剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-He thought I was a ghost. -There was a white, floating...
那是个垃圾袋 在外边被吹来吹去
It was a piece of trash bag. It was blowing around outside.
没事的
Well, look, it's all right.
你受伤了 我们检查一下
You're injured, so let's take a look at that.
所有人都知道这房♥子闹鬼 你为什么在外边鬼鬼祟祟的
Ah. Everyone knows this house is haunted. And w-why were you skulking around out there?
这是我的工作啊
It's my job?
我听说有一些本地的青少年 想在这里开派对
I heard there was some local teens who tried to party here.
隔壁邻居看到了房♥子里的手电筒光
Next-door neighbors saw the flashlights in the house,
很快他们就尖叫着跑出前门了
and next thing they knew, they were running out the front door, screaming.
谁都不知道到底发生了什么
Never figured out exactly what happened there.
看到了吗 这是个鬼屋
You see? It's a haunted house.
这房♥子的龙骨很结实
Yeah. With really good bones.
他们是孩子 你是40岁的男人
They're kids. You're a 40-year-old man.
看来你受的伤不重
Doesn't look like you did too much damage there.
调度中心说你晕过去了
Dispatch said you were knocked out?
拜托 你这么跟他们说的吗
Oh, come on. You told them that?
好极了 这下大家都会知道了
Great. Now everyone's gonna know.
调度中心呼叫118中队
Dispatch to unit 118.
可以不让这房♥子一直给我打电♥话♥了吗
Could you please have the house stop calling me?
这房♥子在给你打电♥话♥吗
The house is calling you?
不知道为什么 这房♥子一直在打911
Somehow the house keeps dialing 911.
警♥察♥到那里以后 我又接到了六通电♥话♥
I've had six more calls since the police got there.
让它停下来 谢谢
Make it stop. Please.
正在检查 调度中心
Uh, checking it out, Dispatch.
找到了
Bingo.
别客气
You're welcome.
好了
All right.
调度中心 我应该找到了问题所在
Dispatch, I think I found the source of the problem.
你今晚应该不会再接到这里的电♥话♥了
You shouldn't be getting any more calls tonight.
收到 118中队
Copy that, 118.
说真的 谢谢你
And seriously, thank you.
鲍比 嘿
Bobby, hey, man.
很抱歉打扰你 纳什队长
Sorry to bother you, Captain Nash.
我觉得我搞砸了
I think I... I think I screwed up.
我不知道还能做什么
I didn't know what else to do.
我自以为应付得来 但我做不到 我就是做不到
I thought I could handle it, but I can't. I can't do it.
你有没有做过那种不如自己意的事情
You ever... you ever do something, and it doesn't go like you planned?
我尝试了
I tried.
我真的想做一个好人 但我现在累了
I really tried to be a good man, but I'm tired now.
我好累
So tired.
嘿 我是温德尔 抱歉没接到你的电♥话♥
Hey, you've reached Wendall. Sorry I missed you.
请留言 我会尽快回复你
Leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
听上去你处理得非常棒
Sounds like you handled it pretty well.
你回答了他的问题
You answered his questions; when there's more,
如果他再提问题 你也能回答
you'll answer those, too.
我想是这样的
I guess so.
我只希望知道他为什么突然问起来
I just wish I knew where this was coming from.
他差点失去一个妈妈
He almost lost one of his moms.
所以会想起那位不认识的妈妈 这很正常
It's only natural that'd get him to think about the mother he doesn't know.
希望只是这样吧
I hope that's all it is.
真令人不安
It's unsettling,
这该死的风只会帮倒忙 总是让我神经紧张
and this damn wind doesn't help. Always puts me out of sorts.
因为我们知道这风的能耐
That's because we know what these winds can do.
只要有风 就会有火
Where there's wind, there's fire.
-你们也睡不着吗 -我开始觉得失眠也会传染了
-You guys couldn't sleep, either? -Starting to feel like it's contagious.
巴克呢
Where's Buck?
他在世界上最空的宿舍里睡得很香
Oh, he's fast asleep in the world's emptiest bunk room.
你怎么起来了
What's got you up?
我在研究那个房♥子
Well... I was looking into that house.
威廉姆斯以为在那里见到鬼的那个
The one where Williams thought he saw that ghost.
-谋杀屋吗 -是的
-The Murder House? -Yeah,
我想了解这个房♥子的更多信息
I wanted to know more about it.
看上去很长时间都没人住了
Seemed like it hadn't been lived in for a while.
这并不奇怪 考虑到它叫谋杀屋
It's not surprising, considering it's called the Murder House.
-也许这也是你没办法睡着的原因 -什么样的谋杀
-Also, maybe that's why you can't sleep. -What kind of murder?
1960年代的三人凶杀案
Triple homicide in the '60s.
爸爸正好赶在圣诞节前回家 杀了三个女儿 然后自杀
Dad came home right before Christmas, killed his three daughters, then himself.
妈妈设法逃脱了 没人知道她最后去了哪里
Mother somehow got away. Nobody knows where she ended up.
