剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Oh, honey. - ...at everything.
没事 没事 宝贝 没关系的
Okay. Okay, baby, it's okay.
嘿
Hey.
碧翠丝 你需要帮忙吗
Beatrice, you need some help?
我觉得我够不着它
I don't think I can reach it.
给你
There you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
碧翠丝 我想跟你道歉
Beatrice... I want to apologize.
永远都不需要因为支持我的宝贝女儿而道歉
Never apologize for standing up for my baby girl.
照顾她现在是你的责任了
Taking care of her is your job now.
好好照顾她
Do it well.
遵命 女士
Yes, ma'am.
现在几点了
What time is it?
快三点了
It's almost 3:00.
你可真是好好崩溃了一场
You crashed hard.
这个家太需要你了
Because this family needs you too much.
各种意义上
In many ways.
这不是世界末日 亨
It's not the end of the world, Hen.
凯伦 我神经学挂科了
Karen, I failed Neurology.
西蒙斯医生说我应该重修我的二年级
Dr. Simmons thinks I should repeat my second year.
我真的做不到再煎熬一年了
I-I-I can't do this for another year.
这过去几周复习周快把我折磨死了
These past few weeks almost killed me.
我知道这些学科很难 但咱也别想得太吓人
Ok, I know they were hard, but let's maybe ease up on the hyperbole.
你是不是有什么没告诉我
Ok, what am I missing?
那晚 我完成了神经病学测验后
The other night, after I've done my Neorology exam,
我开着车睡着了
I fell asleep behind the wheel.
你必须要做出选择 亨
You have to choose, Hen,
到底是继续博士学习 还是当急救人员
doctor or paramedic.
你不能再这样 想兼得鱼与熊掌
You can't be both anymore.
"亲爱的碧翠丝
"Dear Beatrice,
"我想念你
"I miss you.
"我想念家
"I miss home.
"我爱你
"I love you.
"我想回到佛罗里达 回到家里"
"And I want to come home to Florida."
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Mama.
我来替你一会儿
I came to give you a break.
我没事
I'm doing fine.
要不你散散步吧
Well, why don't you take a walk?
活动一下你的腿 我来看着他
Stretch your legs a bit. I'll watch over him.
你过来和我坐会儿吧
Why don't you come and sit with me a bit?
这些都是爸爸写的吗 - 对啊
These are all from Daddy? -Mm-hmm.
他以前每天给我写一封信
He used to write me a letter every day.
那时我们还在交往
When we were courting.
那时候他在越南
When he was in Vietnam.
五十七年来的每一天
Not one day in 57 years
我们都以某种形式交流
that we didn't have some kind of communication.
以某种形式相通
Some kind of connection.
直至现在
Until now.
我知道医生在担心什么
I know what the doctors are scared about,
知道你在害怕什么
what you're afraid of.
如果他醒了 他是否能自己走路 自主进食
If he wakes up, will he be able to walk or feed himself?
他是否还是从前的自己
Or will he even be himself?
但我觉得 或许这些都不重要了
I'm not sure I care about any of that...
只要我们能再次
a-as long as...
听到他的声音
You can hear his voice again.
哪怕就只听到一次
Even just one more time.
我的父母住在这里 我是警♥察♥
My parents live here. And I'm a cop.
雅典娜
Athena!
雅典娜 我给你打过电♥话♥但没通
Athena, I've been trying to call you.
我忘拿充电器了 手♥机♥两小时前就没电了
I-I forgot my charger. The phone died two hours ago.
发生了什么 为什么这里有警♥察♥
What is going on? Why are the police here?
我在帮助小富兰克林
I was helping Junior out.
我们在挖地基
We were digging up the foundation...
然后呢
And what?
雅典娜 我们发现一具尸体
Athena, we found a body.
很小 可能是儿童
Small, maybe a child.
不确定他们在下面多久了
Not sure how long they've been down there.
长官 你能过来一下吗
Sir, can you come here for a minute?
我想让你看看这个
I just want to show you something.
我之前和你说过
Did I ever tell you about
我什么时候决定要成为警♥察♥的吗
when I decided to become an officer of the law?
我当时九岁
I was nine years old.
一天半夜
Middle of the night,
我醒来 看到我父亲在穿衣服
I wake up and I see my father getting dressed.
他拿着一个手电筒
Grabbing a flashlight.
还有他的枪
His gun.
我往窗外看去 发现整个社区的人都在
I look out the window and I see the whole neighborhood out there.
学校里一个比我低一级的女孩
A little girl, she was a-a grade behind me at school,
失踪了
had gone missing.
有人在夜里趁她睡着 把她从床上劫走了
Someone had just snatched her right out of her bed.
这可真是噩梦 他们找到她了吗
Wow, that's a nightmare. Did they find her?
他们找到了一个从她头上掉下来的发夹
They found a barrette, out of her hair.
证据
落在树林里
Out in the woods.
只找到了这个
But that was it.
她人消失了
She was just gone.
我对自己说 等我长大了
I promised myself that when I was old enough
我要成为女警
I was gonna become a policewoman
然后找到那个女孩
and find that little girl...
坦尼娅·金斯敦
Tanya Kingston.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表