剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Your own parents couldn't wait to get rid of you.
但我们…我们照顾你 不计较你那些缺点
But we, we cared for you, despite your numerous flaws.
我们只要求你以诚实作为回报
And all we asked for in return... is honesty.
-抱歉 凯莉… -是我不好
-I'm sorry, Carrie, I'm sorry. -This is my fault.
是我不好 她不想带我进来
This is my fault. She didn't want to bring me here.
是我坚持的
I insisted.
-为什么? -有人提到我也许可以在这里
-Why? -Someone mentioned this might be the place where I could,
舒缓一下戒断症状
you know, find something to take the edge off.
你只要说一声就行了
All you had to do was ask.
抱歉 我不熟这里的规定
Sorry. Not sure about the rules here.
我们没有那么多硬性规定
Oh, we don't have that many hard and fast rules.
每个人的康复之路都不一样
Everybody's path to recovery is different.
谢了 我带它回房♥间吧
Thanks. Think I'll take this to my room.
你要在这里打
You'll take it here.
这是规定
That is a rule.
-我不想做给别人看 -好 那就别用
-Not really one to put on a show. -Okay. Don't take it then.
也许塔玛拉愿意
Maybe Tamara will.
她这几周出奇地清醒
She's been shockingly sober for the past few weeks.
真不像她
It's very unlike her.
好 好久没打了
Sure. It's been a while.
那是个测试
It was a test.
而我失败了
And I failed.
但温德尔还是想掩护我
But Wendall still tried to cover for me.
抱歉 我想这是我的
Uh, sorry. I think this is... mine.
我们会给你一点时间 塔玛拉 借一步说话
We'll give you a minute. Tamara, a word.
他是谁?他来这里做什么?
Who is he? And what is he doing here?
我不知道 他谁都不是
I don't know. He's just some guy.
-你在说谎 -不 我发誓
-You're lying. -No, I swear.
温德尔
Wendall...
天啊
Oh, my God.
他死了 是你造成的
He's dead. Wendall... You did this.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
崔 进来
Trey! Get in here!
快点 崔
Now! Trey!
要不是我把真♥相♥告诉温德尔
If I hadn't told Wendall the truth...
要不是我把他带到曲径居
if I hadn't brought him to Winding Path Residence,
他现在还会活着
he'd still be alive.
凯莉满口谎言
Carrie lies about everything.
但那几句话说得没错
But I think that part... was true.
温德尔不像其他人
Wendall wasn't like other people.
他们看到别人的痛苦 只会移开视线
Anyone else looks away when they see someone's pain.
温德尔不一样
Wendall didn't do that.
他承担、同理了别人的痛苦
He took it on, made it his own.
那就是他为我做的
That's what he did for me.
温德尔破戒是为了让塔玛拉不必破戒
Wendall broke his sobriety so that Tamara could keep hers.
他以为他挺得住 能通过凯莉的测试 救他们两个
He thought he could take it. Pass Carrie's test and save them both.
他没想到那会害死他
He didn't know it would kill him.
我想他还是会那么做的
I think he would've done it anyway.
走吧
Let's go.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
都是她的主意 全都是
It was all her idea. All of it.
我只筹了最初的种子资金来创办曲径
I just raised the initial seed money to start Winding Path.
她说:「经营合法的康复中心赚不了钱
She said that you can't make money running a legitimate rehab center.
要是做得太好 顾客只会付一次钱」
If you're too good, the customer only pays once.
我们解救了他们
We offered them salvation.
但我先生的野心变得太大
But my husband got too ambitious.
全都是她的主意
It was all her idea.
打电♥话♥引诱那个消防队队长过来 是她的主意
It was her idea to call that fire captain and lure him there.
她用塔玛拉当诱饵
She used Tamara as bait.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
他说了什么?
He said what?
你先生会接受认罪协议
Your husband's taking a plea deal.
这下只剩你要倒大楣了
You're the last one going down with the ship.
崔认为只要把整个地方烧掉
Trey thought if we burned the whole place down,
我们就能拿保险金
we could get the insurance money.
逃之夭夭
And run.
像一群饿狗一样攻击对方
Turned on each other like a pack of hungry dogs.
