剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-我们以为病情恶化 -但她没事
-And then we thought it got worse. -But she's okay,
我们可以提供医院的收据
and we have receipts from the hospital if you need 'em.
我把旧车捐给慈善机构
I donated my old car to charity.
那些都没注记在你们的申报表上
None of that was flagged on your returns.
-所以我们没事?-没事才怪
-So we're good? -No, you are not.
-我们会进债务人监狱吗?-这不是狄更斯的小说
-Are we going to debtors' prison? -This isn't a Dickens novel.
我也这么说
That's what I said.
我们现在都送人进普通监狱
We just send people to regular prison now.
你们都得重新缴交正确的申报表
You will both need to refile your returns correctly,
我们再判定你们欠多少税
upon which time we will determine precisely what you owe.
就这样?
That's it?
你们也得决定谁是你们家的户主
You will also need to decide who is the head of your household.
我们可以每年交换
Well, we could switch every year.
好主意 就轮流吧
I love that idea. Let's just alternate.
-太棒了 -你真是太棒了
-Love it. -I love how awesome you're being.
你们应该马上离开
You should leave my desk immediately.
-了解 -这就走
-Understood. -Departing now.
玛丽还好吗?
So, uh... how's Marie?
她的身体不太好
Physically, she's not well.
她在意外中存活 也没受到重伤
I mean, she survived the accident, and won't have any major injuries--
多亏了你们 但那并不会遏制癌症
thanks to you guys--but it's not like it slowed down the cancer.
但她在情绪上就好极了
Emotionally, however, she's... she's doing really great.
多亏有你
Well, thanks to you.
真的很有意思
It's fascinating.
我都不知道有人能致力于
I-I never knew someone could spend their life
让人们更接近死亡…用合法的方式
bringing people closer to death... legally.
但你接近的程度无人能及 你到鬼门关前走了一遭
But you've been closer than anybody. Been there and come back.
那真的太酷了
That is so freakin' cool.
那样算酷吗?
I don't know. Cool?
不是吗?拜托 诚实点
Well, wasn't it? Come on, be honest.
你还真是兴奋
Look how excited you are.
你就像是这种事的迷妹
You're like a legit fangirl for this stuff.
你可以说我死也想知道
You might say I'm dying to know.
双关语是故意的
Pun very much intended.
我会先说
I'll start by saying
我在一个世界里醒来 而那里同时是
I woke up in a world that was both
我最理想和最不理想的世界
everything and nothing I ever wanted it to be.
我从你的表情看得出来 我的话完全没道理
I can tell from the look on your face that made absolutely no sense.
-消防员兼哲学家 好的 -是啊
-Firefighter and philosopher. -Noted.
好 让我重来
Yeah. Uh, okay, but let me start again.
我在一间医院醒来
I-I woke up in a hospital.
一开始 一切都显得很正常
And at first, everything seemed completely normal.
亚席娜
Athena.
抱歉打扰你吃午餐 露安
Oh, sorry to impose on your lunch, Luann.
没关系 有什么事?
It's all right. How can I help you?
我不是来办正式业务的
Well, I'm here on unofficial business.
之前有个嫌犯在逮捕期间死亡
We had a suspect go down during an arrest the other day.
多明尼克道森
A Dominic Dawson.
那个名字很耳熟
That name sounds familiar.
他应该是昨天被送进急诊室的
I believe he was admitted to the ER yesterday.
对 我们昨晚接到他的遗体
Yes. We picked up his body yesterday evening.
我们知道他的死因了吗?
Do we have any information -on his cause of death yet?
还没 验尸工作被延误了
Not yet. Unfortunately, we're backlogged.
市区有公交车事故
That bus accident downtown.
我大概要过一两天才能检验他
It'll probably be another day or two before I get to him.
所以我们一无所知
So we know nothing.
听着 你可以亲自看看遗体
Listen, you're more than welcome to take a look at the body--
-非正式地 -如果可以的话
-unofficially. -If that's okay.
其实 只看身体未必能看出端倪
Ah. Uh, honestly, looking at a body doesn't always tell you much.
我们要的答案通常会在体内找到
Our answers are usually found under the skin.
有了 多明尼克道森
Here we are. Dominic Dawson.
不对啊
This can't be right.
这不是他
That isn't him.
他的编号♥是107
He's listed as number 107.
