剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
有人进了我家
你用的是座机 所以我知道你的地址
You're on a land line, so I've got your address.
我马上派人过去 能把你的名字告诉我吗
Help is on the way. Can you tell me your name?
我叫夏洛·达尔兹
My name is sharlo darzi.
老天 他们好像在楼下
Oh, my god, I think they're downstairs.
好的 夏洛 警♥察♥马上过去 请提供给我一些信息
Okay, sharlo, help is on the way. I just need some information.
-你一个人住吗 -跟我丈夫一起
- Do you live alone? - With my husband,
但他这一整周都出门了
but he's out of town all week.
我得赶紧离开这里
I have to get out of here.
你应该待着别动 警♥察♥已经过去了 夏洛
You should stay where you are. Officers are headed your way now, sharlo.
在他们到达之前 你有地方藏起来吗
Is there someplace you can hide until they arrive?
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
-我不要等了 -夏洛
- I'm not waiting. - Sharlo...
-不行 我必须出去 -夏洛 你最好原地不动
- No. I have to get out. - Sharlo, it's better if you stay put.
不行 万一他们发现我呢
No. What if they find me?
我没办法自卫 我要去邻居家
I don't have a way of defending myself. I'm going to the neighbor's house.
好 能把你家大门密♥码♥告诉我吗 我会转告警♥察♥
Okay, can you give me your gate code? I'll relay it to the officers.
糟了 我没有门禁
Oh, no, I don't have the gate clicker.
落车里了 我得从厨房♥过去
It's in my car. I have to go through the kitchen.
夏洛 警♥察♥到达之前 我需要你待在房♥子里
Sharlo, I need you to stay inside the house until the police arrive.
你能告诉我大门密♥码♥ 好让他们进去吗
And can you give me the gate code so they can make entry?
大门密♥码♥…是927353 我不要等他们过来
The gate code is 9-2-7-3-5-3. And I'm not waiting for them.
-警♥察♥马上就到了 -我不要待在房♥子里
- Police are seconds away. - I am not staying in here.
老天
Oh, god.
夏洛 怎么了
Sharlo, what's happening?
-他们进房♥子里了吗 -没有
- Are they in the house? - No.
夏洛 女士 你…你能听见我说话吗
Sh-sharlo? Ma'am, ma'am, are... Can you hear me?
调度中心 我是727-L-30 即将到达报♥警♥人住处
Dispatch, this is 727-l-30, approaching the residence now.
我们接到报♥警♥ 处理一起入室盗窃案
We responded to a home invasion in progress.
发现♥房♥♥主昏迷
Found the homeowner unconscious.
-那窃贼呢 -家里没有人
- And the invaders? - House is clear.
没有破门的痕迹吗
No signs of forced entry?
没有 只是厨房♥地上有撒落的食物
Uh, just some spilled food in the kitchen.
调度中心说她是从楼上打的电♥话♥
Dispatch says that she called from upstairs.
在厨房♥里发现窃贼 就开始跑
Spotted the intruder in the kitchen and ran.
她结果重重摔了一跤 虽然有呼吸 但是没反应
She took one hell of a tumble. She's breathing but unresponsive.
-脉搏偏高 -我觉得
- Pulse is elevated. - I mean,
她一定是被什么东西吓了一大跳 对吧
something must have really scared her, right?
你确定这里没别的人吗
You-you sure there's no one else here?
我确定 巴克利警探
I'm positive, detective Buckley.
我们得出去 我们得…
We have to get out. We have to...
-她骨盆肯定出问题了 -女士 我需要你保持不动
- That was her pelvis. - Ma'am, I need you to stay still.
骨盆受伤可能会导致内出血
A pelvic injury can lead to internal hemorrhaging.
我们会想办法帮你缓解疼痛 好吗
I'll give you something for the pain, okay?
开始输液 四毫克吗♥啡♥ 最大输液速度
Start a line. Four milligrams of morphine.
我这里有夹板
I got the splint sheet.
女士 你跟911说在厨房♥里看到了人
Ma'am, you told 911 that you saw someone in the kitchen.
你看到了谁
Who did you see?
不是人 而是…
It wasn't a man. It was...
一个怪物
A monster.
女士 我们在房♥子里没有找到任何人
Ma'am, we didn't find anyone in the house.
它在厨房♥里
It was in the kitchen.
面包屑
Breadcrumbs.
我是巴克利
This is Buckley.
嫌疑人已经被捕
I've apprehended the suspect.
当心 巴克利
Careful, Buckley.
你可能会摔断胯骨
You could break a hip.
我让我老公封住那个狗门
I told my husband to get rid of the dog door.
我们现在都没有狗了
We don't even have a dog anymore.
别担心 女士 你家里不会再进东西了
Don't worry, ma'am, no more home invasions.
我已经派了得力助手去处理
I've got my top man on the case.
你离这里远远的
And stay out.
《911 紧急呼救最前线》
我们最近一次坐在桌前 不受打扰地吃完整顿饭是什么时候
When was the last time we had an entire meal at this table uninterrupted?
好像没有过吧 那我们现在做什么
I don't think it's ever happened. So what should we do now?
我要再喝杯咖啡
I think I'm gonna have another cup of coffee.
