剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
克里斯托弗没跟你说那些小秘密 对吧
Christopher hasn't said anything to you about these little secrets, has he?
跟我说吗 没有 没有什么秘密
Uh, to me? No, no-no secrets here.
巴克或许没办法感同身受
Buck probably can't relate
因为他平时从不对我们不撒谎
because he always tells us the truth about his life,
而且详细程度令我们汗颜
often in excruciatingly specific detail. - Mm.
小亨 你应该休假的 怎么来了
Hen, you're supposed to be on leave. What are you doing here?
我过来取走落在冰箱里的
I, uh... uh, swung by to, uh, pick up some kombucha
康普茶
that I left in the fridge.
是吗 在哪里
Really? Where is it?
我找不到
I couldn't find it.
估计是别人喝了吧
I guess somebody drank it.
我家里太安静了 队长
My house is too damn quiet, cap.
凯伦去上班了 丹尼跟朋友在一起
Karen's off at work, Denny's with his friends.
我也没有考试要复习
I have no tests to study for
那种安静感觉震耳欲聋
and the silence is kind of deafening.
我只需要在一个有点噪音的地方
I-I-I just needed to come somewhere with a little bit more noise.
小亨 我带着爱意提醒你
Hen, I say this with love.
等我们回来时 你最好已经离开了
Don't be here when we get back.
调度中心 118中队已经抵达现场 第八大街和阿尔米达街交叉口
Dispatch, 118 is on the scene, eighth and Alameda.
五辆车和一辆自行车
Five cars and one bike.
好的 你感觉如何 先生
All right. How you feeling sir?
幸亏我戴了头盔
I'm just... Happy I wore a helmet.
感觉你的腓骨断了
Feels like you have a broken fibula.
好
Yeah.
我左腿受的撞击最大 但我还是骑车子躲开了 所以…
My left leg took the brunt of the hit, but... I was able to ride out of it, so...
你的自行车一定质量很好 怎么回事
Must be a some kind of bike. What happened?
我本来骑着自己的钢架车溜达
I was just cruising on my steel frame,
结果那个白♥痴♥突然冲进了自行车道
and that idiot over there swerved into the bike Lane.
他撞了我 然后转向撞上了那辆迎面开来的车
He hit me and then veered into that oncoming car.
他开车那架势像个疯子
He was driving like a crazy person!
或者像个醉鬼 这里闻起来像是酿酒厂
Or a drunk one. Smells like a distillery in here.
齐姆 你需要验尸官吗
Chim, you need a coroner?
不用 他还活着 这家伙脉搏很强烈
Nope, he's still alive. Pulse is strong with this one.
我去另一边试试
The other side...
洛杉矶消防局 你能听见我说话吗
Lafd. Can you hear me?
先生 能听见我说话吗
Sir, can you hear me?
胸骨摩擦没有反应 我要测量他的主要生命体征
No response to sternal rub. I'm gonna take his vitals.
得赶紧把他弄出来 尽快转移走
We need to cut him out and transport him, asap.
别这样
Do not do that.
老天爷
Oh, my god.
-他要去哪里 -等一下
-Where the hell is he going? -Wait a sec,
齐姆还在车上吗
is chim still in the car?
调度中心 请听好 有个潜在的醉酒司机
Dispatch, be advised we have a possible drunk driver who just
刚刚开一辆银色的普锐斯 载着我们的急救员逃逸了
drove off with one of our paramedics in a silver prius.
收到 马上派后援过去
Copy that. Sending backup to engage pursuit.
巴克
Buck!
你要去哪里
Where the hell you going?
马上停车
Pull over! Now!
听着 酒后驾车的罪名
Listen... The rap for a dui
比你即将被逮捕的一长串罪名轻多了
is much better than the laundry list of charges you are about to be arrested for.
不要
No, no, no!
313小组在追捕逃逸车辆
- Unit 313 in pursuit. - Copy.
收到 嫌疑人逃往北边的康塔拉街了
Suspect is fleeing north on cantara street.
听着 所有人类 都受原始的动物本能驱使 对吧
Look. All human beings are driven by four basic animal instincts, right?
打斗 逃跑 进食和私通
Fight, flight, feed and fornicate.
你肯定在经历第二种
Pretty sure you're in the throes of the second one.
在驾驶座上醒来 发现有人在戳你
You woke up behind the wheel with someone poking at you,
你惊慌之下踩了油门 结果就成我们现在这样了
you panicked, hit the gas, and here we are.
嘿 我知道你觉得困惑 也很害怕
Hey. I know you're confused and scared,
或许还有点晕乎乎的
maybe even a little bit buzzed.
嫌疑人往西边的阿尔米达街逃逸了
Suspect is now heading west on Alameda.
