剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
This is the room where people die.
没人会死在这里
Nope, nobody's dying in here.
温德尔就死在这里
Wendall died in here.
-什么?-他说他要揭穿他们
-What? -He said he was gonna take them down,
但他们先害死他了
but they got to him first.
过来 过来
Come here. Come here. Come on.
好 温德尔在这里藏了摄像头吗?
Okay, is this where Wendall hid the camera?
-你知道摄像头在哪吗?-他说他们永远找不到
-Do you know where the camera is? -He said they'd never find it.
好像又有人烤焦吐司了
I think someone burned the toast again.
有烟?
Smoke?
这里失火了 我们得出去
Tamara, the building's on fire! We got to go!
-他们怎么老是失火?-抓着我 我们走
-Why is it always fire with them? -Hang on to me. Come on, let's go.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
快走 塔玛拉
Come on, Tamara. Come on.
塔玛拉 清醒点
Come on, Tamara. Stay with me.
清醒点 塔玛拉 我们快走
Stay with me, Tamara. Come on. Let's go.
好了 过来 好
Okay, all right. Come here. Okay.
好 你没事了
Okay. You're okay.
帮帮忙 在这边
A little help! Over here!
她需要吸入烟雾和使用毒品的治疗
She's gonna need to be treated for smoke inhalation and narcotic use.
应该是鸦♥片♥类
Probably opioids.
交给我们
You got her?
谢谢你
Thank you.
-我们会照顾她 -好
-We'll take care of her. -All right.
什么状况?
What have we got?
费普斯警探 他们是目击者
Detective Phelps, these are our witnesses.
就是他 他强行闯入、攻击我先生
That's him! He pushed his way in and he attacked my husband.
还说我们都会付出代价
And said that he would make us all pay.
-你在说什么?-然后他就放火
-What are you talking about? -And then he started the fire.
-逮捕他 -那是谎言
-Arrest him! -That is a lie.
他以前来过
He's been here before.
他两个月前骚扰过我
He harassed me a couple of months ago.
我们总想保护我们的住民
We've always tried to protect our residents,
但等我们发现他能做出什么事 已经太迟了
but we had no idea what this man was capable of until it was too late.
那就是他的卡车
That's his truck right over there.
-都是汽油的臭味 -过去看看
-Reeks of gasoline. -Go check it out.
那是你的车吗 先生?
Is that your vehicle, sir?
没错 但我不知道它怎么会在那里
Yeah, that's my truck, but I have no idea how that got there.
他闯进去 整个地方就烟雾弥漫
He barged in and the whole place went up in smoke.
很严厉的指控
Quite an accusation.
他有纪录
He has a history.
他在明尼苏达的家人死于很可疑的火灾
His family died in a very suspicious fire in Minnesota.
他做得出这种事
This is what he does.
我帮凯莉和崔华许做了笔录
I've taken statements from Carrie and Trey Walsh.
还有曲径的接待人员 洛雪
And the receptionist at Winding Path, Rochelle.
他们说了很多
They've got quite a lot to say.
大多对你不利
Most of it's not good for you.
显然在温德尔死后 你不只一次去过那里
Evidently you were seen on the property more than once after Wendall died.
他们有监视器视频 而且非常乐意提供
And they of course have surveillance footage they are more than happy to provide.
他们说你骚扰好几名员工
They say you harassed several of their employees.
包括在花店进行某种威胁
Including some sort of threat at a flower shop?
好几个人多次用了「跟踪」一词
The word "stalking" was used several times, by multiple people.
我归纳的结果是
So, look, here's what I'm looking at.
我有一间房♥子化成的灰烬
I got a pile of ash where there used to be a house.
我有一个对如何引发火灾了若指掌的嫌犯
And I've got a suspect who knows an awful lot about starting fires.
我有目击者愿意证明他们看到你纵火
And I got witnesses who are willing to testify they saw you start the fire.
我还有能证实这个说法的物证
And I got physical evidence that corroborates this whole story,
在你的卡车后面发现的
that was found in the back of your truck.
证据很充足
I mean, it's a lot.
我看陪审团甚至不会离开法庭讨论
I don't even think a jury's gonna leave the courtroom to deliberate.
他们离席前就会说你有罪
They're gonna pronounce you guilty before they even leave the box.
帮大家省下一大堆时间
Save everybody an awful lot of time.
我有一串完美的面包屑记号♥ 直直通往你家前门
I got a perfect trail of breadcrumbs leading straight up to your front door.
