剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Karen, it's too late.
不晚
It's not.
只要我们都生活在地球上…
As long as we are both here on this Earth...
只要我们还有明天
As long as we have tomorrow,
就不算太晚
it's not too late.
好了 心率正常了
Okay, we've got a normal rhythm.
急诊室
-她怎么样了 -凯伦做完手术了
-How's she doing? -Karen's out of surgery.
他们切掉了她的脾脏
They removed her spleen.
气瓶碎片刺穿她腹部的时候 脾脏一定被划伤了
It must have gotten nicked when the tank shrapnel pierced her abdomen
然后出来的时候破裂了
and then it burst when she got outside.
-没有脾脏也能活下去 对吧 -对 人们每天都是这样的
-But you can live without a spleen, right? -Yeah, people do it every day.
-她会好起来的 -他们会让她留院观察
-She's gonna be okay. -They're gonna hold her for observation,
但她应该几天之后就能回家
but she should be able to go home in a couple of days.
嘿 你醒了
Hey, hey, there, hey, there.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我们担心死你了
We were so worried about you.
大家都好吗
Uh, is... is everyone okay?
-希图…我的团队 -都好
-Hitu. Uh, my team? -Yeah, yeah.
阿尔文和希图
Alvin and-and Hitu--
他们需要一些时间痊愈 但他们会没事
they'll-they'll need some time to heal, but they're gonna to be okay.
好的
Oh, yeah?
别人都带着轻微擦伤和烧伤逃出来了
And-and everyone else, they... they got out with minor scrapes and burns.
扎伊纳布在等候室
And Zainab, she's... she's in the waiting room.
她很担心你
She was so concerned about you.
维克多
Victor?
-我很遗憾 -不
-I'm sorry. -No.
-他在初始爆♥炸♥时就死了 真的很遗憾 -天啊
-He died in the initial blast. I'm so sorry. -Oh, God.
丹尼
Denny?
他看到了什么
Denny--what did he see?
-他没事 -他安全吗
-He's fine. -Is he safe?
他没事 我们回家之前 他都在东尼家过夜
He's fine. He's sleeping over at Toni's till we're back home.
他害怕吗
Was he scared?
他只是很担心你
Just worried about you.
我们都是
We all were.
好吧
Right.
我还以为会失去你
I thought I'd lost you.
不会
Nope.
我还在
Still here.
我问护士要了行军床
I asked the nurse to, uh... to give me some kind of a cot or something
这样晚上我就能在这里陪你了
so that I could... stay here with you tonight.
不 回家吧
No. Go home.
不 凯伦 我不…
No, Karen. I'm not...
丹尼需要你
Denny... needs you.
他是最重要的
He comes first.
妈妈
Mama?
嘿
Oh, hey.
嘿 亲爱的 你睡不着吗
Hey, sweetie. You couldn't sleep?
对 妈什么时候从医院回来
No. When's Mom coming home from the hospital?
我想至少还得再等一两天
I think it's gonna be at least another day or two before that.
但是她没事 对吗
But she's okay, right?
对 她会没事的
Oh, yeah, she's gonna be fine.
只要稍微休息一下 她就能恢复好
Little bit of rest and she'll be back to herself.
我那时候要吓死了
I was really scared.
我很高兴你当时在现场 救回她一命
I'm glad you were there to save her.
我也是
Me too.
好了 你想喝可可吗
Okay. You want some cocoa?
好啊
Yeah.
你去拿杯子 我先去热牛奶
You get the cups and I'll get the milk started.
好的
Okay.
爱
妈妈 你要来吗
Mama? You coming?
好啊 我这就过去
Yeah. I'm coming.
我们要把他从婴儿车上抱下来吗
Are we supposed to take him out of the carrier?
我…
Uh...
把他放在咖啡桌上感觉很奇怪
Feels weird to have him on the coffee table.
我…我没有…
You know, I don't...
他好像不介意
He doesn't seem to mind.
我们也可以给你妈打电♥话♥ 问问她
I mean, or we could call your mom and-and ask her.
