剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Uh, give me one second. Let me, uh, let me grab Eddie.
哟
Yo!
嘿 你正在和我 小亨和齐姆通电♥话♥
Uh, hey, man. You're on with me, Hen and Chim.
看来今晚的风让所有人都失眠了
Looks like the winds got us all tonight.
我觉得不是风的问题
Well, I wouldn't give too much credit to the wind.
齐姆尼着迷于一所房♥子 我担心我的孩子
Chimney's obsessed about a house. I'm worried about my kid.
而巴克…
And Buck's...
要正式为新生命的创造负责了
Officially responsible for the creation of new life.
我想 也许直说“我要成为父亲了”
I guess maybe that's easier when you can just say
会更容易理解一些
I'm gonna be a father.
卡梅隆和康纳怀上孩子了吗
Kameron and Connor are pregnant?
对 他们要有孩子了
Yes, they are having a baby.
恭喜你
Congratulations!
等等 我们要恭喜你吗
Uh, wait. Do we congratulate you?
我不知道 感觉恭喜他很奇怪
I don't know. It feels weird to congratulate him.
不恭喜他就更奇怪了
Feels weirder not to.
埃迪是对的 礼节规则有点模糊
Eddie's right. The etiquette rules are kind of hazy.
也许我们应该看看鲍比怎么想
Uh, m-maybe we should see what Bobby thinks.
你们觉得他还醒着吗
You guys think he's still awake?
我很确定经过这样的一天 他睡不着
Pretty sure after the day he had, he ain't sleeping.
等等
Well, hang on, hang on.
小亨
先生 现在很晚了
Sir, it's very late.
如果你不在获批访客名单上…
If you're not on the approved visitors list...
拜托了 我在找关于我朋友的信息
Please, I'm looking for information about my friend.
正如我所说 与我们客户有关的任何信息 都是保密的
As I said, anything related to our clientele is confidential,
包括你那位朋友 我都不确定他是不是这里的病人
including whether your friend may or may not have been a patient here.
我们的客户最看重我们的谨慎
Our clients value our discretion above everything else.
我相信是这样的
I'm sure they do.
但我的朋友温德尔不看重 因为他死了
But my friend Wendall doesn't, because he's dead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
前台有情况
I have a situation at the front desk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好莱坞行业领先的戒毒所
你们知道起火原因吗
Do you know what started the fire?
你现在必须走了
You have to go now.
好的 我找到了在找的东西 我马上就走 好的
Got what I'm looking for, I'll be on my way. All right.
我马上就走 好的
I'm leaving right now. All right, all right.
好了 各位 我要小睡一会
Okay, guys. I'll try and take a nap.
克里斯一个小时后就会醒来
Chris is gonna be up in an hour.
很好
Hey,
-明天见 -好的
-see you guys tomorrow. -All right.
再见
See ya.
嘿 巴克 你还没说过
Hey, Buck, you never said.
你对新生命的创造是什么感受
How are you feeling about this... creation of new life?
我很开心 我为他们感到开心
I mean, I'm-I'm happy. You know, I'm happy for them.
我还担心要是行不通
I-I was worried that... what if it didn't work out,
而我同意了
a-and me saying yes just ended up
结果让他们更加失望
setting them up for more disappointment?
-所以你满意了吗 -是的
-So, you're good? -Yeah.
我觉得我很满意
Yeah, I-I think I am.
其实 我感觉我终于能睡着了
In fact, I feel like I can finally go and get some sleep.
-晚安 -再见
-Good night. -Later.
你能想象不了解自己孩子的感觉吗
Can you imagine not knowing your own child?
是因为丹尼吗
Is this about Denny?
我知道这很正常
I know this is normal,
他会有疑问
that he's gonna have questions,
我们的上上策就是对他坦诚
and the best thing that we can do is be honest.
但你不想坦诚
But you don't want to be honest.
我想告诉他
I want to tell him
我们从一个神奇的卷心菜地里 把他挑了出来
that we picked him out of a magical cabbage patch
再也不用谈论他的亲生父母了
and never have to talk again about his biological parents.
他是个聪明的孩子
He's a smart kid.
他五岁的时候就不信这个说法
He didn't fall for that story when he was five.
只是我一直都把他看成我的孩子
It's just... I've spent so much time thinking about him as mine.
我不确定有没有准备好跟别人分享他
Not sure I'm ready to share.
他会一直是你的孩子 小亨 不管他问多少问题
He's always gonna be yours, Hen. No matter how many questions he asks.
好消息
Great news.
气象员说我们可以喘口气了 风终于要平息了
Weatherman said we're due for a reprieve, and the winds are finally dying down,
虽然我们可能很快要迎来一场雨
but we might get a dose of rain soon.