你刚出了车祸
You have been in an accident and, clearly,
显然脑部遭受了创伤
you have experienced head trauma.
你自己看看
Look for yourself!
怎么回事
What the hell?
这人是谁
Who is that?
是需要医疗救助的你
That is you, in need of medical attention,
-如果你赶紧停车 我马上对你进行救治 -嘿 停车
-which I will give you if you pull over and stop -hey! Hey, stop! Stop the car!
嘿 洛杉矶消防局
Hey! Lafd!
居然起作用了
I can't believe that worked.
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
首先 我们得先送你去医院
First, we get you to a hospital.
然后去监狱
Then, jail.
你绝对要进监狱
Definitely jail.
-你好 -嘿 你在干什么
- Hey, there. - Hey. What you doing over there?
你不在的时候 看来我要重返单身汉生活了
Guess I'm reverting to my bachelor ways while you're gone.
你单身汉的日子过不了多久了
Well, you won't be a bachelor much longer.
我找到了帮忙照顾爸爸妈妈的人
Found someone to help mommy and daddy,
所以很快他们就不需要我了
so my services won't be needed much longer.
是吗 你去看哈利了 怎么样
Really? Well, how was your visit with Harry?
还不错
It was good.
自从我们上次见面 他好像长了15公分
I mean, I think he's grown half a foot since we last saw him.
但他看起来很开心
- Ah. - But he seems happy.
他真的很喜欢跟大卫和迈克尔一起生活
I mean, he really loves being with Michael and David.
- 这是好事 对吧 - 应该是吧
- Well, that's good, right? - I guess.I had to
我得抵抗所有把他塞进车里
I had to fight every instinct within me not to shove him in the car
直接开往机场的本能
and make a beeline to the airport.
看来不只是你的孩子有成长的烦恼
I guess your kids aren't the only ones with growing pains.
是啊 这还用说
Yeah, tell me about it.
家里就我一个人 感觉真的很奇怪
House feels really weird with only me in it.
再过几天
Well, just a few more days,
就会是咱俩一起守着那个空巢了
then there'll be two of us in that empty nest.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
- 爱你 - 我也爱你
- Love you. - I love you, too.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, dad.
小囚犯怎么样
So, how's the little inmate doing?
在自己的牢房♥里选择自我隔离呢
Electing for self-isolation in his cell.
我今天终于想办法让克里斯托弗 去参加了科学社的活动
I finally got Christopher to actually go to his science club meeting today,
但才20分钟
but 20 minutes in,
他的老师就打给我 说他拒绝参与
I get a call from his teacher saying he's refusing to participate.
她说那是课外社团 所以他要是不想去
She said it was an extracurricular club, so if he doesn't want to be there,
就让我直接带他回家
I should just take him home.
-这听起来不像克里斯托弗的作风 -是啊
- That doesn't sound like Christopher. - Yeah.
我试图跟他聊这件事
I tried to talk about it with him and...
但回来的路上 他一直不理我
- He ignored me the whole drive back. - That part...
这种事听起来挺像咱俩的
That part sounds like us.
迪亚兹家族流传已久的漠不关心
The old Diaz family cold shoulder.
你奶奶发明的 但据我回忆
Your abuela originated it, but as I recall,
你精进了这本事
you perfected it.
哈哈哈 真好笑
Ha, ha, very funny.
对 所有人不停地对我说这很正常
Everyone keeps on telling me this is normal
我应该给他一些成长的空间
and that I should give him some room to grow, but...
但我总是下意识想去保护他 我控制不住自己
I can't help it if it's my instinct to always want to protect him.
世界那么狠厉 但他不是
You know, the world is tough. And he's not.
或许你的过度矫正源自于
Maybe you're overcorrecting because...
我当初对你保护不够
Because I didn't protect you enough.
你不得不早于同龄人长大
You had to grow up a lot faster than you should have.
但这不代表你可以 永远把克里斯托弗当孩子
But that doesn't mean you can keep Christopher a kid forever.
你没有办法阻止生物钟的流逝
You can't stop the biological clock from ticking.
那有什么贪睡按钮可以延缓生物钟吗
There's a snooze button I can hit?
说起来 小孩子
You know, children,
他们理解不了我们说的话 或者做的事
they don't just pick up on the things we say and do.
我们也理解不了他们能理解的一些事
They also pick up on the things we don't.
如果你不给克里斯托弗一些独♥立♥的空间
If you don't give Christopher some independence,
让他知道你相信他
let him know you trust him,
他要何时学会相信自己呢
how is ever gonna learn to trust himself?
康纳
Connor. Uh...
-嘿 -嘿 伙计
- Hey. - Hey, man.
你有时间吗
Do you have a minute?
听着 我就是想过来为那晚的事道歉
Look, I just wanted to come by
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表