剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Oh, glad you could join us.
来 让我示范给你看
♪ Come let me show ya ♪
备忘提醒 现在 丹尼早餐
你想随波而动 我来教你怎么舞
♪ You want to groove, I'mma show you how to move ♪
来 DJ先生 把音乐重放一遍
♪ Come, come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪
不 我要全麦
No, whole wheat.
DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗
♪ Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up? ♪
选得好
Good choice.
舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿
♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin' some more what ♪
DJ先生 能把音乐声调大一些吗
♪ Come, Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up ♪
DJ先生 麻烦再放一遍歌♥
♪ Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay ♪
DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗
♪ Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up? ♪
提醒 现在 上班
舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿
♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what ♪
DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗
♪ Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up? ♪
我觉得我们该做点什么
I think we should do something.
给她个枕头
Get her a pillow.
嘿 先生 DJ先生
♪ Hey Mr! Mr. Dj ♪
能听见我说的话 就示意一下
♪ Tell me if you hear me ♪
把音乐调高点
♪ Turn the music up ♪
嘿 先生 嘿 先生
♪ Hey, Mr. Hey, Mr. ♪
DJ先生
♪ Mr. Dj ♪
备忘提醒 现在 临床神经学
我心脏差点停跳
Be still my heart.
你听到就告诉我
♪ Tell me if you hear me ♪
能把音乐调大一些吗
♪ Turn the music up ♪
用什么药可以防止肾脏移植排斥反应
What medication is taken to prevent kidney transplant rejection?
环孢菌素
Cyclosporine.
环孢菌素会经常出现什么副作用
And what side effect is often experienced with cyclosporine?
牙龈增生 或许由于环孢菌素A造成
Gingival hyperplasia, can be caused by cyclosporine A.
牙菌斑的积累 则会让肿大进一步恶化
The enlargement can be made worse by the accumulation of plaque.
先生 你上次看牙医是什么时候
Sir, when's the last time you saw your dentist?
我想他目前有比看牙医更紧急的状况 亨
I think he has more pressing issues, Hen.
是 没错 但他应该去看牙医
Right, but he should see a dentist.
他也不应该在口袋里装着剪刀跑步
He should also stop running with scissors.
你在学校里啥都没学吗
Have you learned nothing in school?
是时候大声说出来了
♪ One time for your mind say it (Yeah, yeah) ♪
反正 我等着你
♪ Well, I'm ready for ya ♪
来 我教你
♪ Come let me show ya ♪
你想随波而动
♪ You want to groove ♪
我来教你怎么跳
♪ I'mma show you how to move ♪
来 DJ先生 再放一遍歌♥
♪ Come, Mr. DJ, song pon de replay ♪
来 DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗
♪ Come, Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up ♪
舞池里的所有女孩都想再跳一会儿
♪ All the gyal pon the dancefloor wantin some more what ♪
现在你奈我何
How you like me now?
DJ先生 能把音乐调大声一些吗
♪ Mr. DJ, won't you turn the music up? ♪
好
Yeah!
期末考试 神经科 两小时
好了 同学们 你们有五十五分钟完成考试
All right, class, you have 55 minutes to complete the test.
A.星形胶质细胞 B.寡突胶质细胞 C.神经细胞 D.乳糜泻细胞
嘿
Hey.
以下哪种细胞质内的调节蛋白质有助突触运行呢
A.钙调蛋白 B.蛋白激酶 C.配体 D.GTP酶激活蛋白
你早起床了
You're up early.
对... - 昨晚我没听到你上♥床♥睡觉
Yeah... - I didn't hear you come to bed last night.
等等... 你昨晚有上♥床♥睡觉吗
Wait... Did you come to bed last night?
我到家时感到很焦躁
I was pretty wired when I got home.
需要点时间放松
Needed a little time to decompress.
你也需要睡觉 - 我知道
You also need to sleep. - Yeah.
多少点了 我大概能睡几小时在...
What time is it? I probably could get a couple of hours before...
我死定了
I die.
你要上早班吗
You're going in early?
对 我急救支援的工时没达标
Yeah, I'm behind on my 902m's.
你不该让自己接替队长的任务
You should not have talked yourself into the captain's chair.
再熬过几天就好了
It's only for a few more days.
鲍比很快就回来
Bobby will be back soon.
好吧
Okay.
只是... 在那之前多睡点
Just... try to get some sleep before then.
我保证
I promise.
雅典娜·卡特
Athena Carter.
