剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
我跟经纪人约过会 他们从来不会回电♥话♥
I dated an agent once. They never call back.
嘿 各位…
Hey, guys, what...
这东西为什么还在这里
What is that thing still doing here?
好了 放松
Okay, take it easy.
埃迪在想办法联♥系♥费丽萨 把它还给她
Eddie is trying to reach out to Felisa to give it back to her.
是吗
Yeah?
想得再努力点吧
Well, try harder.
怎么了
What?
我能看到那双机敏的小眼睛 在死死地盯着我
I can see those beady little eyes looking right through me.
听着 我开始觉得也许埃迪的话有道理
Listen, I'm-I'm starting to think maybe Eddie has a point here.
水晶店里发生事故的时候 手镯都不在那里
The accident at the crystal shop-- bracelet wasn't even there.
嘿 巴克 你要…
Hey, Buck, you got to...
这东西为什么还在这里
What is that thing still doing here?
好了 我们不要再讨论这个话题了
Okay, we're not having this conversation again.
你想跟巴克说什么
What-what is it you want to say to Buck?
康纳和他妻子 他们来这里找他了
Well, Connor and his wife, they're here to see him.
康纳 你的前室友 他找你干什么
Connor, your ex-roommate? What does he want?
-我怎么知道 -没什么
- How would I know? - Nothing.
失陪一下 我不知道
Uh, excuse me. Uh, I don't know.
我们能趁还没别的灾祸发生 处理一下这玩意吗
Can we please do something about this before something else happens?
比如说烤箱爆♥炸♥
Like, maybe the oven blows?
或者卫生间这周第三次被堵
Or the bathroom backs up for the third time this week.
再次感谢了 迪亚兹
- Thanks again, Diaz. - Hmm?
吓到你了
Catch!
-嘿 一切都好吗 -我们也想知道
- Uh, uh, hey, is-is everything okay? - That's what we wanted to know.
我们收到了一个很莫名其妙的语♥音♥邮件
We got this very cryptic voicemail
说你没有去生殖诊所赴约
that you didn't make your appointment at the fertility clinic.
对 不…
Uh, right. No, there...
对 那里之前停电了
Yeah, the-there was a, uh, a power outage.
我们给你打了电♥话♥ 但是你没有接
And we tried to call you but you didn't pick up.
也许我把手♥机♥落在车里了
Maybe I left it in my car. It...
在充电…
it was-it was charging. It's, uh...
我知道我们让你帮了一个很大的忙 也许太大了
I know we asked a really big favor of you. Probably too big.
如果你有疑虑也没关系
And it's-it's okay if you're having doubts.
-我没有 两位… -如果你改变主意 我们能理解
- No, guys... - You understand, if you changed your mind, we understand.
我们只是无法接受不知道发生了什么
We just can't really handle the not knowing
因为我们一直想着最坏的情况
what's going on because, you know, we keep imagining the worst.
-我们受了那么多罪… -嘿 别说了 听我说
- And after everything we've already been through, honestly, it really means a lot... - Guy-Guys, hey, hey, stop.
我没有改变主意
Listen to me. I haven't changed my mind.
好吗 我想为你们做这件事
Okay? I w-I want to do this for you.
我保证 我会当你们的捐精者
I promise, I will be your sperm donor.
只是很难预约这家诊所的时间
It's just been tough to find an appointment with the clinic's hours,
毕竟我工作也很忙
my schedule here.
没人…没人知道我为你们做这件事
No one... no one really knows I'm doing this for you.
我觉得现在不是这样了
I don't think that's true. Anymore.
-所有车辆的顶部都清洗干净 -原来我把装备放在那了
- And I want the tops of all those vehicles cleaned. - Oh, that's where I left my turnout.
都清理干净
All of 'em cleaned.
-在这次任务之后 -对 谢天谢地
- After this call. - Yeah, uh... Thank God.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我们很抱歉误解你了
We're so sorry about the misunderstanding.
希望我们没让你觉得尴尬
Oh, I hope we didn't make this awkward for you.
不 别担心 他们说什么我都能应对
No, uh, don't worry, I can handle whatever they have to say.
真的什么都能…我得走了
Every-Everything. I got to go.
谢了 巴克
Uh, thanks, Buck.
所以为什么…
So, why...
你有没有…
Did you...
好了 各位
Okay, guys,
这是巴克的私事 我们还是放过这事为好
this is Buck's personal business, so I think we should let it go.
-你知道 -你知道多久了
- You knew! - How long have you known?
更重要的是 你瞒我们多久了
More importantly, how long you been holding out on us?
看来我们到了 让我们消防去吧 大家
Oh, looks like we're here. Let's go fight fires, guys!
这破手镯诅咒
Stupid bracelet curse.