乔希 一切都好吗
Josh? Is everything okay?
这是我职业生涯中最累的三天
This has been the most draining three days of my professional career.
我觉得我没办法做这个工作了
I... I don't think I can do this job anymore.
-好的 好像… -要知道 在这行
-Okay. That seems, um... -I mean, you know, in this line of work,
大家最终都会达到一个极限
everyone eventually reaches a breaking point.
我以为我的极限至少还有十年 一旦我挣到全部的养老金就可以
I thought mine was at least a decade away, and once I was fully vested in my pension.
-也许现在就到了 -你可能只是累了
-Maybe this is it. -You're probably just tired. -Mm-hmm.
情况很混乱 你多值了好几轮班
I mean, it's been crazy. You've worked a lot of extra shifts.
我觉得最后一根稻草
I think the last straw was
是乔治打电♥话♥说得了阑尾炎
when George called in saying he had appendicitis.
我觉得这是个征兆 我在这里的工作结束了
I think it's a sign. My work here is done.
我需要跟苏谈谈 我要跟她说我要辞职
I... I need to go talk to Sue. I-I need to tell her that I quit.
等等 别这样
-W-Wait, wait, wait, wait. D-Don't. -Don't-don't do that.
乔希 我们要告诉你一件事
Josh there's something that we have to tell you.
乔治得阑尾炎不是征兆
George having appendicitis isn't a sign.
而是个恶作剧
It's a prank.
这些年来 你一直能够逃脱掉满月
All these years, you've managed to avoid the full moon,
还为此吹嘘
and you kind of brag about it.
所以我们想着你可以疯狂一下
So we thought you could use a dose of crazy.
这本来是为了逗个乐子
A-And it was supposed to be funny, you know?
我们没想到会对你影响这么大
We didn't think that it would affect you like this,
-我们很抱歉 -十分抱歉
-and we're really sorry. -Terribly, terribly sorry.
请不要辞职
Please don't quit.
我就知道
I... knew it.
不是一开始就知道 你们骗到了我
I mean, not at first. You guys really had me going for a while,
但乔治一打电♥话♥来说他得了阑尾炎
but once George called in saying he had appendicitis,
-我就知道了 -怎么知道的
-that's when I knew. -How?
因为上次他切除阑尾的时候
Because I approved his time off
是我给他准的假
for the last time he had his appendix removed.
三年前
Three years ago.
当二把手真是太棒了 对了
It really is good to be the underboss. And, by the way,
一个每年圣诞节和感恩节都工作的二把手
an underboss who works every Christmas and Thanksgiving.
而且我也没有经常吹嘘自己避开满月
And I do not brag about avoiding full moons. A lot.
那我们没事吧 你不生我们的气吧
So, we're good, then? You're not mad at us?
我猜你们要等到下一个满月才会知道了
I guess you'll have to wait for the next full moon to find out.
我很抱歉 我不应该问你们我生理上的母亲的事情
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked about my bio mother.
你不用道歉
You-you don't have to apologize.
我只想知道我从哪里来 我遗传了谁
I just wanted to know where I come from. Who I take after.
这非常自然
That's perfectly natural.
你什么都没做错
You didn't do anything wrong.
我感觉我好像做错了 感觉我让你们伤心了
I sort of felt like maybe I did. That I hurt you.
没有
No. No, no, no, no.
不 你没有
You didn't.
别担心这件事
Don't worry about that.
我们只想确保你没事
We just want make sure that you are okay.
我们绝对不想让你感觉 有些事你不能问我们
We never want you to feel like there's anything you can't ask us.
不管你想知道什么 我们都会告诉你
Whatever you want to know, we'll tell you.
我想让你们知道一件事
There's something I want you to know.
我不会找我另一个妈妈
I'm not looking for another mom.
我有你们 你们很酷
I have you guys, and you're awesome.
你也很酷
You're pretty awesome, too.
我觉得我们都很酷
I think... we're all pretty awesome.
我爱你们两个
I love you both.
我们也爱你
We love you, too.
我知道这里看起来有点破 但…
I know it looks a little rough around the edges, but...
这里简直非常破 我们来这里做什么
It's a lot more than the edges. What are we doing here?
我不知道 这所房♥子…
I don't know, this house just...
-在跟我说话 -好的
-it speaks to me. -Yeah.
它也跟我说话了 说让我跑得远远的
It's speaking to me, too, and saying, "Run far, far away."
只要装几扇新窗户 重新粉刷一下
Look, some new windows, a fresh coat of paint.
-搞几次驱魔 -你不相信鬼魂的 麦蒂
-A series of exorcisms. -You don't believe in ghosts, Maddie.
这里叫“谋杀屋” 齐姆
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表