剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
爸 你明明知道我的意思
Dad, you know what I mean.
我还是很想念跟你做棉花糖夹心饼 妈
I still miss making s'mores with you, Mom.
我相信她也很想念跟你做饼干 儿子
I'm sure she misses making them with you, too, bud.
(夏侬狄亚兹) (永远缅怀)
爸 你觉得她能听到我们对她说的话吗?
Dad, do you think she can hear us when we talk to her?
当然能
Absolutely.
所以我们才会来这里
That's why we come here.
真希望我能听到她回应
I wish I could hear her talk back.
我也是 儿子
Me, too, bud.
我也是
Me, too.
嘿 你想在回家路上买♥♥点东西吗?
Hey, do you want to go to the store on the way back?
我们可以买♥♥材料来做棉花糖夹心饼
We can pick up some stuff to make some s'mores.
可以多做一个给妈妈吗?
Can we make an extra one for Mom?
一定要的
Always.
他们该不会认为跟你有关吧?
They're not suggesting you had anything to do with it?
当然不是
Of course not,
但事实是他在我的巡逻车后座倒下
but that doesn't change the fact that he collapsed in the back of my patrol car.
对
Right.
他当时由我监管
He was under my supervision.
但我不认为你或任何人
But, Athena, I don't think there's anything you or anyone
有办法避免那个结果
could have done to prevent it.
我只是一直在脑海里回想整件事
I just keep replaying it over in my head.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你想要答案
I know you want to find an answer,
但这次可能没有答案
but this might be a case where there isn't one.
他可能就只是没来由地死了
The man could have just died, and there's no rhyme or reason to it.
事出必有因
There is always a reason.
好多冰淇淋
Whoa, that is a lot of ice cream.
小智要办什么我不知道的派对吗?
Is Jee having a party that I don't know about?
杂货店的冷冻柜坏了 冰淇淋半价出♥售♥
Broken freezer at the grocery store equals 50% off of ice cream.
不把握那种优♥惠♥是犯罪行为
An offer that would be criminal to refuse.
-我们吃不完这么多 -想想我省下多少
-We're never gonna eat all that. -Mmm. Well, think about how much I saved.
用半年的价格吃一年的冰淇淋
A year's worth of ice cream for the price of six months.
而且冰淇淋永远不嫌多 你尝尝看
And there's no such thing as too much ice cream. Here, try this.
焦糖牛奶超好吃
Dulce de deliciousness.
-我的天 -是不是?
-Oh, my God. -Right?
-都能尝到肉桂了 -不是 我的天 是这个
-It's like you can taste the cinnamon. -No. Oh, my God, this.
是国税局寄来的
It's from the IRS.
好 拆信吧
Okay, so open it.
国税局从来没有好消息
Nothing good ever comes from the IRS.
不拆信也改变不了收到信的事实
Not opening it doesn't change the fact that you got it.
我来吧?
May I?
可能只是想确认你的新地址之类的
They're probably just trying to verify your new address or something.
-不是 你被查账了 -什么?
-Or not. You're being audited. -What?
怎么可能?
How is that possible?
八成只是随机查账
It's probably just some random audit.
他们常做这种事
They do these things all the time.
又不是世界末日 不会有事的
It's not the end of the world. Everything's gonna be fine.
(国税局 急件) (豪威德韩)
嘿
Hey.
还有一封国税局的信 收件人是我
This is another letter from the IRS addressed to me.
-他们想同时见我们 -本人
-They want to meet with us together. -In person.
我不懂 一定有什么问题
I don't get it. Something must have triggered it.
也许是我们跟你♥爸♥妈借的钱
Maybe it's the loan we got from your parents.
我就知道不该拿那笔钱
I knew we should have never taken that money.
存入支票时 你可没这么说
Uh, that's not what you said when we deposited the check.
我们搬家时捐的钱呢?
What about the donation we gave during the move?
通通免税 完全正当
All tax-deductible and totally legit.
听着 你太慌了
Look, you're spiraling.
我们都是 不知道我们在慌什么
We both are, and I don't know what we're freaking out about
这显然只是个小错误
because, obviously, it was a simple mistake.
我们又没有故意做什么坏事
You know, it's not like we intentionally meant to do something wrong.
麦蒂 国税局不在乎意图
Maddie, it's the IRS; they don't care about intentions.
-冰淇淋 -太好了 你应该在睡觉的
-Ice cream. -Oh, great. You're supposed to be in bed.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
干脆让她吃一点吧
Might as well let her eat some.
这可能是我们入狱前最后一次
Could be the last time we have a late-night snack with our daughter
跟女儿吃宵夜了
before they haul us off to jail.
爸爸狱?
Papa jail.
好 你想吃冰淇淋吗?