第一长老教会医院
嘿 谢谢你来这里见我 你说你有发现吗
Hey, thanks for meeting me here. You said you found something?
对 我去检查水晶店了
Yeah. I went to check out the crystal shop.
那里极其怪异
It was weird as hell.
对 店里有五个人 一个人被刺伤
Yeah. Five people in the store, one gets stabbed,
其他四个人晕过去了 没人看到任何东西吗
four others pass out and no one sees anything?
不 店里当时有六个人
No, there were six people at the shop.
我查了监控摄像头
I checked the security camera.
你知道这个人是谁吗
Any idea who this guy is?
帽子遮住了他的脸
Well, the hat obscures his face, but it turn out that
但这其实不是他第一次
that is not the first time
出现在费丽萨的事故现场了
that this guy has shown up on the scene of one of Felisa's accidents.
-那是水疗中心 -嗯
- That's the spa. - Mm-hmm.
同一个人 在911到达之前跑出了店里
And that's the same guy, running out the shop right before the 911 call.
你觉得他和亚丽克西斯是同谋吗
You think he's working with Alexis.
他制♥造♥事故 好让亚丽克西斯挣钱吗 但怎么会
He's causing the accidents so Alexis can, what-- cash in how?
费丽萨说花了她两万的手镯
The bracelet that Felisa said cost her 20,000--
是亚丽克西斯在网上花了一万一买♥♥的
Alexis bought online for 11.
这加价也太过分了
That's one hell of a markup.
我需要跟费丽萨谈谈
I need to talk to Felisa.
我想等这件事结束了 我们就去度假
So I was thinking, after all of this, we need a vacation.
姐妹之旅 听起来怎么样
You know, like a girls trip. How does that sound?
消防员迪亚兹
Firefighter Diaz.
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
叫我埃迪就好
Just Eddie. We had a drop-off
我们来送病人 我想把这个还给你
and I, um, want to give this back to you.
真不敢相信 我以为这东西能让我转运
Can't believe I thought that was gonna change my luck.
她差点因为我没命
She almost died because of me.
我觉得并非如此
I don't think that's true.
这并不能证明任何事
This doesn't prove anything.
亚丽克西斯绝对不会做任何伤害我的事
Alexis would never do anything to hurt me. I mean,
拜托 你见过她 你知道她不会这样做
come on, you've met her. You know that she wouldn't do that.
我知道你感觉她是你唯一可以依靠的人
I know you feel like she's the only one you can count on.
对 因为她就是
Yeah, because she is.
好吗 别人要么走了 就是死了 或者消失了
Okay? Everyone else is gone. Dead, disappeared, or...
要么就是再也不想和我说话了
...simply doesn't want to talk to me ever again.
我只有她了
She's all I have.
你家人呢
What about your family?
我父母在我16岁的时候离婚了
My parents got a divorce when I was 16.
闹得很难看 所以我申请断绝关系了
Got pretty nasty, so I filed for emancipation.
我跟他们最后一次说话 还是法官宣布我成为合法成年人的那天
Last day I spoke to them was the day the judge declared me legally an adult.
我不知道你们为什么觉得 亚丽克西斯会这样对我
I don't know why you think Alexis would do this to me.
她买♥♥这只手镯只花了一万一
She paid $11,000 for that bracelet.
她收了你多少钱
What'd she charge you again?
你们只有两个戴着帽子家伙的 两段模糊视频
All you guys have are two grainy videos of two guys in hats.
-这只是巧合 -你可能是对的 但如果不是巧合
- It's just a coincidence. - You know, you may be right.
这个男人依旧逍遥法外 你就可能有危险
But if it isn't, that man is still out there and you could be in danger.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我们来错了吗
Think we're wrong here?
你知道比起诅咒 我更不相信什么吗
You know what I believe in even less than a curse?
巧合
Coincidence.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然了
Of course.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
我可以照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
没错
Yes.
哇 伙计 退后
Whoa, there, buddy. Back off.
没事的 没关系的 费丽萨
Okay. It's okay, Felisa.
别让埃迪和那个警♥察♥影响你
Don't let Eddie and that cop get into your head.
你只是在疑神疑鬼
You're just being paranoid.
也可能不是
Or not.
紧急电♥话♥
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
911 What's your emergency?
我在开车 我觉得有人在跟踪我
I'm driving in my car and I think somebody's following me.
-你叫什么名字 -费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹
- What's your name? - Felisa Valdez.
我在河滨大道一辆维罗斯达飞里
I'm in a blue Vero Starfire on Riverside Drive.
你为什么认为别人可能在跟踪你
Why do you think someone might be following you?
因为有警♥察♥来找我
Because this police officer came to see me and she said
她说我可能有危险 我没相信她
that I might be in danger and I didn't believe her.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表