剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
先等一下
Just give it a minute.
以免他再逃走一次
Make sure he doesn't make another run for it.
-所以是癌症? -对
-So it was the cancer? -Yeah.
她的器官在意外后开始衰竭
Her organs started failing after the accident,
但她的状况本来就很差了
but she-she was already in a pretty bad way.
娜塔莉雅说医生还称赞了我们的工作
Natalia said the doctors actually complimented our work.
「我们都会独自一人死去」
We're all gonna die alone.
她对我和小亨说的
That's what she said to me and Hen.
是也不是 对吧?
Yes and no. Right?
毕竟她得以在死前见到所有亲朋好友
I-I mean, she got to see all her friends and family before she went.
娜塔莉雅为她做了一件好事
That was a beautiful thing Natalia did for her.
是啊 娜塔莉雅
Yeah, uh, Natalia.
我… 我也去见她了
I, uh, I may have paid her a visit, too.
真的吗?
Really?
你明明知道跟救援对象交往没好下场
Dating someone you rescued? You know that never ends well.
这次不一样
This-this is different.
总之 她想问我被闪电击中的事
Anyway, she wanted to ask me about the lightning strike.
对 而你喜欢当知道答案的人
Right. You love being the guy with the answers.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
她真的很不一样
There's something... different about her.
我感觉她能理解我
I f--I feel like she sees me.
她真的理解我是怎样的人和我所经历的事
You know? Like she-she really sees me for who I am and what I've been through.
我想她对我的了解可能比我自己还要深
I think she might even see more in me than I see in myself.
我知道我们一直取笑你的数学技能
Look, I know we razzed you about your math skills.
也许我一度还想靠它变富
Maybe I even tried to get rich off of 'em.
但说真的
But to be honest,
你在那之后就不一样了
you haven't been the same since it happened.
但你怎么可能不变呢
But how could you be?
事实是 我还是感到手足无措
The truth is, man, uh, I-I still don't know how to act.
我不一样了
I am different.
但我总觉得我必须努力当回以前的巴克…
I feel like I have to try and be the... same old Buck.
大多是为了别人
Mostly for the sake of everyone else.
你不用为任何人去努力成为什么
You don't have to be anything for anybody.
没有人过完一天还是一样的
And no one is ever the same from one day to the next.
这种经验…
Experiences like this,
会改变我们
they change us.
所以你哪里变了?
So what changed in you?
当我在那间医院醒来的时候
Well, when I woke up in that hospital,
我感觉像是我躲过了某种东西
I felt like I had gotten away with something.
你骗过了死神
You cheated death.
我的人生本来可能就这么结束 但是没有
My life could have ended right then and there, but it-it didn't.
那一定代表了什么 对吧?
That has to mean something, right?
那代表你很幸运
It means you're one lucky guy.
对 我大概不会再那么幸运了
Yeah, well, I don't think I'm gonna get that lucky again.
也许你也不需要了
Well, maybe you don't have to.
闪电不会击中同一个地方两次
Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice.
所以我得好好利用每一个时刻
Which is why I have to make the most of every single moment.
因为从现在起…
Because from here on out...
每一刻都是礼物
...it's all a gift.
好 一杯黑咖啡 一杯阿芙佳朵
Okay. One black coffee, and one affogato.
阿芙佳朵 真花俏
Affogato. Fancy.
对 我们有很多冰淇淋要消耗
Yeah, we've got a lot of ice cream we need to get rid of.
谢谢你临时过来 感激不尽
Thanks for coming by so last-minute. We really appreciate it.
别客气
Of course.
我本来会请你们来办公室 但那里还有点焦黑
I would have invited you to my office, but it's a little charred at the moment.
我听说了 看来报税真的会把人逼疯
I heard. I guess this tax stuff does make people crazy.
你有所不知
You have no idea.
我们略知一二啦
We kind of do, actually.
所以户主的问题…
So this head of household business,
重点是谁的收入最高?
that's just about who makes the most money?
还是谁付的钱最多?
Or who spends the most money?
让我来简化问题
Let me simplify it for you.
合并申报 省下一万四吧
File together, save yourselves $14,000.
我知道这不是天底下最浪漫的事 但…
I know it's not the most romantic thing in the world, but...
一万四…
$14,000?
听起来蛮浪漫的
Sounds pretty romantic to me.
太好了
Great.
那你们明年报税前 只需要做一件事
So, next year, before you file your taxes, there's only one thing you need to do.
-太好了 -我们会准备好
-Great. -We'll be ready.
是什么事?
What is it?
结婚
Get married.
好 谁准备要享用…
Who's ready for some...
棉花糖夹心饼了?
s'mores?
你错过美食了
Missed out, bud.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
没什么事
Oh, nothing,
只是跟克里斯托弗吃棉花糖夹心饼、看肥皂剧
just eating s'mores and watching la novela with Christopher.
我知道很晚了 抱歉
Yeah, I know it's late. I'm sorry.
也许我们下周末可以一起在艾尔帕索看?
I was thinking maybe we could watch it together in El Paso next weekend.
我知道
I know.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道很临时 但我很想你们
I know, it's last-minute, but I miss you guys,
我知道克里斯托弗也是
and I know Christopher does, too.
没错 何必等呢?
Exactly. Why wait?
没有比现在更好的时刻了
Well, there's no better time than now.
那位会计师建议你们结婚
So that accountant guy suggests you two get married,
然后你们俩就装作无事发生?
and you just go about your business like nothing happened?
当下讨论那件事感觉很尴尬
Well, it felt awkward to talk about it afterwards,
所以我今天早上就溜出来了
so I just kind of snuck out this morning.
所以你回到家 那个问题还是没有解决
So now you're gonna go home, and the elephant is still gonna be standing in the room.
我不能主动提起 会像是我在对他施压
I can't be the one to bring it up. It'll feel like I'm pressuring him.
提起那件事不等于施压
Broaching the subject isn't the same thing as pressure.
你想跟烟囱结婚吗?
Do you want to marry Chimney?
我不知道
I don't know.
我…有部分想法是 再也不要跟任何人结婚了
There's a part of me that never wanted to marry anyone ever again.
好 但这是烟囱
Yeah, but this is Chimney.
完全不同的情况
A completely different situation.
他很棒、很体贴 而且非常爱你
He's amazing and sweet, and he loves you to no end.
对 你说的没错
Yes, he is all of those things.
我们对彼此专一 好养育女儿
And we are committed to each other 'cause we're raising our daughter.
-没错 -没错
-Exactly. -Exactly.
那我们为什么一定要结婚?
So why do we need to get married?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表