剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
你真的把家里弄得很美 麦蒂
You've really done a beautiful job with the house, Maddie.
还没完成 但这里开始感觉像家了
It's a work in progress, but it's starting to feel like home.
嘿 等天气变好
Hey, once the weather lets up,
我想我们可以去市区的花市
I thought we could go to that flower market downtown,
帮屋子买♥♥些东西 像是几株植物?
maybe get some stuff for the house--couple of plants, maybe.
它们在这可能不会长命 但值得一试
Ooh. I'm not sure they'd live a long life here, but it's worth a shot.
小智很爱鲜艳、漂亮的花
Jee loves flowers. Anything bright and pretty.
很好
Oh, good.
我不是想越界 只是想帮忙
I didn't want to overstep. I just... want to help.
倒不是说你需要 但搬家对任何人来说都很有压力
Not that you need it. But... ...moving is stressful. For anyone.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
搬家对我们有益
Move has been good for us.
在你经历了那么多以后 我只想看到你快乐
After everything you've been through... I just want to see you happy.
我很快乐
I am.
但如果她能再一觉睡到天亮 我会更快乐
But I would be happier if she would go back to sleeping through the night.
我去开门
Oh, I'll get the door.
-你应该在睡觉的 -麦蒂
-Mr. Bear, you're supposed to be sleeping... -Maddie!
哪一个?
Which one?
(急诊)
烟囱 我来吧
Chim, now take over!
30岁男性被闪电击中 心跳完全停止
30-year-old male struck by lightning. Full cardiac arrest.
倒下三分钟后才开始压胸
He was down three minutes before we started compressions.
闪电通过他的手 沿中线从膝盖出去
Lightning went through his hands and out his knee, right down the midline.
-可能损伤重要脏器 -他心室频脉了
-Could be some damage to major organs. -He's in V-tach!
好 离手
All right, clear!
-有脉搏了 -好 他有凝血病史
-We got a pulse! -Okay, he has a history of blood clotting.
目前没有服药 但他对萘普生过敏
He's not currently on any medication, but he does have an allergy to naproxen!
好的 我们会尽全力抢救
Got it! We'll do our best!
再尽多点
Do more!
《紧急呼救》
很高兴你醒了
Oh. Good to see you're awake.
发生了什么?
Wh-What happened?
你从梯子上摔了下来 撞到了头
You fell off a ladder, hit your head.
幸好不严重 没有骨折 磁振造影也没问题
Fortunately, nothing too serious. No broken bones. Your MRI was clean.
-真是好消息 -但下次在你爬上梯子前
-That's good news. -But maybe next time you decide to go up a ladder...
也许该找个人看着你
...you should have someone there to spot you.
好了 牛仔 去救人吧
All right, cowboy. Go get 'em.
-我有啊 -那么做还是很蠢
-I did. -Still a pretty boneheaded move.
哇 你平时都这么跟病人说话的?
Wow. You, uh, usually talk to your patients that way?
他对谁都这样说话 甚至是对他弟弟
He talks to everyone like that. Even his little brother.
-麦蒂 怎么… -丹尼尔 你干嘛看他的病历?
-Maddie, what are you... -Daniel, why are you looking at his chart?
你要批评普曼的指示吗?
Are you gonna second-guess Pullman's instructions?
(丹尼尔巴克利) (内科医师)
-你在乎什么? -我会被连累的
-Hmm. Why do you care? -Guilt by association.
-丹尼尔? -你每次去烦他 他就开始找护理人员麻烦
-Daniel? -Every time you annoy him, he comes down hard on the nursing staff.
拜托 医院这么多 你偏要在这工作
I swear, of all the hospitals, you had to work here.
不好意思 我先来 你才跟着我来的 记得吗?
Uh, excuse me, I was here first. You followed me here, remember?
让我看他的病历
Let me see his chart.
这是怎么回事?
Wh-What is happening right now?
我们要回家了 你确定你真的没事吗?
You're going home. Are you sure you're feeling okay?
他确实撞到头了
Well, he did hit his head.
我只是有点困惑
I'm just a little confused.
他的扫描没问题?
And his scans look good?
对 他很好 只是表现得夸张
Oh, yeah. He's fine. He's just being dramatic.
-你回去工作 我带他走 -好
-Go back to work. I'll take him, okay? -Okay.
有事就打给我 埃文
Well, if you need anything, Evan, just call me.
没有的话 我们就明天见
Otherwise, I'll see you guys tomorrow.
-明天? -家庭聚餐啊
-Tomorrow? -Family dinner.
你的头到底是有撞得多厉害?
Seriously, how hard did you hit your head?
谁的家庭?