-从那之后 房♥子就空了 -真想不到原因
-House has been vacant ever since. -Can't imagine why.
-嘿 小心 -搞什么
-Hey, watch out! -What the hell?
不 停车 你不能开进来
No, no, no, stop. Hey. You can't be in here.
-不要 停下 -大家都还好吗
-No, no, no, stop. Stop. -Is everyone okay?
我给调度中心打电♥话♥
I'll call Dispatch.
你好 能听到我说话吗
Hello? Can you hear me?
也许她中风了 或者突发心脏病
Maybe she had a stroke, or a-a cardiac event?
女士 你能打开车门吗
Ma'am, can you open your door?
嘿 发生了什么 我听到有人喊了
Hey, what, uh, what happened? I heard a shout.
好吧 这可不是我做过的梦
Okay. This is not a dream I've had before.
-她是不是… -裸着
-Is she... -Naked.
-还睡着了 -女士
-And asleep? -Ma'am?
对 她睡得很沉 她是梦游了吗
She's out cold. Maybe she's sleepwalking.
-你是指梦里开车吧 -我们应该做什么
-You mean sleep driving. -Uh, what should we do?
叫醒梦游的人是不是很危险
Isn't it dangerous to wake a sleepwalker?
可能不如梦里开车危险
Probably not as dangerous as driving while sleeping.
好了 我们这样做
Okay, here's what we're gonna do.
巴克 你去拿条毯子
Buck. Go get a blanket.
齐姆 安全起见 我们给她检查
Chim, let's check her out, just to be safe,
也许她把身份证放在车里了 埃迪 你能看一下前座吗
and maybe she left her ID in the car. Eddie, can you check the front seat?
她是裸着的
She's naked.
你真的认为她会想到在出门前拿上钱包吗
You really think she thought to grab her purse on the way out the door?
我不知道 也许会在杯托或者杂物箱里什么的
I don't know. Maybe it's in the cup holder or the glove compartment or something.
-队长 给你 -好的 谢谢
-Cap, here. -Yeah. Great, thanks.
调度中心派警♥察♥过来了
Dispatch is sending officers.
好的
Okay.
不
No, no. No, no, no.
你没事
You're okay, you're okay. You're okay. You're okay.
好了 你现在很安全
You're in a safe place.
我叫小亨 我是消防员 好吗
My name is Hen, and I'm-I'm a firefighter, okay?
我们只是想帮你
We just want to help you.
能告诉我 你叫什么名字吗
Can you tell me what your name is?
丽兹 丽兹·桑普森
Lizzy. Lizzy Sampson.
如果你觉得没关系 我要给你检查一下
Lizzy, if it's all right with you, I'm gonna check you out
-确保你没事 -没关系
-to make sure you're okay. -It's fine.
丽兹 很明显 你在睡觉的时候开车了
So, Lizzy, apparently, you got behind the wheel while you were sleeping.
-你之前有过这种经历吗 -梦游吗 有过
-You have a history of this kind of thing? -Um, sleepwalking, yes.
但这次…这还是头一回
But this, this is new.
瞳孔均等而且有反应 没有头部创伤和脑震荡的迹象
Pupils are equal and reactive. No sign of head trauma or a concussion.
很幸运 你刚才开车闯进来 很可能会伤到你自己或我们
Pretty lucky. The way you came in here, you could've really hurt yourself. Or us.
我不知道该不该用“幸运”形容我的感受
I don't know if "lucky" is the right word to describe how I feel.
更不如说是...羞愧
More like... mortified.
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
像往常一样 我大概11点上♥床♥睡觉
I went to bed around 11:00, like I always do,
然后我知道的下一件事就是自己站在一个消防局里
and the next thing I know, I'm standing in a firehouse.
你一向裸睡吗
And do you always sleep in the nude?
我喜欢开着窗户睡觉 感受微风的吹拂
I like to sleep with the window open and feel a... breeze.
你好像没事 但如果可以的话
Okay, so, uh, you seem to be fine, but if it's okay,
我们要带你去医院检查 以确保安全
we're gonna to take you to the hospital to get checked out, just to be on the safe side.
我想可以
I guess.
巴克 你去看看更衣室
All right, Buck, why don't you check the locked room,
看看我们有没有干净的T恤或运动衫
see if we got some clean T-shirts, sweats, something.
没问题 我们怎么处理她的车
Right, um... what do we do about her car?
-我的车 -差点撞到我们的那辆车
-My car? -The one you almost ran us over with.
好奇怪 我没有车
Weird. I don't have a car.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
谋杀太明显了 不可能是这样
Murder's too obvious. There's no way that's what it was.
-那为什么他们叫那里“谋杀屋” -拜托 别激他了
-Then why do they call it "Murder House"? -Please don't encourage him.
因为“事故屋”不如这名字听上去吸引人
Because "mishap house" doesn't have the same ring to it.
你觉得这家人发生的不测是一场事故吗
Is that what you think happened to this family, a mishap?
好像没人知道
Nobody seems to know.
我查了三个博客 还有至少一个播客
I've looked up three blogs and at least one podcast,
说法都不一样
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表