剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
来吧 让心跳加速
Come on, let's get those heart rates up.
既然来了 就要有成效
You showed up today. Let's make it count!
燃烧吧
Whoo!
我在看你们 前排的 今天别想兜风
Looking at you, front row. No joyriding today.
快啊 展现你们的热忱
Come on, people. I want to feel you.
别敷衍 要使出全力
Don't give me something, give me everything.
使出所有的力量
Give it your all!
我没力了
I'm all out.
拜托 小夏 你答应要在健身之路上支持我的
Come on, Shar. You said you'd support me on my fitness journey.
什么路?我感觉我快死了
Journey to where? I feel like I'm gonna croak.
继续补充水分
Keep hydrating.
记住 对自己太好 身材就不会好
And remember, if you can't make it burn, you can't make it firm.
挑战极限 课程过半了 加油
Dig deep. We're more than halfway there. Let's go.
屁♥股♥离开椅垫
Get those booties up.
这才叫翘臀训练营
This is why we call it a boot camp.
很好 弹跳起来
That's it. Give me some bounce.
加油 谁想要紧实的小腹?
Come on, now. Who wants a taut tummy?
谁想要更有活力?
Who wants a new lease on life?
谁想要成为全新的…
Who wants to be the new... sensa...
我要…
I'm gonna just...
你们…继续冲刺
You... You keep pushing!
-天啊 -我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
报案中心 有什么紧急情况?
嗨 我在威尔榭大道的肯路易斯健身
有人在飞轮课上倒下
他失去意识了
你认识伤患吗?
他是肯路易斯
洛杉矶消防队 请让让
LAFD. Make room, everybody.
他在那里 课上到一半就倒了
He's over here. He went down in the middle of class.
他有呼吸 却叫不醒
He's breathing, but we couldn't get him to wake up.
-好 烟囱 -是
-Okay, Chim? -On it.
那脚踝绝对扭伤或骨折了
That ankle is definitely sprained or broken.
是他昏倒前还是后弄伤的?
That happen before or after he passed out?
昏倒后 他已经不舒服了
After. Something was wrong with him.
也许是大腿会释出毒素的那种病
Maybe it's that thing that happens, when your thighs poison you?
-横纹肌溶解症?-很常见
-Rhabdomyolysis? -We see a lot of it.
肌肉组织分解 并且将蛋白质释放到血液中
Muscle tissue breaks down and releases protein into the bloodstream.
我感觉这辈子都在被我的大腿毒害
I feel like my thighs have been poisoning me my whole life.
血压升高到145和97了
BP is elevated. 145/97.
他的心搏过速到132 但看来不像是心脏病
He's tachycardic, with a pulse of 132, but I don't think he's having a heart attack.
-可能是体力耗尽 -他当时很拼吗?
-Could be physical exertion. -He was going pretty hard when this happened?
对 发生得很突然
Yeah, it came on suddenly.
他的嘴唇跟皮肤很干 可能严重脱水
His lips and skin look dry. Could be severe dehydration.
开始快速注射生理盐水
Starting a line and running a bolus of saline.
-在这边 -脱水?那说不通啊
-Over here, guys. -Dehydration? That doesn't make any sense.
这期间大家都在补水
Everyone's been hydrating this whole time.
-那是水?-比水更好
-And that's water? -It's better than water.
这是肯路易斯的紧腹茶
It's Cam Lewis's Taut Tummy Tea.
我们刚参加课程时 他们大力推销
They did a pretty hard sell on it when we first signed up for the class.
这样啊
Uh-huh.
-我热得要着火了 -你没事
-I feel like I'm on fire! -You're okay.
生理盐水在冲洗你的循环系统 尽量放松
We're just flushing your system with saline. Try to relax.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
女士?女士?
Ma'am? Ma'am--Oh!
-怎么回事?-好 让她躺下
-What's happening? -Here, let's get her down,
-慢慢来 -茶里面有东西
-nice and easy. -Something in the tea.
扶住头了吗?
You got her head?
脱水、皮肤通红 大概是心搏过速
Dehydration, flushed skin, probably tachycardic.
嘿 又有人倒了
Hey, we got another one.
好 118队纳许队长呼叫调度中心
All right. Dispatch, this is Captain Nash, 118.
贝佛利街625号♥需要额外的救护人员
I'm at 625 Beverly, we're gonna need additional paramedic units.
现场有多名伤患
We have multiple victims
有心搏过速、脱水和昏厥状况
who are suffering from tachycardia, dehydration and fainting.
