剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
这个家的人喜欢自己动手 那我们也就地取材吧
Well, you know what? This is a diy family, so let's diy it.
快 把他撬出来 赶紧的
Let's go. Let's pry him out. Let's go. Let's do it. Come on.
开始 三下
Two, three!
好的
All right.
轮床来了
Gurney coming in. Gurney coming in.
女士 请你待在外面 这里危险
Ma'am, I need you to stay outside. It's not safe in here.
我数三下 一 二 三
- On three. One, two, three. - Yeah.
数三下 把他抬上去 一 二 三
Pull him up on three. One, two, three!
检查气道
Checking airway.
双肺没有问题 但呼吸很浅
Lungs are clear, but breathing is shallow.
好 带他出去 走了
All right, let's get him out of here! Let's move!
血氧饱和度92 高流吸氧
Sats at 92, starting him on high-flow O2.
脉搏很微弱
Pulse is thready.
开始胸骨摩擦
Beginning sternum rub.
- 文森特 能听见我们说话吗 - 没有反应
- Vincent, can you hear us? - No response.
呼吸很浅
Breathing is shallow.
我得给你上救生呼吸设备了
Vincent, I'm gonna give you some rescue breaths here.
-快开始呼吸 快点 伙计 -他怎么不醒
- Start breathing with this. Come on, buddy. - Why isn't he waking up?
-醒醒 文森特 -醒醒 伙计
- Come on, Vincent! - Come on, buddy.
文森特 醒醒 伙计
Vincent, come back to us, buddy.
-肤色开始泛红 -就是这样
- All right, he's picking up. - There it is. There it is.
-这就对了 -好了
- That's it, that's it! - There you go.
谢天谢地
Vincent, thank god.
- 怎么回事 - 你差点没命
- What happened? - You almost died.
我居然让你上去干活
I can't believe that you were up there.
我就是想证明自己可以
I just wanted to prove I could do it. Help you.
像哥哥那样帮你
Like a big brother.
你知道怎样能帮上我吗
You know what would be helpful?
别当着我的面差点死掉 以后再也不要这样了
To not almost die on me. Never do that again.
知道了
Okay.
房♥子没事吧
Is the house okay?
这个随后再说
We'll talk about it later.
你好啊
Hey there.
为明天的大日子做好准备了吗
You ready for your big day tomorrow?
应该是 你要不要考考我
I think so. You want to quiz me?
不是说“我应该一门心思好好学习”吗
What happened to the only thing I should be focused on is studying?
你一直在刻苦学习
Well, you've been studying nonstop,
现在是时候放松一下 相信自己已经尽力了
and now it's time to let it go and trust that you've done your best.
也要奖励一下自己的辛苦
And reward yourself for all your hard work.
那你想怎么奖励我
What kind of reward did you have in mind?
-我做不到 -什么
- I can't. - What?
有它看着就不行
Not with him watching.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
它让我觉得很不自在
It's making me uncomfortable.
好吧
Okay. Okay.
好吧 我把它放外面去
I'll just let him out.
过来 好孩子 好孩子
Come here, boy. Yeah, that's a good boy.
好的 去吧 自己好好玩
Okay, there you go. Enjoy yourself.
好了
Now...
我们刚才到哪里了
Where were we?
它听起来很难过
Oh, now he sounds sad.
它会下楼去丹尼的房♥间
Maybe he'll go down the hall to Denny's room.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
无所谓
Fine, fine.
好吧 无所谓
Fine. It's just fine.
你可以进来 但是…
Okay, you can come in, just...
嘿 胡佛 不行 这样…
Hey, hoover, no, that's...
你真是情绪杀手
You are such a mood killer.
嘿 抓住持械劫匪了吗
Hey, you apprehend our armed robbers yet?
没有 但我觉得这起入室抢劫不是孤立的案子
No. But I think our home invasion is not an isolated case.
我发现过去一个月里 发生了10起作案手法类似的案子
I found ten other burglaries in the last month with a similar m.O.
都是在豪华住♥宅♥区 作案时间不等
Pricey neighborhoods hit at all different times of the day,
但每件案子里 房♥主都不在家
but in each case, the residents were never home.
直到萨米尔·达尔兹回家 然后中枪
Until Samir darzi came home and got shot.
他家有安保摄像头吗
- Mm. - That house have security cameras?
有
Oh, yeah.
两名男子 普通身高 普通体型 戴着滑雪面罩 穿普通的田径服
Two guys, average height, average build, wearing ski masks and generic track suits.
他们拿着卷好的筒状帆布包 进入房♥子 出来时
They walk up with rolling duffel bags, they go inside, and they roll back out
帆布包里装满了珠宝和奢侈品
with all the jewelry and luxury items they can fit in the bags.