这是他的手环
This is his bracelet.
却不是他的遗体
But not his body.
那这是谁?
So, then, who is this?
多明尼克道森在哪里?
And where is Dominic Dawson?
遗体确认为赛斯戴维司
Body's been identified as Seth Davis.
知道他什么时候调换手环的吗?
Any idea when he swapped the hospital bracelet?
监视器视频没显示有可疑人士进出
Security footage doesn't show anybody unusual coming or going,
所以一定是在进来前就调换了
so, must have made the swap before the transfer.
在他死而复生以后?
After he came back from the dead.
警员在他的浴室发现一瓶空的利欣诺普
Officers found a bottle of Lisinopril--it's a blood pressure medication-- emptied in his bathroom,
是一种血压药
so he must have given himself
他一定服用了足以过量的剂量
just enough of an overdose.
导致他坐车时 生命征象急遽衰退
Caused his vitals to plummet in the back of your car.
为什么要那么做?
Why would someone do that?
以本案来说 有三个可能的因素
In this case, I figure it's gotta be one of three things:
钱、钱 或是钱
money, money or money.
但其实我更好奇
But I'm actually more curious
你当初来这里做什么?
as to what you were doing here in the first place.
发现我们的嫌犯没有死
Finding out that our suspect wasn't dead.
有发现吗?
Anything?
我唯一的解释是 有人在急诊室帮他戴错手环
Only explanation I have is he was given the wrong bracelet in the ER.
-可能性多高?-不高
-And how likely is that? -It's not.
但也不是不可能
But it's also not impossible.
这有可能是单纯的错误
We may be looking at a simple mistake.
不对 这不是错误
Oh, no. This was not a mistake.
你如愿以偿了
Well, you got what you hoped for.
你找到答案了
You found your answer.
我找到第一个答案
Well, I found the first answer.
而它就像所有的好答案一样 引发许多新的问题
And like any good answer, it raised a whole lot of new questions.
我问过小亨利欣诺普的事
I spoke with Hen about the Lisinopril.
她说它会让他的血压暴跌大约20分钟
She said it would have ottomed out his blood pressureb for about 20 minutes.
多明尼克
Dominic!
所以他可以在急诊室醒来
So he could have come to in the ER,
再趁机换手环
made the switch then.
-哈维 大厅需要人手 -收到
-Harvey, we need some help -in the lobby. -Roger that.
公交车事故让急诊室人满为患
The ER was inundated after that bus crash.
他能逃走 但要去哪里?
He was able to get out, but go where?
那是很关键的问题
That's the million-dollar question.
警方正彻底搜查他家 找他偷走的钱
The police have been tossing his house looking for the money he stole.
我只是不喜欢家里有一堆人
I just don't like having people in my house.
他们应该顶多待上两三天而已
Oh, well, they should only be there two, maybe three days.
狡猾的混…
Sneaky son of a...
犯罪现场技术员刚走 我们要撤了
Crime scene techs just left. We're pulling out.
收到
Copy that.
住手
Stop!
多明尼克道森 真叫人意想不到
Dominic Dawson, as I live and breathe.
钱和死人
The money and the dead man.
做得好 警佐
Nice work, Sergeant.
一石二鸟
Two for one special.
-别又来了 我去拿AED -找救护队来
-Not again. I'll get the AED. -Call for an RA unit.
建议电击 充电中
Shock advised. Charging.
-离手 -离手
-Clear. -Clear!
救护车在哪里?
Where is that ambulance?
你压胸多久了?
How long have you been doing compressions?
大约七分钟
About seven minutes.
-好了 亚席娜 -好
-All right. Athena... -Okay.
我们来吧
We got this.
-建议电击 -没脉搏
-Shock advised. -Nothing.
-充电中 -准备电击
-Charging. -Preparing to shock.
-离手 -离手
-Clear. -Clear!
-没脉搏 -怎么回事?
-Nothing. -What happened?
他本来在走程序 然后突然又倒下
He was going through processing, and then he just collapsed, again.
也许那瓶利欣诺普的效果太好了
Maybe that Lisinopril did a better job than it should have.
血流量急遽下降 基本上会引发心脏病
Sharp decline of blood flow, basically asking for a heart attack.
我会说我们报♥警♥吧 但…
Well, I'd say let's call the police, but...
我会打给法医
I'll get the medical examiner on the line.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表