但问题来了
But here's my problem:
我不相信完美
I don't trust perfect.
我认为这件事不只如此
See, I think there's more to this story.
而且要听到其他部分 就得听你说
And I think that if I'm gonna hear it, it's gonna come from you.
我能帮你 队长 只要你跟我谈
I can help you, Captain, if you talk to me.
我得请你打给某个人
I have someone I need you to call.
你朋友在曲径装了摄像头?
Your friend planted a camera at Winding Path?
我们是这么想
We think so.
我进去时没能找到它
I looked when I went inside, couldn't find it.
巴比当时不知道要找什么
Bobby had no idea what he was looking for.
现在的摄像头几乎能伪装成任何东西
A camera can look like almost anything nowadays.
但我们终于找到它的卖♥♥家…
But we finally tracked down the guy who sold it
他告诉我该往哪找
and he told me where to look.
感觉还好吗 塔玛拉?
You feeling all right, Tamara?
那个消防员呢?他还好吗?
What about the firefighter? Is he okay?
他很安全 被拘留了
He's safe. He's in custody.
凯莉和崔说他是放火的人
Carrie and Trey say that he's the one who set the fire.
不对 不是那样的
No. That's not what happened.
那你何不说说事发经过?
Then why don't you tell us what really happened?
温德尔说这个摄像头会救大家
Wendall said this camera was gonna save us all.
他却被它害死了
But instead it got him killed.
我当时进出曲径已经超过一年
I'd been in and out of Winding Path for over a year.
始终没有好转
And never really getting any better.
有一天 我经过一座教堂
One day, I walked past this church.
有个牌子写着欢迎所有人
The sign said all were welcome.
于是我认识了温德尔
That's how I met Wendall.
我知道很难
I know it's hard.
我知道你此刻的经历
I know what you're going through,
相信我 我是过来人
and believe me, I have been there before.
我不这么认为
I don't think you have.
说来听听吧
Why don't you try me?
我告诉他曲径的事
I told him about Winding Path.
似乎从来没有人康复过
How it never seemed like anyone got clean.
用药过量的案例
About the overdoses.
我知道的就有五个
Five that I knew about.
我当时很害怕 但温德尔
I was so scared, but Wendall...
他气炸了
he got mad.
一定有方法能阻止这些人 免得再有人死在那里
There's got to be a way to stop these people before anyone else dies there.
凯莉和崔太聪明了
Carrie and Trey are too smart for that.
他们总是有计划
They always have a plan.
也许我们该有自己的计划
Maybe we need to make our own plan.
他主动入住
He checked himself in.
说是他的雇主要求的
Said his employer was making him do it.
费用很高昂
The fee was pretty steep,
但他只需要花两小时骗过凯莉和崔
but he only needed a couple hours to fool Carrie and Trey.
等到支票跳票 他早就跑了
By the time the check bounced, he'd be long gone.
我知道他会被搜身 所以是我把摄像头带进去的
I knew that he'd be searched so I smuggled the camera in.
你需要我帮忙吗?
Do you need me to help you with that?
你不知道细节比较好
It's better if you don't know what I do next.
-你就不用说谎了 -办公室在大厅右边
-That way you don't have to lie. Okay. -The office is down the hall to the right.
东西都在那里
They keep everything there.
我应该去找凯莉 把她支开
I was supposed to find Carrie and distract her.
但我猜她早就注意到我们了
But I guess she was already on to us.
-你得快一点 -凯莉在哪里?
-You need to hurry up. -Where's Carrie?
我不知道 不太对劲
I don't know. Something's wrong.
-你们在这里做什么?-我迷路了 我只是…
-What are you doing in here? -I just got turned around, just...
大房♥子 很多房♥间 她只是来叫我滚出去而已
Big house, lots of rooms. She was just telling me to get the hell out of here.
是这样吗?
Is that all?
对 就是这样
Yeah. That was all.
我之前看到你们在走廊上
I saw the two of you in the hallway earlier.
眉来眼去的
Thick as thieves.
现在又在这里发现你们 我忍♥不住觉得
And now I find you in here, together again. And I can't help but wonder...
你们以为我有多笨?
just how stupid do you think I am?
凯莉 不是那样…
Carrie, it's not like that.
塔玛拉 我们在你最低潮时收留你
Tamara. We took you in. When you were at your lowest.
当时没人想理你
No one wanted to deal with you.
你自己的父母都急着要摆脱你
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表