这紧腹茶包含什么成分?
This Tummy Tea, what's in it?
每份50毫克的B3 还有镁
Uh, 50 milligrams of B-3 per serving, and magnesium.
-她喝了多少?-一小包有两份
-Uh, how much of this did she drink? -A packet has two servings.
好 所以是100毫克
Okay, so that's 100 milligrams.
她这个体型的女性应该摄取14毫克
A woman her size should be having 14 milligrams.
所以她的摄取量比每日建议量多了7.13倍
So she's taking in 7.13 more times than the daily allowance.
他刚刚算了数学?心算?
Did he just do math? In his head?
应该是
I think so.
-我…算对了吗?-对
-Uh, was I, was I right? -You were.
考虑到那个数量的B3
And given that amount of B-3,
他们应该是急性烟酸中毒
I think we're looking at acute niacin toxicity.
大家都该补水?
Hydration all around?
马上补
Immediately.
没有什么比水更好了
Nothing like plain old water.
对 还是经典的最好
Yeah. Everything old is new again.
你赢得比赛了吗?
Well. Did you win the race?
勉强赢了
Just barely.
你不是都在消防站运动吗?
I'm used to you doing your workouts at the firehouse.
我弄伤背之前比较常跑 10公里左右
Well, I used to run more before I hurt my back. Some 10Ks and stuff,
但温德尔总想拉我出门
but, uh... Wendall was always trying to get me out there.
说那是跟世界重新接轨的好方法
Said it'd be good way for me to connect with the world.
这样纪念他也不错
I thought it would be a good way to remember him.
你下次要出去跑遍全世界
Well, the next time you're out there running through the world,
应该邀我一起
you should invite me along.
真的吗?我不知道你喜欢跑步
Really? Well, I didn't know that you liked to run.
我高中时跑过
Oh. I used to do it in high school.
我以为你是啦啦队员
I thought you were a cheerleader.
我也练过越野跑
I also ran cross-country.
你还是有办法让我惊喜
Well, you still manage to surprise me.
你也想办法让我惊喜吧 冲完澡以后
Why don't you find a way to surprise me after you take a shower.
怎么 你不喜欢这一味?
What--you don't--you don't want some of this?
不了
Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
-嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
听说今天早上天下大乱
I heard you guys had quite the morning.
我错过校车 然后妈妈的车发不动
I missed the bus, then Mama's car wouldn't start
卡伦妈妈刚好去巴斯托开会
on the one day Mom's in Barstow for a meeting.
真是祸不单行 对吧?
Well, when it rains, it pours, am I right?
我应该跟你妈说我到了
I should probably tell your ma that I'm here.
现在进去可能不太好
Oh, I'm not sure you want to go in there.
也是
Right.
谢谢你的警告
Thanks for the warning.
听说你♥爸♥来了
I heard your dad was in town.
是的 但他已经回韩国了 谢天谢地
Yeah, he was. But he has gone back to Korea, thankfully.
你不喜欢有他在?
You didn't like having him here?
不是那样的 只是…说起来很复杂
It's not that exactly, it's just... complicated.
因为你跟你♥爸♥处不来
Because you and your dad don't really get along.
我听到妈妈她们说的
I heard my moms talking about it.
-好 -但发生了什么事?
-Right. -But what happened?
为什么这么复杂?他是你♥爸♥耶
Why is it so complicated? I mean, it's your dad.
对 他是我爸
Yeah, he's my dad.
但你知道吗 父母并不完美
Parents aren't perfect, you know?
他们也是会犯错的普通人
They're just regular people who make mistakes,
有时候还会在无意间伤你的心
and sometimes they hurt you even if they don't mean to.
如果我爸那样 我也会生气吧
I guess I'd be pretty mad if my dad hurt me.
如果我认识他啦
I mean, if I knew him.
是啊
Right.
但大半辈子都生一个人的气
But you know, being mad at someone for most of your life,
其实很累人 我不想再背着那股怨气
it's pretty exhausting, and I was tired carrying all that around.
所以你原谅他了?
So you forgave him?
我释怀了 让自己继续前进
I made my peace and I let myself move on.
你做了你需要的事
You did what you needed to.
为了你自己
For yourself.
没错
That's right.
有时候你得先照顾自己
Sometimes you got to take care of yourself first.
你是个聪明的孩子
You know, you're a pretty smart kid.
-嘿 -你什么时候到的?
-Hey. -W-When did you get here?
刚到而已
Just now.
我们已经很赶了
You know, we're pretty late already,
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表