玛格达 你不必这样 你是小姬的保姆 不是我们的
Oh, uh, magda, you don't have to do this. You're here for jee, not us.
我也可以当你们的
I can do both.
所以 你们俩今天要去哪里
So, uh, where are you two off to today?
公园
The park.
呼吸点新鲜空气 沐浴一下阳光 能杀死潜在的有害细菌
A little fresh air, some sunlight. It kills potentially harmful bacteria.
我有你们的手♥机♥号♥码 打开了位置共享 手♥机♥也有电
I have your phone numbers. I've turned on location sharing. I have power.
带上了姬云所有最爱的小吃和玩具
I packed all of jee-yun's favorite snacks and toys.
不会有事的
It'll be fine. Hmm?
-说再见 -再见
- Say bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
-再见 宝贝 爱你 -再见 妈妈
- Oh, bye-bye, baby. Love you. - Bye, mommy.
再见 姬云 爱你
Bye, jee, I love you.
希望你们俩今天工作顺利
You both have a great day at work. Hmm?
你也是
You, too.
-好奇怪 -这也太奇怪了
- This is weird. - This is totally weird.
我们让一个认识不到一周的女人 带走了我们的女儿
We just let a woman we've known for less than a week walk off with our daughter.
我们做了广泛的背景调查
We did extensive background checks.
We called 11 of her references.
还给她的11个推荐人打过电♥话♥
我们是不是该打12个
Should we have done 12?
我们该打12个的 她可以关掉位置分享
We should have done 12. She can turn off location sharing.
我在她的毛绒玩具里缝了一个GPS追踪器
I sewed a GPS tracker into her stuffed animal.
-所以不会有事的 -没错
- So we're gonna be fine? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
-好了 我们收拾一下去上班吧 -好
- All right, let's clean up and go to work. - Okay.
玛格达发来的
Oh, it's from magda.
“盘子就放那里吧 我来洗”
"Leave the dishes. I'll take care of them."
“我有自己的一套”
"I have a system."
她怎么会知道
How did she know?
-新保姆怎么样 -我觉得不错
- So how's the new nanny? - It's good, I think.
我还在慢慢习惯家里多了一个陌生人
I'm still getting used to a stranger being in my home,
她更喜欢被叫做“家政服务人员”
and she prefers the term "household manager."
-谁啊 -麦蒂和齐姆尼的新保姆
- Who does? - Maddie and chimney's new nanny.
家政服务人员
Household manager.
你雇人帮你管理家务吗
You hired someone to manage your household?
既然我和齐姆尼住在一起了 就省下了房♥租
Well, now that chimney and I are living together, we're saving on rent,
所以有足够的钱雇人帮忙
so we have enough to hire some help.
-解雇她 马上解雇她 -为什么要解雇这个人
- Fire her. Fire her now. - Why are we already firing this person?
-你认识她吗 -我不需要
- Do you know her? - Don't need to.
一个陌生人去到你家 插手你所有的事
It's a stranger in your home. All in your business.
-绝对会导致灾难 -不会有事的 我觉得不会
- Recipe for disaster. - It's gonna be fine, I think.
我感觉这背后有故事
I'm sensing there's a story here.
这故事就叫《唐顿庄园》
The story is called down ton Abbey.
仆人永远在看着 越俎代庖 还乱嚼舌根
The help is always watching, overstepping and talking smack.
-你没看过吗 -没有 但我现在有点想看了
- You never seen it? - No. Now I kind of want to.
-我们是要一起玩 还是你要搬回来 -第二个选项是可以的吗
Are we hanging out or moving back? Is the second one an option?
-我就是需要一个安静的地方学习 -你的公♥寓♥呢
- I just need a quiet place to study. - What about your apartment?
已经被入侵了 我一个室友最近跟一个兄弟会男生好上了
It's been invaded. One of my roommates has this new frat-boy boy toy.
我怎么都避不开他 他无处不在
I can't escape him. He's always there.
他就不用上课吗
Doesn't he have classes of his own?
我都开始怀疑了
I'm starting to doubt that.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不只是你的公♥寓♥被入侵了
Your apartment is not the only place that's being invaded.
-嘿 麦伊 -嘿
- Hey, may. - Hey.
老天 你们养狗了吗 什么时候的事
Oh, my god, you got a dog? When?
它是被我救回来的
Well, he's sort of a rescue.
但你总是说我们不能养狗
You always said we couldn't get a dog.
-什么 -妈妈过敏
- What? - Mom's allergies.
你说是感冒
You said this was a cold.
不 你看起来对它那么上心 我想着或许也不会有多糟
- Oh, you seemed so attached... I thought maybe it wouldn't be that bed.
-它确实看起来很可爱 -它是一条好狗狗
- He does seem really sweet, mom. - Oh, he's a great dog.
你们公♥寓♥应该不让养狗吧
I don't suppose they allow pets at your place?
好吧
Okay.
看来胡佛需要找个新家了
I guess hoover's gonna need a new home.
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
-救我 -先生 你能大点声吗
有人来我家抢劫
-你的地址是什么 -亚历山大街719号♥
- What's your address? - 719 Alexander street.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表