剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
无尘室
理工大学消防队
PFD.
你没事吧 队长
You okay, Captain?
你怎么知道会爆♥炸♥
How'd you know it was gonna do that?
内部消息
Inside information.
你没事
You're okay.
妈
Mom!
我没事 孩子
I'm okay, baby.
孩子吗
A baby?
对 伊娃对孩子爸爸的印象很模糊
Yeah, Eva was, uh... pretty sketchy with the details on the father,
但她肯定怀孕了
but she's... ...definitely pregnant.
而且肯定要在监狱服至少三到五年的刑
Definitely looking at about at least three to five years in prison...
我不明白 她为什么给你打电♥话♥
I don't understand. Why would she call you?
她想把孩子给我
Well, she wants me to take the baby.
让我收养他
To adopt him.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
哇
Wow.
这要求很过分
That's a hell of an ask.
你拒绝她的时候 她是什么反应
How did she react when you said no?
小亨
Hen.
你拒绝她了 对吧
You told her no, right?
我没有同意
I... I-I didn't say yes.
但是你也没有拒绝
But... you didn't say no.
在那女人对你做了那么多过分的事之后
After everything that woman did to you...
-你为什么要接那通电♥话♥ -什么
-Why would you even take the call? -What?
一个从破地方打来电♥话♥的囚犯
"An inmate is calling from blah-blah wherever..."
你知道那是她 但还是选择接电♥话♥了
You knew it was her and you chose to accept the call.
对 但她身边没有人了 凯伦
Yeah, she doesn't have anybody else, Karen.
你也不是她的身边人了
She doesn't have you either.
至少她不配拥有你
Or least she's not supposed to.
我还以为我们要一起打造新生活
I thought we were building a life together.
是的
We are.
我们住在这栋房♥子里 家里地方这么大
We're here. In this house. And we have all this space...
你想把前女友的孩子放进家里
That you want to fill with your ex-girlfriend's kid.
你知道这听上去多离谱吗
Do you know how insane that sounds?
你能先把自己的嫉妒放在一边吗
Can you put your jealousy aside for one minute?!
这不是嫉妒 小亨
This it's jealousy, Hen.
你总是说后悔没早点跟伊娃表明立场
You always said that you regretted not taking a stand with Eva earlier.
现在我表明立场了
Well, this is me. Taking a stand.
你需要拒绝她
You need to tell her no.
如果我做不到呢
And what if I can't?
然后她就离开了
Then she walked out.
那你要怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
这件事很混乱 很复杂
It's so messy and complicated.
我们还一起买♥♥了房♥子
We bought a damn house together.
我没想到和女朋友分手还要请律师
I never imagined that I'd need a lawyer to break up with my girlfriend.
小亨 我知道你不想听到这话 但是…
Hen, I know you don't want to hear this, but...
这和伊娃无关
This is not about Eva.
不是你想的那样
Not in the way that you think it is.
好吧 那这是怎么回事
Okay, so, how is it?
伊娃吸毒不是为了放松
Eva's using--it didn't come from a recreational place.
她试图抹去的那些伤口很旧很深
The wounds she was trying to block out are old and deep.
我无法治愈她 我无法拯救她
I couldn't heal her and I couldn't save her.
但你可以拯救那个孩子
But you can save the kid.
感觉这个故事中 应该有个人得到圆♥满♥的结局
Feels like someone in this story should get a happy ending.
扎伊纳布 谢谢你照顾丹尼
Zainab, thanks for looking after Denny.
-我担心坏了 -不客气
-I was so worried. -Of course.
你没事真是太好了
I'm just glad you're okay.
我…我只是很走运
I just... I just got lucky.
你没事吧 你听起来有点…
Are you okay? You sound a little...
我没事 我只是…
Oh, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我只需要喘口气 仅此而已
I just... I have to catch my breath.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
纳什队长
Captain Nash?
-再次感谢 -保重
-Thanks again. -Take care.
凯伦
Kar-Karen? Ka-Karen, Karen. Karen!
凯伦
Karen. Karen.
凯伦 你能听到我说话吗
Karen, can you hear me?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 凯伦
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Karen.
她出现了室颤 推入肾上腺素
She's in V-tach. Pushing epi.
-对她进行电击 -好的
-Let's shock her. -All right.
好的 离手
Okay, clear.
凯伦 你还在听吗
Karen, are you there?
你想做什么 小霍
What do you want, Howie?
凯伦 我不知道该怎么说
Karen, I don't know how to say this.
怎么了 小霍
What, Howie?
凯伦 小亨死了
Karen, Hen is dead.
什么
What? Wh...
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
好吧 她没有 我很抱歉 小亨没有真死
Okay, okay, she's not. I'm sorry. Hen is not
但她昨晚遭遇了一场很糟糕 差点死去的事故
actually dead, but-but she had a pretty bad near-miss accident last night.
你搞什么 小霍
What the hell, Howie?
这种事情不能随便说
You can't just say stuff like that.
我知道 我只是…我们做了个很艰难的决定
I know. I just, I... We had a really tough call.
情况很棘手
And it was rough
有那么一瞬间 我想到小亨会死
and there was a minute when I thought Hen was dead,
我都快被吓死了
and it scared the crap out of me.
所以你决定让别人也感受一下
And you decided to pay that experience forward?
对
Yes.
听着 我知道你们俩分手了
Look... look, I know you two broke up.
我就是觉得你需要知道
And I just thought you needed to know
如果你明天醒来
what it would feel like if you woke up tomorrow
发现小亨已经不在这个世界上 会是什么感觉
and you found out Hen wasn't in this world anymore.
-小霍 -凯伦
-Howie. -Karen,
你上飞机前考虑一下这件事 好吗
you think about that before you get on that plane, okay?
再见 小霍
Goodbye, Howie.
我很抱歉 凯伦 我很抱歉
And I'm so sorry, Karen. I'm so sorry.
乘坐2112次航♥班♥飞往休斯顿的乘客请注意
Attention, passengers on the flight 2112 to Houston.
这是最后的登机通知 2112次航♥班♥
This is your last call for final boarding. Flight 2112...
凯伦 快醒来 宝贝
Karen! Come on, baby.
你能挺过来的
You can do this.
-好了 再来一次 -离手
-Okay, let's go again. -Clear.
没有反应
Nothing.
醒过来
Come on.
醒过来 宝贝 你可以做到的
Come on, baby, you can do it.
嗨
Uh. Hi?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不能再好了
Never better.
小亨 你出了什么事
Hen, what happened to you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
你已经不住在这里了
You don't live here anymore.
小霍说你受伤了
Howie said you got hurt.
等我一恢复好 就马上杀了他
I'm gonna kill him as so... soon as I can get back on my feet.
别碰我
Don't touch me.
-让我帮帮你 -我不需要你的帮助
-Let me help you. -I don't need your help.
我不想让你待在这里 走吧
I don-I don't want you here. Just go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我犯错了
I made a mistake.
我给你打电♥话♥ 你都不接
I was calling you, you wouldn't answer.
现在…
And now...
你为什么来了
Why are you here?
因为我以为你死了
Because I thought you were dead.
小霍打电♥话♥来的时候
When Howie called,
有那么一瞬间 我以为你在那场事故中死了
there was a moment when I thought you died in that accident.
我感觉自己要永远失去你了
When I felt like I'd lost you forever.
想到你死了 我再也没机会补救
And it scared me. To think of you being gone.
或者再次尝试 就感觉很害怕
Never having a chance to fix things or try again.
凯伦 太晚了
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表