剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
或是我的心 你懂吗?
Or mine, you know?
你理解的吧?
You get that, don't you?
没错
No, I do.
-但是有个问题 -什么?
-Only one problem, though. Um... -What's that?
我姑姑会拷问我 你姑姑也一样
My tía's gonna grill me. So's yours.
对 所以我们得统一口径
Yes. Okay, so we got to get our stories straight.
-对 -好
-Yeah. -Okay. Um,
你带我去了拉方达餐厅
you took me to La Fonda.
我吃了米兰风味鸡
I had the Milanesa de Pollo,
你吃了辣酱鸡 对
you had the Mole Poblano. Yeah.
你请客、帮我扶着门 我喝得有点醉
Um, you paid, held the door for me, I got a little drunk. Uh...
今晚很愉快 我们聊了不少
We had a lovely evening, and we talked and talked,
但最后我们决定还是当朋友比较好
but ultimately we decided that we'd be better off friends.
我姑姑知道我不吃辣酱 所以那点要改
My tía knows that I don't like mole, so that's not gonna fly.
-绿椒炖猪肉 -好多了
-Chile Verde? -Better.
好吧
All right.
你人看上去挺好的 埃迪
You seem like a really nice guy, Eddie.
但规则就是规则
But rules are rules.
好吗?
¿Todo bien?
好
Todo bien.
自己小心点
Be careful out there.
报案中心 有什么紧急情况?
我觉得我心脏病发了 我的心脏跳得好快
整个空间都在旋转
你在哪里?我这就派救护人员过去
好莱坞音乐高中
一楼 礼堂旁边的男厕
你是那里的学生吗?
Sir, are you a student there?
还不是 我来甄选的
Not yet. I-I'm auditioning to be.
我再过五分钟就要上台唱歌♥ 但我觉得我做不到
I-I-I'm supposed to go up and sing in like five minutes. But I-I don't think I can.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
柏文 柏文拉克
Bowen. Bowen Lark.
柏文 我是麦蒂
Bowen, I'm Maddie.
我感觉很怪 我想我快死了
I don't... I don't feel right. I think I'm dying.
听起来你是典型的恐慌发作
Sounds to me like you're suffering from a good old-fashioned panic attack,
起因则是表演焦虑
brought on by performance anxiety.
感觉就像有人坐在我胸口上
'Cause it feels like someone is sitting on my chest.
专注在呼吸上会对你有帮助
You know what will help with that?
试着减缓呼吸速度
Focus on your breathing, try to slow it down a bit.
-我做不到 -你做得到
-I ca... I can't. I can't. -You can.
唱歌♥的重点是呼吸 对吧?
Singing is all about breathing, right?
对
Yeah.
好 听我的声音 照我的指示做
Okay, just listen to the sound of my voice and follow my lead.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
用鼻子吸气…
In through your nose, and...
用嘴巴吐气
...out through your mouth.
现在深长地吐气
Now, give me a nice long exhale.
把那口气推出去
Really push that air out,
就像把所有负面念头都吹走
like you're blowing away all of your negative thoughts.
很好
Good.
感觉如何?
How does that feel?
我想我好多了
I think... better.
但我的心跳还是很快
My heart's still racing, though.
我可以问你都唱什么吗?
Do you mind if I ask what you sing?
歌♥剧 我是男高音
Opera. I'm a tenor.
哇 真厉害
Wow, that's impressive.
我从会说话就开始唱了
I've been doing it since I could talk.
我妈以前会放摩城的老唱片
My mom used to put on old Motown records.
所以你才热爱唱歌♥
And that's what made you love singing.
如果我搞砸甄选 就辜负了我妈
If I blow this, I'm gonna let my mom down,
她放弃了很多 就为了让我唱歌♥
and she's given up so much for me... for me to be able to do this.
好 柏文 继续呼吸
Okay, Bowen, keep breathing.
柏文 冷静 继续呼吸
Okay, Bowen, calm down. Keep breathing.
(通话中)
我没办法冷静
I can't... I can't calm down.
你的声音真是惊人
Oh, you have an amazing voice.
谢谢你
Thanks.
等等 你故意让我分心?
Wait, did you do that to distract me?
有用吗?
Uh, did it work?
好像有用
I think it did.
