剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
易碎品 费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 加州洛杉矶
《时尚女郎》
《心之所向》
《速度之魔3》
《圣诞秘事》
《骗子奶奶 试播集》
-我还以为永远到不了了 -远道而来
I thought it would never arrive. Came a long way.
嘿 你没告诉我 你有个新的尾随者
Hey, you didn't tell me that you had a new stalker.
尾随者吗
A stalker?
从2005年起 我就没有尾随者了
I haven't had one of those since '05.
也许幸运符已经在发挥魔力了
Maybe the good luck charm's already working its magic.
也许吧
Maybe.
-你在做什么 -我们不直播吗
- What are you doing? - Aren't we livestreaming?
你那天开玩笑说要拍开箱视频
You teased an unboxing the other day.
不行 我现在气色很差 而且我等不及了
Oh, no, no, no. I look horrible. Besides, I can't wait.
我们会重新包好 明天再全妆开箱一次
We'll, um... we'll re-pack it and do it tomorrow in full glam.
真品证书
看看这双眼睛 火一样鲜红
Look at those eyes. So fiery.
我已经感觉到它在起效了
I can already feel it working.
众神…
The gods of...
这东西来自什么地方
Where is this from again?
庞贝 它曾用于净化仪式
Pompeii. It was used in cleansing rituals.
对 庞贝的众神在向我微笑
Right. The gods of Pompeii are smiling on me.
等等 庞贝的所有人不是都死了吗
Wait, didn't everybody die in Pompeii?
对 但这东西幸存下来了 给你看
Yes, but that survived. Uh, here, check it out.
它还有真品证明书
It even has a certificate of authenticity.
这是件历史文物呢
Hm, it's a piece of history.
我买♥♥了它
I bought it.
那它现在就是“妇女历史”文物了
I guess it's "herstory" now.
《紧急呼救》
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
妇女历史结束了
谢天谢地 你们来了
Thank God you're here.
调度中心报告有人被吊灯砸到
Dispatch reported somebody got hit by a chandelier?
我想一定是电线断了 我不知道是怎么回事
Uh, the cables must have snapped or something. I-I don't know what happened.
我想挪走灯的 但是太重了 而且她流了很多血
I-I tried moving it, but it was so heavy and there was... there was so much blood.
-她有意识吗 -有 她一直说个不停
- Is she conscious? - Yes. She-she won't shut up.
救命 亚丽克西斯 你丢下了我
Help! Alexis, you left me.
为了去找求援
To bring help!
请你们把这个东西从我身上拿开
Just please get this thing off of me.
哇 尽量不要动 好吗 我们会把你救出来
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Try not to move, okay? We're gonna get you out of there.
拿背板和轮床过来
All right, let's get a backboard and gurney in here.
队长 这东西嵌入地板太深了
Yeah, Cap, this thing's penetrated the floor pretty deep.
我们得一块一块地把它切开
We're gonna have to cut it apart, piece by piece.
巴克 你和我一起行动 我们去拿电锯和诺梅克斯防火毯
Buck, you're with me. Let's get saws and Nomex blankets.
没有穿透伤的迹象
No sign of penetrating trauma.
-你能告诉我们你的名字吗 -她叫费丽萨
- Can you tell us your name? - I-It's Felisa.
-费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 -你认识我
- Felisa Valdez? - You know me.
对 嘿 很高兴见到你
Oh, yeah. Hey. Nice to meet you.
我想给你签名的 但是…
I would give you an autograph, but... Ah...
我好像…
I can't...
手镯没事吧
Um, i-is the bracelet okay?
-我更担心这些伤口 -我可以同时担心这两件事
- I'm more worried about these cuts. - Well, I could worry about both.
我买♥♥这玩意花了两万呢
I spent 20 grand on this thing.
它本该是我的幸运符 但我不知道它有没有用
Supposed to be my lucky charm, but I don't know if it's working.
好的 尝试深呼吸一下
Okay, try to take a deep breath for us.
能告诉我们 你哪里感到痛吗
- Can you tell us where you feel pain? - Um...
我什么都感觉不到
I don't... I don't feel anything.
这是好事 对吗
Th-That's a good thing, right?
还是坏事 有一次我拍电影
Or is that bad? One time, I was in a movie,
我扮演的角色什么都感觉不到了 因为她被切成两半了
and my character couldn't feel anything because she was cut in half.
《当时光停止》 我看过这部
When Time Stops. I saw that one.
别担心 你的四肢都还在
And, uh, don't worry, all your limbs are accounted for.
尽量在我们给你检查的时候保持冷静就好
Just try to stay calm while we figure out what's going on with you.
埃迪 她的头看起来怎么样
Eddie, how's the head looking up there?
枕骨部有小裂口 我在施压止血
Small laceration on occiput. Applying pressure to stop the bleeding.
她的枕骨在出血吗
She's bleeding from her occiput?
就是后脑勺
The back of her head.
即便是最小的伤口也会导致大量出血
Even the smallest cuts tend to bleed a lot.
他的意思是 这没什么可担心的
What he means to say is it's not a huge cause for concern.