不 她会把这当成邀请
No, no. She will take that as an invitation,
等他去上大学 我们才能甩掉她
and we will not be rid of her until he leaves for college.
-我们可以一起想出办法的 -对
-We can figure this out together. -Yeah.
-还要谷歌♥的帮助 -没错
-And with the help of Google. -Yes. Yes.
谷歌♥ 好的
Google. Okay.
-嘿 正式通过了 -什么
-Hey. It's official. -What?
参议院以63比31的选票废除了 “不问 不说”政策
Senate votes 63 to 31 to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
可算等到了
Finally.
等等 这意味着 我要和宇航员住在一起了吗
So, what-- does this mean I'm about to be living with an astronaut?
你知道这到底意味着什么吗
Do you have any idea what that would entail?
不 我不可能在有孩子的情况下 去做这件事
There's no way I can do that with a baby.
但是 凯伦 这是你的梦想
But Karen, this was your dream.
曾经是
It was.
但是我在地球上有了新梦想…
Now I have a new one. Here on Earth.
跟你
With you.
和丹尼一起
And Denny.
-好吧 -我去拿奶瓶
-Oh. Uh... -Oh, oh, all right. I-I'll grab the bottle.
-我去抱孩子 -好的
-I'll grab the baby. -Okay.
看到了吗 团队合作
See? Teamwork.
我们应付得来
We got this.
好了 慢点
All right, easy.
经典 混合干果
慢点
Slowly.
到家了
Here we are.
我们要把你安置在沙发上
We got you set up on the couch.
我给你弄了个小小的康复室
We made you a little recovery room
这样你就不用站起来到处走动了
so that you don't have to get up and move around as much.
小亨 我没事
Hen, I'm fine.
你有事
You are not fine,
在这件事上别跟我吵
and don't try to argue with me about it.
你听到医生的话了 你要严格卧床休息
You heard your doctor. You're on strict bed rest.
别逼我给他打电♥话♥
Don't make me give him a call.
我讨厌现在这样
I hate this part.
你不讨厌爆♥炸♥吗
And blowing up would have been a better part?
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
没完没了地看电视
Endless hours of TV,
一本书接一本书 一本杂♥志♥接一本杂♥志♥
book after book, magazine after magazine, just...
等待身体自行痊愈
waiting for the body to heal itself.
等待是非常乏味的事
Waiting is mind-numbing.
我的妻子 劲量兔
My wife. The Eveready Bunny.
我必须要这样
Well, I have to be.
我老婆要开始念医学院三年级了
'Cause my wife is starting year three of medical school.
总得有人照顾家里
And somebody's gonna have to pick up the slack around here.
我不去念了
I'm not.
我要重新回去工作
I'm going back to work,
我不去医学院了
not med school.
小亨 我…我很快就会恢复好
H... Hen, I-I'm gonna be back up on my feet soon.
-你不用放弃医学… -听着 最近有人告诉我
-You don't have to quit... -Listen, someone told me,
我习惯的生活会完全改变
recently, that my life as I knew it was gonna change completely.
好 但这个我们早就明白了 不是吗
Oh, okay. But we knew that, didn't we?
我不确定自己之前是否明白
I'm not sure I did.
我曾经梦想成为一名医生
I mean, I was-I was dreaming of being a doctor,
但我觉得自己没考虑到一个现实
but I don't think I really considered the reality
就是我要放弃或者错过很多东西
of what I'd have to give up or miss out on.
当消防员 当妈妈 当你的妻子
Being a firefighter, being a mom, being your wife?
这对我来说才是重要的事
That's what matters to me.
外婆帮我给你做了个蛋糕
Grammy helped me make you a cake.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
过来 我还需要抱你一下
Come here. I-I need another hug.
我每次进一个房♥间 你都要抱我吗
Are you gonna hug me every time I come into the room?
是的 我就要这样
Yes. Yes, I am.
妈妈有没有告诉你 她又要做消防员了
Did Mama tell you she's gonna be a firefighter again?
她说了
Yeah, she did.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表