个捐献者 而不是爸爸
Donor, not dad.
没错
Exactly.
你会改变他们的人生
You'd be changing their lives, but
但他们没有邀请你留下 参与进来
they're not necessarily inviting you to stick around and be a part of it.
对 是这样
Right. Yeah.
我从未想到这一点
I guess-i guess I never really thought about that part.
你需要好好想想
You need to.
嘿 麦蒂 你今天怎么样
Hey maddie. How's your day going?
昨天也太刺♥激♥了
- Yesterday was a wild ride. - Yeah.
没错 多谢你帮忙了
It was. Thanks for your help with that.
真不敢相信你找到了另一通电♥话♥
I can't believe you were able to find that other call.
-我听说孩子妈妈没事 -对
- I heard mom's doing okay. - Yeah.
断了几根骨头 撕裂伤 她会痊愈的
Some broken bones, lacerations. She'll heal.
可怜的孩子
Poor kid.
我都不敢想象她一直以来过着什么生活
Can't even imagine what it must have been like for her.
不仅仅是昨天
Not just yesterday,
还有这么多年来 她妈妈被家暴的日子
but all those years seeing her dad put hands on her mom.
对 我不希望任何人 经历那女孩和她妈妈的遭遇
Yeah, I don't wish for anyone to go through what that girl and her mom have.
我也是
Me either.
别误会我的意思
Don't get me wrong.
我爸爸死后 我妈跟很多窝囊废约过会
My mom totally dated a bunch of losers after my dad died.
但从来没有人那样伤害她
But none of them ever hurt her in that way.
然后她终于找到了我继父 所以…
And then she finally found my step dad, so...
圆♥满♥的结局
Happy ending.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
有人吸毒过量
调度中心 118中队已经抵达姐妹会宿舍
Dispatch 118 is at the sorority house.
这边
This way!
好的 大家让出地方来
Okay, let's make some room.
你们得帮它 拜托了 拜托了 救救胡佛
You have to help him, please. Please help hoover.
-那是一条… -对
- That's a... - Yep.
你们一定要救它 拜托了
You have to help him, please.
好了 所有人都后退 包括你
Okay, I want everybody to take a step back, including you.
把它交给我们吧
He's in our hands now.
我们要怎么办 队长
What do we do, cap?
老样子 开始评估病人情况
What we always do. Start assessing the patient.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
有脉搏 虽然比较弱 但是有脉搏
Got a pulse. Thready, but it's there.
呼吸很浅 一分钟六次
Respirations are shallow. I count six breaths a minute.
嘴边有很多口水
Got a lot of drool around the mouth.
把简易呼吸器给我 我得帮助它呼吸
Okay, hand me the ambu bag. I'm gonna support his respirations.
好的 调度中心说是吸毒过量
Okay. Dispatch said this was an od.
这条狗吃了什么药
- What did this dog get into? - Nope, sorry. - I'm out.
它吃了什么
What did he eat?
它在地板上发现的 这不是它能吃的东西
He found it on the floor. He wasn't supposed to eat it.
你没想过一条叫胡佛的狗 会看到什么就吃什么吗
You didn't think a dog named hoover would eat anything he could find?
我不知道 胡佛总统会乱吃东西吗
I don't know. Did president hoover eat random things?
你说的是吸尘器吧
Hoover, like the vacuum.
是鸦♥片♥
It's opioids.
里面原来有多少
How much was in there?
那不是我的 肯定是谁带过来的
It wasn't mine. Someone must've brought it with them.
没用 它要没有脉搏了
This isn't working. I lost his pulse.
是吸毒过量 喂点纳洛酮吧
It's an od. How about narcan?
我不是兽医 从来没给动物吃过纳洛酮
Not a veterinarian. I've never given narcan to an animal before.
小亨肯定会知道
Hen would know.
我们不是不该打给她吗
Thought we weren't supposed to call her.
这明显是紧急情况
It's an emergency, clearly.
你们…你们在给谁治疗心脏骤停
What? You're... You're coding a what?
不 等一下
N-No, no. Hang on, hang on.
我需要其他人证明这不是在做梦
I need someone else to confirm this is actually happening.
告诉巴克你在给谁治疗心脏骤停
Tell buck what you're coding.
一条狗 吸食鸦♥片♥过量了
Uh, it's a dog. Od'd on opioids.
-你俩喝醉了吗 -绝对的
- Are you two drunk? - Absolutely.
-现在才下午2点 -在别的地方就是下午5点
- It's 2:00 in the afternoon. - It's 5:00 somewhere.
它体重是多少
How much does it weigh?
大概七公斤
15 pounds, give or take.
好的 每毫克适用于0.04公斤
Okay. Point oh four kilograms per milligram.
它是七公斤…那就是2.7毫克的纳洛酮
That's six point eight... Two point seven milligrams narcan. 2.7.
-谢了 小亨 -来吧 伙计
- Thanks, hen. - Come on, buddy.
好的 准备好了吗
- All right. - Ready?
快醒醒 伙计
Come on, buddy.
-胡佛 -它没事了
- Hoover! - Oh, he's okay.
好的
All right.
过来 小家伙 来吧 我们走
Come here, little buddy. Here we go.
-等一下 你们要带胡佛去哪里 -我们走
- Oh, wait. - Let's go. Wait, where are you taking hoover?
去看兽医 然后好好保护它 让别它乱跑
To a vet and then into protective custody.
-有这种事吗 -现在有了
- That's a thing? - It is now.
你刚才 用了心算
You did math in your head.
我知道 对吧
I know, right?
接招吧 挂掉我的女教授
Take that, doctor professor lady who flunked me.
她就是个白♥痴♥
- She's an idiot. - Mm-hmm.
说起来 就算挂掉一个破考试又怎样
You know, so what... You failed some stupid test,
你有着无可挑剔的直觉
but your-your instincts... Are incredible.
你一定会是出色的医生
You would have made one heck of a doctor.
洛根下周末的生日派对 你们决定好没
Are you guys set for Logan's birthday party next weekend?
-你要去的吧 对吧 -对 肯定的
- You're going, right? - Yeah. Totally.
洛根说想要一个棒球挡网 但他妈妈不肯
Logan said he would have anything, but his mom wouldn't let him.
但后来洛根说他生日那天 一定会收到一个棒球挡网
Then Logan said that he was getting a batting cage for his birthday.
一定会很酷
It's gonna be so cool.
马上给我挂了
Off. Now.
我得挂了
I got to go.
你知道自己在干什么吗
What do you think you're doing?
“一周不许玩电子游戏” 哪个字你听不懂
What part of "no video games for a week" don't you understand?
这不公平 你从来不让我自己做事
It's not fair. You never let me do anything on my own.
我不是小孩子了 你总是把我当小孩
I'm not a baby, and you always treat me like one.
我也不觉得你是小孩 但你这种行为绝对很幼稚
I don't think you're a baby, but you sure are acting like one.
你这种行为很混♥蛋♥
And you're acting like a jerk!
不许你这样跟我说话
Do not use that tone with me.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表