好的 这是个好兆头 看来你能感觉到
Oh. All right. That's a good sign. Looks like somebody felt that.
你在挠我的脚 我怎么能感觉不到
I mean, you're tickling my feet. How could I not?
这样呢
Uh, what about this?
我应该有什么感觉吗
A-Am I supposed to be feeling something?
队长 左腿阳性反应 可能有潜在的脊柱损伤
Cap, reflex of the left leg could be a potential spinal injury.
出什么问题了吗 她不会瘫痪的 对吗
Is s-something wrong? She's not paralyzed, right?
那会严重影响她未来的收入
That would severely impact her future revenue stream.
瘫痪
Paralyzed?
或许我们现在不应该关注这件事
Maybe that's not the thing we're trying to focus on right now.
好的 齐姆 你联♥系♥急诊室
All right, Chim, I want you to contact the ER.
巴克 我们把压着她的吊灯锯开
Buck, let's start to saw it away from her.
小心点
Carefully.
嗨 这能防止你被火花伤到 好吗
Hi. This'll keep you safe from the sparks, okay?
-好的 -来吧
- Uh, o-okay. - There you go.
我数三下 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
好了 费丽萨 你感觉怎么样
All right, Felisa, how you feeling?
我左腿有刺痛感
Um, my left leg is tingling.
等等 这是好事 对吗 意味着我有感觉
Wait, that's a good thing, right? That means I can feel.
这很好 没错
It's very good, yeah, it's probably
可能是神经受压或者脊椎淤伤
a pinched nerve or maybe a spinal bruise.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
看到没有 就像我之前说的 手镯起效了
See? The bracelet's working, just like I said it would.
我把静脉注射的东西准备好 就给你注入酮咯酸
Once I get this IV set, I'm gonna give you some Toradol.
你说这东西是幸运符
So, you say this thing's a good luck charm.
你为什么需要它 感觉你的人生挺顺利的
Why do you need it? Seems like you have a good life.
近十年来 她运气一直很差
Uh, she's had a run of really bad luck for almost a decade.
-这叫诅咒 -诅咒
- Um, it's called a curse. - Curse?
所以你在一个手镯上花了两万块
So, you spent 20K on a bracelet?
亚丽克西斯一直在找能给我转运的东西
Alexis is constantly looking for things to turn my luck around.
让我猜猜 什么东西都没用吗
Let me guess-- nothing ever works?
别管埃迪
Don't mind Eddie.
他对任何超自然的东西 都有不自然的抗拒之心
He's unnaturally resistant to anything supernatural.
向我证明那是真的 我就相信
Prove to me something is real, I'll believe in it.
我觉得你不明白信仰的定义
I feel you're confused at the definition of belief.
一盏吊灯砸到了我身上
I mean, a chandelier fell on me.
这听起来不像诅咒吗
Doesn't that sound like a curse?
可能只是个可怕的意外事故
Eh, might've just been a freak accident.
-这有什么区别吗 -只在埃迪脑子里有区别
- Is there a difference? - Only in Eddie's head.
我去帮你办入院
I'll get you checked in.
好了 迪米特里明天会处理吊灯和地板
Okay. Dimitri's coming tomorrow to deal with the chandelier and the floors.
谁知道这要花多少钱
God only knows how much that's gonna cost.
你觉得庞贝的众神会给我退款吗
Do you think the gods of Pompeii will give me a refund?
别这么消极了
Stop being negative.
如果你不接受手镯的帮助 它是不会帮你的
The bracelet can't help if you won't let it.
好了 他们会带你去做一些扫描
Okay, they're gonna take you in for some scans.
-祝你好运 费丽萨 -谢谢你
- Good luck, Felisa. - Thank you.
嘿 你和我想得一样吗
Hey, you thinking what I'm thinking?
我们应该去街角的那家烧烤店 没错
That we should hit that barbecue joint around the corner? Yes.
不 她们俩有点不对劲
No, no, no. Something's up with those two.
费丽萨和那个叫什么的女人吗 怎么了
Felisa and what's her face? What?
是因为诅咒吗
Oh, is this about the curse?
诅咒不是真的
Curses aren't real.
又来了
Oh, here we go again.
吃的有这么多 你就只喝这个吗
All this food, and that's all you're having?
对 这…这很美味的
Uh, yeah. It's, um... it's delicious.
《绝对年代》怎么变成了苜蓿冰沙
How did "the age of absolutely" turn into alfalfa smoothies?
巴克和名人相处了一下 现在他就和名人喝的一样了
Buck spends one minute with a celebrity, now he's drinking like them.
-哪个名人 -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹
- Which celebrity? - Felisa Valdez.
真的吗
Oh, really? Mm.
你好像不太喜欢她 你最后一次见她是在什么情况
You don't sound like much of a fan. What's the last thing you saw her in?
在我巡逻警车的后座
In the back of my patrol car.
对 她想开自己的车撞狗仔队 还去过戒毒所
Yeah, she tried to hit a paparazzi with her car and went to rehab.
我没办法说出想念她的话
I can't say I missed her.
谁说不想念我
Who says they don't miss me?
这里可没有人说
Not anyone here.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表