剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
酒吧
好了 你有20分钟说服我 这是个好主意
All right, you've got 20 minutes to convince me this was a good idea.
-不好意思 内格罗尼 谢谢 -马上就来
-Excuse me. Negroni. Thank you. -Coming right up.
我通常没什么时间相亲
I don't usually have time for blind dates,
但因为要改善设施 他们把我赶出了实验室
but they kicked me out of the lab for some kind of facilities improvement.
真的很不是时候
It's very inconvenient.
我们想扩大人类知识的范围
We're trying to push the boundaries of human knowledge
却要因为设备维护停下来吗 这太荒谬了 谢谢
and we got to stop for what, maintenance? It's ridiculous. Thank you.
跟我介绍下你自己
Now, tell me about you.
你是做什么的 为什么热爱自己的工作
What do you do? What makes you love it?
我吗 该我了吗
Me? It's-it's my turn?
我们来这里 就是为了这个目的 不是吗
That's why we're here, isn't it?
我还以为你会自言自语一晚上
Well, I thought you was just gonna be monologuing all night,
-就像你进来的时候一样 -不好意思 什么样子
-the way you came in like that. -Excuse me? Like what?
就像没时间应付任何人一样
Like someone who doesn't have time for anybody.
我听上去才不是那样
I don't sound like that.
“你有20分钟说服我 这是个好主意”
You've got 20 minutes to convince me this is a good idea.
我听起来确实是那样
I sound like that.
你听起来就像要用舌头把人撕成两半
You sound like you're about to snap somebody in half with that tongue of yours.
你想当宇航员吗
So, you're trying to become an astronaut, then?
他们不会让我们这种人进入太空
Well, they don't let people like us go to space.
但是没有关系 我喜欢实验室
But it's fine. I like the lab.
我真的很高兴我朋友今晚没出现
I'm really glad my friend was a no-show tonight.
-你的朋友吗 -对 我约了我的朋友
-Your friend? -Yeah, I was supposed
来这里喝一杯 但他没出现
to meet my friend here for a drink, but he didn't show up.
你不是我的相亲对象吗
Y-You're not my blind date?
你之前没想过要告诉我吗
And you didn't think to mention that earlier?
我还挺享受的
I was having too much fun.
我也是
Me too. Oh, my God.
天啊 真不敢相信我被放鸽子了
I can't believe I got stood up.
我要杀了小霍
I'm gonna kill Howie.
等等 你说“小霍”吗
Wait. Did you say Howie?
对 我的邻居
Yeah, my neighbor.
小霍·韩
Howie Han.
小亨
嘿 小亨 你一定喝得很愉快
Hey, Hen. Drinks must have gone well.
韩 你做了什么
Han, what did you do? -
做了我该做的事情
What needed to be done.
是指不跟我说一声 就给我安排约会吗
Set me up on a date without even talking to me about it?
-你要是这么想… -这很病态
-Well, when you put it like that... -That's psychopathic.
听着 小亨 你应该忘掉伊娃了
Listen. Hen, you need to move on from Eva.
你自己什么都不会做 我就推你一把
You weren't gonna do anything yourself, so I just gave you a little... nudge.
我不…我不需要被人推
I don't-I don't need a nudge,
那个女人都不是我喜欢的类型
and that woman is not even my type.
小亨 你只喜欢废柴
Hen, your type is losers.
你需要做出改变 给她一个机会
You need to make a change. Just give this one a chance.
我知道凯伦可能会有点严肃
I know Karen can be kind of intense,
但是几杯龙舌兰下肚 她就很有意思了
but after a couple of a tequilas, she's kind of funny.
-她可能是个很适合你的疗伤对象 -听着 她很讨厌
-This could be a really good rebound for you. -Listen, she's-she's obnoxious.
那个女人自以为 是上帝赐予人类的神圣礼物
That woman thinks she's God's holy gift to the human race.
你应该听听她说话
You should have heard her when she sat down,
好像我是她可怜的施舍对象一样
like I was some charity case that she was taking pity on.
好吧 听上去很糟糕
Yeah. That sounds awful.
你什么时候再和她见面
So when are you seeing her again?
周五
Friday.
《紧急呼救》
他们想知道你工作多久了
They want to know how long you've been doing your job.
他们想让我感觉自己很老吗
Are they trying to make me feel old?
听着 我们儿子觉得你的工作比我的酷 你就偷着乐吧
Listen, just be flattered that our son thinks your job is cooler than mine.
有多少工作比得过消防员这个职业
How many careers beat firefighter?
你的工作也很酷 妈妈 只是我不能跟你去上班
Your job is cool, too, Mama. I just can't go to work with you.
好吧 这话让我感觉好受点了
Oh, okay. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better.
而且 你现在也不算是消防员了
Plus, you're not really a firefighter anymore.
对
Yeah.
-抱歉 -没关系 我来
-Oh. Oh, sorry. -It's-it's okay. I got it.
-我来 -我来
-I got it. -All right. Here we go.