Okay, do you want some ice cream?
我一直搜寻被查账最常见的原因
I've been looking up all the most common reasons
都没看到符合的
for being audited, and nothing is ringing a bell.
怎么不问会计师的专业意见?
Well, why don't you call an accountant and get an expert opinion?
我们想先把资料准备好
Ah, we want to make sure we have all our ducks in a row first.
-给他们好看 -你有海外账户吗?
-He's gonna shoot 'em down. -Do you have any foreign accounts?
比如你♥爸♥在你小时候帮你开的?
You know, maybe something your dad set up for you when you were a kid.
我爸帮我开的?真搞笑 下一位
Something my dad set up for me? That's hilarious. Next.
烟囱 其实我也查过
You know, Chim, I looked into it as well,
民众确实有0.6%的概率会被随机查账
and apparently there's a 0.6% chance of just being audited at random.
骗人 没什么随机的 你们都没帮上忙
Lies. Nothing is random. And nobody is helping!
-你也没有 -别再担心了 烟囱
-Neither are you. -Look, don't beat yourself up, Chim.
我也不擅长报税 没人擅长
I'm not great at doing my taxes, either. No one is.
我很擅长
Uh, I am.
-真的吗?-你错过他的超能力时期了
-Seriously? -You missed his whole superpower phase.
我今年想过要用我的新技能
I actually thought about using my newfound math skills
自己用纸本报税
to file my taxes by hand this year.
-那你有吗?-没有 我说我想过
-So did you? -No. I-I said I thought about it.
-我雇用了专业的 -还是没帮上忙
-I hired a professional. -Still not helping.
你跟麦蒂为什么自己报税?
Why are you and Maddie doing your own taxes anyway?
我们用了电脑程序 而不是真人
We're using a computer program instead of a real person,
-比较便宜嘛 -直到你们被罚款
-'cause it's cheaper. -Until they hit you with the fines.
你们认为我完了 对吧?
You guys think I'm a goner, don't you?
烟囱 记住 碰上国税局 你躲不了一世的
Hey, listen, Chim. Remember, with the IRS you can run, but you can't hide.
玛丽姑妈是凝聚这个家族的人
Auntie Marie was the glue of this family.
她为我们留下无数回忆
She left us with countless memories
还有许许多多不请自来的建议
and mountains' worth of unsolicited advice.
但她给我的一个建议 我将会永远珍惜
But there was one piece of advice that she gave to me that I will cherish forever.
我会持续遵循那个人生指导原则
The guiding principle of life that I will continue to live by
也会传承给未来的世代
and pass on for generations to come.
那个建议就是…
And that piece of advice is...
报案中心 有什么紧急情况?
谢天谢地 我在好莱坞花♥园♥葬仪社
有人撞进其中一场丧礼 好几个人受伤了
-你们得派救援来 -怎么撞的?
他们开车撞进礼拜堂
仪式才刚开始 车子就冲进来
We were just getting started when it crashed through
压在玛丽身上
and landed on top of Marie.
她在呼吸
She's breathing.
看来这个天使真的在眷顾她
Looks like this angel was literally watching over her.
小亨、拉维 带驾驶离开
Hen, Ravi, get that driver out of here.
埃迪、巴克 我要气囊
Eddie, Buck, I want airbags.
让这辆车升起、稳住 才能移♥动♥她
Let's get this car lifted and stabilized before we move her.
好了
All right. All right.
-你有任何疼痛吗?-没有
-Are you in any pain? -No, not really?
你在撞车前昏过去了吗?
Did you black out before the crash?
我看到两个停车位 结果只有一个
I saw two parking spaces, then there was just one.
显然不是我开进去的那个
Clearly not the one I just drove into.
让他上轮床吧
Let's get him on a gurney.
队长 这撑不了多久了
Okay, Cap, this isn't gonna hold much longer.
好 开始充气吧
All right, hit it on green, let's go.
上升中
Going up.
很好 继续
That's it, keep going.
这双高跟鞋果然害惨我了
I knew these heels would be the death of me.
你扭断脚踝以免被车撞到
Well, you broke your ankle to avoid being crushed by a car.
-值得庆幸 -快好了
-Take the win. -Almost there.
好 可以了
Okay, we're good.
好 拉她出来 移♥动♥她吧
All right, let's get her out. Let's move her.
数到三 一、二、三
Okay, on three. One, two, three.
小亨 这里需要协助
Hen, I'm gonna need a hand over here.
我马上过去
I'm on my way.
生命征象明确 腓骨明显骨折
Vitals are clear. Obvious fracture to the fibula.
-你可以吗?-交给我吧
-You good? -Yeah. I've got this.
她恢复意识了
She's coming to.
女士? 你听得到吗?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表