你问到所有资讯了吗?
Did you get everything you need?
岂止如此 那两个人真的很多话
Oh, and then some. Yeah, those two were real talkers.
他们早就做过这种事了
You know, it turns out they've done this before.
别的黑心康复所?
Operated another dirty rehab?
我们查过华许夫妇经营的其他据点
Well, we searched for other locations operated by the Walshes.
没有任何发现
But never found any.
他们当时不姓华许
They weren't Walshes then.
当我们开始寻找其他
When we started looking for other privately owned rehabs
当局一开始问问题 就刚好烧成灰烬的私有康复所
that conveniently burned to the ground when authorities started asking questions,
第一间在威彻斯特郡 另一间在棕榈滩
first one in Westchester County, the other one in Palm Beach.
骗子就是骗子
Grifters got to grift.
谢了 警探
Thanks, Detective.
很高兴看到那两个人被抓
It'll be good to see these two put away.
不客气
No problem.
我觉得我没做多少事
I don't really feel like I did much.
嘿 警佐
Oh, hey, Sergeant?
很遗憾温德尔死了
Sorry about Wendall's death.
我们问过的人都说他是个好人
Everyone we interviewed said he was a good guy.
他是
He was.
你看起来不错
You're looking good.
你通过了心脏压力测试
You passed your cardiac stress test
你的肌钙蛋白指数也恢复稳定了
and your troponin levels have stabilized quite nicely.
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
我的力气慢慢恢复了
Yeah, like I'm getting my strength back.
很好
Good.
你的血氧量持续高过96
Your O2 levels are consistently above 96,
所以你应该没有呼吸困难吧?
so I take it you're not having any trouble breathing?
完全没有
No, none.
目前没有任何医疗上的原因指出
Well, at this point, there aren't really any remaining medical reasons
你不能恢复所有的日常活动
you can't return to all your regular activities.
包括最早下周就能恢复全职工作 如果你想的话
Including resuming full-time employment as early as next week if you so choose.
真的?你确定?
Really? You-You're sure?
你想听听别的意见吗?
Would you like a second opinion?
只是你一直要我做检查
Well, it's just you keep on ordering these tests.
我在尽身为医生的职责
I was doing my due diligence as a doctor.
我也一直有种诡异的感觉 像是恐惧感
I've also been having this weird feeling, like a... sense of dread.
考虑你经历的事 这很正常
It's not unusual, given what you've been through.
我姐一直看着我 好像我会再死掉一样
My sister keeps on looking at me, uh, like she thinks I'm gonna die. Again.
那我就帮不上忙了
Well, that I cannot help you with.
嘿 你…
Hey, you, um...
你常常见到经历过
You see people who've been through...
濒死经验的人吧?
near-death experiences all the time, right?
很不幸 这在我的病患中占了多数
It's an unfortunately large percentage of my clientele.
他们后来怎么样了?
What happens to them after?
就回去过原来的生活吗?回去当原本的自己?
They just... go back to their same old lives, go back to being the same old people?
有些人是
Some do.
他们说差点死掉 让他们感激自己拥有的一切
They tell me that almost dying makes them appreciate what they have.
但还有些人会走出我的办公室
But for others, they'll walk out of my office and...
然后决定辞掉工作或是离开配偶
decide to quit their job, or leave their spouse.
不知道为什么 他们有好多人想去意大利
And for some reason, a lot of them want to go to Italy.
我从来没去过那里
That's one place I've never been.
看着他们让我学到 水会顺势而流
What I've learned from watching them is that water finds its own level.
人也一样
And people do, too.
康复是一条崎岖的路
Recovery is a bumpy road.
但人终会找到自己的平衡点
But eventually... everyone finds their equilibrium.
即使那在另一个国家
Even if it is in another country.
我来吧
I got this.
不行 上次是你
No way, you got the last one.
没想到你有在记录
I didn't realize we were keeping track.
巴比
Bobby.
-抱歉 我又埋伏你了吗?-没有
-Sorry, am I ambushing you again? -Not at all.
很高兴见到你
It's great to see you.
我也是 听说你在这里工作
Well, it's good to see you, too. I heard you were working here now,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表