什么
What...
员工离职文件
-这是你的辞职报告 -对
-These are your resignation papers. -Yeah.
你不是早就辞职了吗
I thought you resigned already.
把这些文件交上去才算正式离职
Turning in those papers... makes it real.
这件事你拖得越久 对自己的折磨就越深
Well, the longer you put this off, the more you're gonna torture yourself.
去跟鲍比谈谈
Go talk to Bobby.
然后我们就能开启新篇章了 威尔逊医生
Then we can move on to the next chapter. Dr. Wilson.
我今天早上就去
I'll go this morning.
快吃完 丹尼 我们要走了
Eat up, Denny. We got to get going.
PAAL 理工大学应用天体学实验室
访客通行证
你什么时候知道 自己想从事太空探索工作的
When did you know you wanted to work in space exploration?
1983年7月18日
July 18, 1983.
我爸妈在凌晨四点把我叫醒
My parents woke me up at 4:00 in the morning
这样我就能见证 莎丽·瑞德成为首位飞上太空的美国女性
so I could watch Sally Ride become the first American woman to fly in space.
-你想成为宇航员吗 -我想过
-Did you want to be an astronaut? -Thought about it.
只是命中注定不会实现了
Just wasn't in the stars.
真是太糟了 妈
That was really bad, Mom.
我知道 不过你可以迁就我一点
I know. I know. You could have humored me a little bit, though.
-你好难说服 -现在说这个太早了
-Tough crowd. -Way too early for that.
-丹尼 -他们在做什么
-Denny. -What are they doing?
我们的司机一定是在测试探测车的编程
Our drivers must be testing out programming for our vehicles.
我们在探测器项目上与他们密切合作
We work very closely with the Rover projects with them.
你叫他们“司机”吗
You call them drivers?
是他们想出正确的动作顺序
They're the ones who figure out the right sequence of maneuvers
好让机器人按我们的意愿行动
to get the robot to do what we want it to.
你们想让这个机器人做什么
What do you want this robot to do?
探测外星生命的存在
Detect the presence of extraterrestrial life.
伽利略卫星样品收集和实验机器人
The Galilean Moons Sample Collection and Testing Robot.
我们叫它“烧杯”
We call it "Beaker."
这是个移♥动♥化学实验室
It's a mobile chemistry lab.
这种机器人将能够采集水和土壤样本
The robot will be able to take water and soil samples.
然后运行化验 以检测是否存在维持生命所需的元素
Then run tests to detect the presence of the elements needed to support life.
-早上好 扎伊纳布 -早上好
-Good morning, Zainab. -Morning.
-嘿 丹尼 -嗨
-Hey, Denny. -Hi.
准备好见证科学的发生了吗
Ready to see some science happen?
我得到了ADAM那边的人的允许
I got permission from the folks over at ADAM
今天下午可以过去看模拟过程
to take us over there to see a simulation later this afternoon.
小行星改道任务
An asteroid diversion mission.
他们想转移一颗小行星吗 就像《绝世天劫》里一样吗
They want to move an asteroid? Like Armageddon?
对 但你见到他们时 还是别这么说了
Yes, but maybe don't say that when you see them.
嘿 你可以把你的东西放在那边 阿尔文不会介意的
Hey, you can put your stuff over there. Alvin won't mind.
阿尔文今天早上怎么样
How is Alvin this morning?
怎么了
What is that?
-科学争吵 -科学争吵
Science fight.
看来我得再进去劝架了
Guess I got to go break it up. Again.
我可以看看吗
Can I watch?
不可以 孩子禁止进入实验室
No. No kids in the lab.
手♥机♥也不能带进去
Oh. And also... no phones.
不要因为你自己的问题责怪别人了
Everybody else is your problem.
我研究这个项目五年了
I've been working on this project for five years now.
听好了 你不能这样做
I'm telling you we cannot do that.
好的 我只想说这是我们的未来
All I'm saying is this is our future, and we're gonna
如果我们不做点大事 就会落于人后
get left behind if we don't do something big.
不 这样不行
No. That's not that way it works.
-应该在对流层就停止 -他们在争论什么
-I think that policy should... Troposphere. -What are they arguing about?
你的计划完全违背了我们的任务使命
...the stated purpose of our mission!
也许我们应该改变任务使命
Well, maybe we should change the purpose of our mission.
两位 你们小点声 希图还要工作呢
Guys, guys, lower our voices. Hitu is trying to work.
-她根本没注意我们 -要是有那么容易就好了
-She's not even paying attention to us. -If it were only that easy.
这次是什么问题 维克多
Hey, what's the problem this time, Victor?
没什么
Nothing. -
阿尔文重新配置了收集室
Alvin reconfigured the collection compartment.
他移♥动♥了证明管
He removed the witness tubes.
好的 现在我开始注意了
Okay. Now I'm paying attention.
证明管是测试协议的关键部分
The witness tubes are a crucial part of the testing protocol.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表