好吧 你应该去甄选了
Well, then, I guess you have an audition to get to.
听着 你一直很努力 现在该享受舞台了
Look, you've put in the hard work, now it's time to get out there and have fun.
记住你热爱唱歌♥的原因
Remember what you love about singing.
表现就会水到渠成的
The performance will take care of itself.
谢了 麦蒂
Thanks, Maddie.
别客气
Any time.
(通话中断)
我根本没有机会
I didn't even get a chance.
她就把我留在那里
She just... left me there,
不管了
hanging.
埃迪
Eddie...
我们不是来总结约会的
We are not here to review your date.
对 抱歉 那很难消化
Uh, yeah, sorry. Uh, it's a lot to process.
你没想到会被拒绝吧?
Didn't expect the brush-off, huh?
没错 老实说 那大概是最糟的一次
Well, not gonna lie. It was probably the worst one yet.
-等一下 你根本不想约会的 -对
-Wait, you didn't even want this date. -Yeah,
-所以我不该感到这么困扰的吧? -对
-so it shouldn't be bothering me, right? -Yeah.
也许小亨说对了…
Maybe Hen's right. Maybe...
也许我是担心表现不好
Maybe I'm anxious about not performing.
好消息是你在工作上没有那个问题
Well, the good news is you don't have that problem at work.
-优等 -谢了 队长
-Outstanding. -Thanks, Cap.
但也许你是时候该找到工作与生活间的平衡了
But maybe it's time to find the right work/life balance.
我觉得我有啊
Mm, feel like I have that.
我跟克里斯托弗是个挺好的团队
Me, Christopher, we're a good team.
你也是个好父亲
And you're a great father.
但人生不只如此 我想连克里斯托弗都会认同
But there is more to life, and I think even Christopher would agree.
你越早想通 就能越早回到那个领域
The sooner you realize that, the sooner you can get back out there.
好 该交换发言权了
Okay, time to turn the tables.
给我指教吧
Let me have it.
说到很难消化
Oh... talk about a lot to process.
我承受得了
I can take it.
我觉得我还没有机会好好思考这件事
I feel like I haven't had a chance to really, uh, collect my thoughts,
所以让我到外面思考一下
so let me go out there and-and-and do some collecting.
我回头再跟你说
I'll get back... I'll get back to you.
你会跟我说的吧 埃迪?
You're gonna get back to me... E-Eddie?
新人们 穿上吊带 然后上去拉好主线
Recruits, don those harnesses and get up there and construct those main lines.
互相检查安全性与防护性
I want you to check one another for safety and security.
这项练习的重点是信任
This exercise is about trust.
信任你的装备和训练
Trust in your equipment, trust in your training,
最重要的是 信任自己
and most of all, trust in yourself.
你们四个先上去 好好表现
You four, up top. Show me what you got.
我们走
Let's move, move.
雷贝特、诺瓦克 快点上去
Ledbetter, Novak, get the lead out. Let's move it.
想象有个伤患在山沟深处
Imagine you have a victim down below in a ravine,
或是你们得从一栋公♥寓♥或塔楼紧急撤离
or you have to make an emergency extraction from an apartment or a tower.
重点在于速度、效率和之前说过的信任
This is about speed, efficiency and, again, trust.
你们两个先上
You two, let's do it.
安全第一 装备一定要牢固
Safety first, safety first. Secure, secure, secure.
把它仔细绑好
Just tie it nice and safe.
你还好吗 诺瓦克?
You good, Novak?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
绑好了?下去吧
Secure? Let's do it.
翻过去 慢慢来 很好
Go over. Nice and easy. That's it.
就是这样 慢慢来
There you go. Slow and easy.
右手是你的刹车
Right hand's your brake.
很好 慢慢来
That's it, nice and easy.
雷贝特、诺瓦克 你们接着上
Ledbetter, Novak, you guys are up next.
做得很好
Nice work.
好 上去展现你们的本事吧
Okay. Now get up there and show me what you can do.
还顺利吗?感觉好吗? -对 -很好
-How did that go, guys? Feel good? -Nice.
很好 雷贝特 下去吧
There you go, Ledbetter. All right, let's do it.
去吧 诺瓦克 你行的
Come on, Novak. You've got this.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
记得你们的训练
Remember your training.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表