"富兰克林和儿子们"建筑公♥司♥
小富兰克林
Junior.
你可不是我要等的老富兰克林
You are not the Franklin that I was expecting.
父子俩同名
爸爸现在算退休了
Pop's mostly retired at this point,
但你们放心
but you're in good hands.
他教会了我所有技能
Man taught me everything I know.
没关系 见到你真好
It's all right. It's good to see you.
噢 天... 噢 这是我丈夫 鲍比·纳什
Oh, my g... Oh, this is my husband, Bobby Nash.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
真是太久不见了 雅典娜
It's been too long, Athena.
当你去加州时 大家都有点感伤
When you left for California, all of us were a little sad.
你感伤 是因为失去了喜欢的猎物
You were sad because you lost your favorite target.
我被这小子追着穿过了一整片橘园
This boy chased me all through the orange groves.
听着 我尽力了
Listen, I did what I could,
但这房♥子还得专业人士搭一把手
but the place definitely needs a professional touch.
那可得搭不止一把
Oh, more than a touch.
确实 这一整块的窗框我们都得重做
Yeah, we'll have to reframe all of this.
我们之前也想过
We assumed that.
我们讨论要把这里改造成斜坡 - 嗯
We were talking about turning this into a ramp. - Yeah.
拆掉这些窗户 再装上双层玻璃
And then pulling these windows out and putting in double pane.
既然说到这 不如都翻新一下
Might as well update things since we at it.
翻新什么
Update what?
我喜欢我的房♥子
I like my house.
妈妈 爸爸经历了什么我们都不清楚
Mama, we don't know what's gonna happen with Daddy.
他可能得在康复中心呆上好一阵子
I mean, he might need to spend some time at a rehab facility,
但我们希望爸爸能回家时 他的空间更大
but, when he comes home, we want him to have more space.
搞得好像你♥爸♥已经死了
You're acting like he's already dead.
不是这样的
No...
说什么翻新我的房♥子
Talking about updating my house.
我只是想提升他的生活品质
I'm just trying to give him quality of life.
你想卖♥♥♥房♥♥
You want to sell it.
我就知道
I'm not surprised.
你巴不得呢 摆脱掉我们两个老人
You'll be glad when you're rid of us
你就能高高兴兴回加州过你的精彩人生
and can go back to your fancy life in California.
好了 碧翠丝 够了 别说了
Okay, Beatrice, that's enough. Stop.
你们都别再吵了 现在不是时候
You're not doing this, not now.
你怎么敢这样对我说话 - 抱歉
How dare you talk to me like that. - I'm sorry.
我知道你很痛苦 但你女儿也同样痛苦
I know you're in pain, but so is your daughter,
她只是在努力维持你们母女关系 不让它恶化
and she's just trying to keep things from crashing down on both of you.
你懂个屁 - 所以你不如
You don't understand. - So why don't you just
花点时间 好好冷静一下吧
take a second and cool off.
我知道 又要回到房♥间里去喽
Guess I'll go to my room,
像犯错受罚的小孩一样
like a child.
让你见笑了
Sorry about that.
你该听听我跟我爸怎么吵的
You should hear me and Pops go at it.
他们总是顽固得要命 像变回小孩一样
They get set in their ways, turn back into little kids.
我们最终还是变成了父母的父母
We end up parenting our parents.
果然是金句大王啊你 小富兰克林
That is a lot of truth coming from you, Junior.
活到老 学到老 雅典娜
Live and learn, Athena.
活到老 学到老
Live and learn.
行吧
Okay.
欢迎来到幸福研讨会
Welcome to the Happiness Symposium.
我是弗兰基 请找到您的姓名牌
I'm Frankie. Please find your name.
这是第一天的行程手册
And, uh, here's an itinerary for day one.
真贴心 谢谢 给你的 罗纳德
Sweet. Thank you. There you go. Ronald.
你们经常结伴出门旅行吗
You guys usually travel in a pack?
还是说你们是一个队的
Or are you in a band?
我们以前是一个乐队的
Uh, we were in a band.
我们就是六年级时在乐队里认识的
That's where we met. Sixth grade.
我负责长号♥
Uh, trombone...
我是小号♥ - 我低音萨克斯
Uh, trumpet. - Baritone sax.
乐手兄弟啊 - 对啦
Band buddies. - Yeah.
你们就差一个鼓手了
All you guys are missing is a drumline.
我们把他们都扔在家里了
We left those at home.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表