Whose family?
我的宝贝
My baby.
让我看看你
Let me look at you.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
-我不确定 -你让我们很担心 儿子
Uh, I'm-I'm not sure. You had us worried, son.
当你哥说你发生意外时
When your brother said you'd been in an accident,
-我们都不知道如何是好 -没错 他哥
-we didn't know what to think. -That's right. His brother.
没想到你们还记得他有个哥哥
Didn't realize that you people remembered that he had one.
拜托 儿子 别这么长不大
Oh, come on, honey. Don't be so needy.
埃文刚出院 我们是该多关心他一点
Evan just got out of the hospital. We ought to fuss over him a little.
我…我没事
Uh, you guys, I-I'm fine.
你们真的不必大老远跑来
You really didn't have to travel all the way here.
你是指穿越市区过来?
You mean all the way across town?
嘿 你饿了吗?
Hey, are you hungry?
整天都有人送食物来
People have been dropping off food all day.
你的孩子们还送你好多可爱的卡片和花…
And, oh, your kids, they sent you all these wonderful notes and flowers.
等等 我的孩子们?
Wait, did-did you say my kids?
你的学生们
Well, your students.
他的心智年龄跟他们一样 真的很有帮助 对吧?
Yeah, it really helps that, uh, he has the same maturity level that they do, huh?
(早日康复) (第一名的老师)
我不是消防员?
I'm not a firefighter?
你为什么这么说?
Why would you say that?
你确定他没事吗?
Are you sure he's okay?
对 你们干嘛一直质疑我?
Yeah, wh-why do you keep doubting me?
我又不是医生什么的
It's not like I'm a doctor or anything.
-比分是多少? -宾大领先两分
-What's the score? -Penn's up by two.
值得干一杯 希望埃文没带来霉运
Oh. Cheers to that. Let's just hope Evan doesn't jinx it.
也许你该上楼休息一下
You know, maybe you should go upstairs and get some rest.
这是什么?
What's this?
我不知道 它跟我选的家具都不搭
No idea. It doesn't go with anything else I picked out.
如果你喜欢它 我就喜欢它
If you like it, I love it.
好了 我帮你们弄些点心
Okay, I'm gonna get you guys some snacks!
埃文 来啊 你会错过比赛的
Evan, come on. You're gonna miss the game.
第一节比赛还剩44秒
柯林斯控球很稳 他切入 起身…
干嘛一直傻笑?
What's with the goofy grin?
没什么
Nothing.
完全没什么
Nothing at all.
宾大以31比27领先 球来到前场
回到中间
他们会试着重整攻势
嘿
Hey!
-他们来了 -嘿
-There they are! -Hey!
大家终于都到了
Finally, everybody's here!
什么时候有这幅画的?
Oh, uh, when did they get that?
它一直都在啊
That's always been there.
他不知道 因为他都不来拜访
He wouldn't know 'cause he never visits.
别逗你弟弟了
Don't give your brother a hard time.
晚餐闻起来真香
Oh, dinner smells great.
-你需要人试吃吗? -不用 不了
-Do you need a taste tester? -I do not. No. Uh-uh.
这里变样了 你们重新装♥修♥过?
This looks different. Did you guys redecorate?
没有 那是暗示吗?
No, we didn't. Is that a hint?
不是 就是感觉不一样了
N-No. Uh, feels different.
嘿 小智呢?
Um, hey, wh-where's Jee?
那是什么昵称吗?
Is that a nickname or something?
是啊 小公主在哪里?
Yeah, where's my little princess?
我们到20分钟了 还没见到她
We've been here almost 20 minutes, still haven't seen her.
她跟爸爸在穿衣服
She is with her dad getting dressed.
-嗨 -嗨 宝贝
-Hi! -Hi! There she is.
吉娜薇公主
Princess Genevieve!
还是我们现在要叫你“小吉”了?
Or are we going with "G" now?
还是不要了
Uh, no, we are not.
哎呀
Well, well.
看看谁终于决定现身了
Look who finally decided to showed up.
道格
Doug.
不然还有谁?
Who else were you expecting?
-谢谢 -来吧
-Thank you. -Here we go.
-我饿了 -我饿扁了
-I'm hungry. -I'm starving!
嘿 我们知道多少?
Hey. What do we know?
不多 他还活着 情况危急
Not much. He's alive. Critical condition.
他们必须让他人工昏迷
They had to put him in a medically induced coma
好让他的身体休息和恢复
to allow his body to rest and recover.
接下来24小时会是关键
Next 24 hours are gonna be crucial.
天啊 埃文
Oh, my God, Evan.
-昏迷?那代表… -他在用维生系统
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表