作案时间不到20分钟
In and out in less than 20.
他们没触发警报 也没弄破门或窗户吗
And they didn't set off any alarms or break a single door or window.
对 他们肯定提前踩过点
Yeah, I mean, they must have cased the place in advance,
但我不明白他们是如何选择目标的
but what I can't figure out is how they pick their targets.
受害者除了有钱 没别的共同点
The victims don't have anything in common, except for being rich.
以及他们绝对不会在家
And the fact that they were guaranteed never to be home.
-等一下 怎么会 -给你
- Wait. How? - Here.
“德雷克先生发生冠状动脉意外 接受心脏手术”
"A homeowner interview was conducted at El dorado union hospital as
“住院恢复期间”
Mr. Drake was recovering from heart surgery
“房♥主访谈在阿尔瓦莱多联合医院展开”
following a coronary incident."
好的 这位受害者突发心脏病
Okay, so this victim had a heart attack.
他家当晚就进了贼
His house was broken into that night.
这一篇
This one.
上面说房♥主在厨房♥火灾中受伤
It says that the homeowner was injured in a kitchen fire.
她家里遭受洗劫时 她也住在医院
She was still also in the hospital when her house was hit.
还有一篇
And there's another one.
“受害者的肩膀骨折仍在恢复中”
"Victim is still recovering from a fractured shoulder
“或与之前冲澡时滑倒无关"
after an unrelated slip and fall in the shower."
或许也有点关系
Maybe not that unrelated.
好的 你出了意外 或遭遇紧急医疗状况
Okay, so you have an accident or a medical emergency,
所以住在医院里
you're in the hospital.
这就是有人把你洗劫一空的好时机了
It's a great time for someone to come and Rob you blind.
但这解释不了
It still doesn't explain
他们如何能出入自如
how they were able to get in and out the way they did.
我是说 他们不会有抢劫的时间
I mean, they wouldn't have had time to case the place.
除非已经有人为他们做好了准备
Unless someone had already done it for them.
想象一下 你在家里
Think about it. You're at home.
开始胸痛 或者不小心让厨房♥失火
You start having chest pains, or you set your kitchen on fire.
你会怎么办
What do you do?
找人帮忙
You call for help.
来帮忙的人肯定会问很多问题
And "help" is gonna ask a lot of questions.
女士 急救人员可以重置警报 密♥码♥是多少
Paramedics can reset the alarm, ma'am. What is the alarm code?
先生 消防局的人已经在路上了
Sir, the fire department is on the way.
你说自己一个人生活吗
You said you live alone?
家里有狗吗
Are there any dogs at your residence?
这是所有受害者的共同特征
That's what all the victims had in common.
他们全都拨♥打♥了911
They all dialed 911.
每个遭受抢劫的受害者都拨♥打♥了911吗
So every robbery victim called 911?
貌似这些窃贼认为 房♥主住院后 他们可以随便入室行窃
Seems like the thieves used the hospital visits as an open invitation.
对 我们需要找到所有知道 这些发生意外事件地址的调度员
We need to look at everyone who was aware of the emergencies
看有没有重叠的
at these addresses, see if there's any overlap.
你觉得一线接线员或许涉案吗
And you think a first responder might be involved in this?
恐怕如此
Afraid so.
好的 我看一下清单
All right, let me check the list.
琳达接了这通电♥话♥ 琳达·贝茨
Um, Linda took this call. Linda bates.
133中队去了现场
The 133 responded.
这通电♥话♥ 接线员是乔希·鲁索 他通知142中队去了现场
This one dispatcher was Josh Russo. He sent the 142 to that scene.
那通浣熊电♥话♥也是乔希接的 但这次他派了118中队过去
Josh also took the raccoon call, but that time, he sent the 118.
这通电♥话♥是从布伦特伍德打来的 调度员是拉希德·马维尔
This one in Brent wood, dispatcher was rashida marvel.
是126中队
Firehouse was the 126.
玛琳接了这通电♥话♥ 贾米尔接了那通
Marlene took this other call, Jamal dispatched that one.
亨利…莫莱亚…这通是我接的 感觉没有共同点
Henry, moira. This is me. I don't see anything in common here.
对 除了住户都来自富人区
Yeah, other than residents from affluent zip codes.
但值得一试
It was worth a shot.
谢谢你了 麦蒂
Yep. Well, thank you, maddie.
等一下
Oh, wait.
-怎么了 你有发现吗 -对
- What? You found something? - Yeah.
每次有人调取通话记录 系统就会记录下来
Every time someone pulls up a call record, the system makes a note of it...
何人何时调取过
Who did it and when.
所有这些电♥话♥曾多次被同一人调取过
All of these calls were accessed multiple times by the same person.
好的 那这人是谁
Great. So who's our common denominator?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表