剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
就是这样 你们行的
There you go. You got it.
很好
Looking good.
就是这样
There we go.
慢慢来
Nice and easy.
诺瓦克 怎么了?
Novak, what's the holdup?
诺瓦克 让自己降下去
Novak, lower yourself down.
右手是刹车
Right hand is your brake.
让绳子从你的右手掌滑过
Let the rope slide through your right hand.
-我能帮他 -不行 雷贝特 待在你那边
-I can help him. -No, Ledbetter, stay in your lane.
交给我吧
No, I got this.
-雷贝特 -诺瓦克
-Ledbetter! -Novak!
诺瓦克 来吧
Novak, come on. Come on.
快拿背板过来
Get a backboard over here, now.
我要下去 帮我扣上
I'm going over. Hook me in.
送他到主厅接受检查
Get him to the main hall. Let's have him looked at. Okay?
-我都扣好了 -我们快走
-All right, I'm hooked up. -Let's go, come on.
我们走 快点
Let's go, people. Let's go.
数到三 好吗?一、二、三
On the count of three. Okay? One, two, three.
嘿 你吊在这里做什么?
Hey, what are you hanging around here for?
这样好丢脸
This is so embarrassing.
那我怎么办?
How do you think I feel?
这是我当讲师的第一周
My first week as an instructor.
我动不了
I can't move.
听我的 好吗?
All right, just stay with me, okay?
-天啊 这都是我的错 -不是
-Oh, God, this is all my fault. -No, it's not.
雷贝特想逞英雄 不能怪你
Ledbetter tried to be a hero.
让绳子从你的右手掌滑过
It's not your fault. Now, just let that rope slide through your right hand.
这就是想蒙混过关的下场
This is what I get for faking it till I make it.
你不会是第一个
You wouldn't be the first.
我受训第一周就崩溃了 第二周也是
I lost it my first week in training. And the second.
-但我撑过来了 你也可以 -不行 我办不到
-But I powered through, and you can, too. -No, I can't do this. I can't.
-诺瓦克 看着我 -不
-Novak, look at me. -No.
一次放一点 我们一起下去
Just let go a little at a time. We're gonna work our way down together,
懂吗?
got it?
让绳子通过右手
Rope through the right hand.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
就是这样 放松
Here we go. Loosen it up.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好
All right.
你做得很棒 过一半了 小子
You're doing great, Novak. Halfway there, buddy.
快到了 慢慢来
Almost there. Nice and slow.
让绳子从你的右手掌滑过
Let the rope slide through your right hand.
你表现得很棒 我们快到了
Look like a champ, Novak. Almost there.
你看… 没那么糟吧
See? Wasn't that bad.
我真该让自己掉下来
I should have let myself fall.
那样简单多了
Would have been easier.
诺瓦克
Novak.
(紧急事件请打911) (消防队)
专业性、同事情谊、主动性 都没有任何问题
Professionalism, camaraderie, initiative. Don't have a problem with any of those.
你的体能分数也很到位
And your PT scores are right there.
好 我想就这样了
Okay, I think that does it.
就这样?真的吗?
Uh, it-it does? Really?
巴克 我知道大家对于 评论我的表现都很紧张
Listen, Buck, I know everybody's real nervous about reviewing my performance,
但我们可以轻松点
but we can just keep this casual.
不是的 我还在说我的部分
Uh, actually, no, this is, uh, still about me.
我的体能分数并不到位
My PT scores are not "right there."
分数很低 你还给我优等
They're low, and-and you marked me as "outstanding."
-对 考虑到… -考虑什么?
-Yes, considering that... -Considering what?
我在工作时发生了意外?
That I had an accident on the job
但我康复了
but I recovered?
巴克 你死了
Buck, you died.
对 所以你就永远都要对我放水了?
Yeah. So, what, now you're just gonna take it easy on me forever?
我觉得这样说不太适当
I don't think that's entirely inappropriate.
拜托 队长 你不能这样
Aw, come on, Cap. You-you can't do that.
我是队上的一员
Okay? I'm a member of this team,
你对我和对别人要有同样的高标准
and you have to hold me to the same high standards as everyone else.
永远都是 你不能给我方便
Always. Y-You can't cut me any slack.
-你说的对 -我知道
-You're right. -I know.
我认为你值得嘉奖 但这正好证明了
My thought was that you'd earned it, but it just goes to show you that
有时老师也能向学生学习
sometimes the teacher can learn from the student.
太好了
Great, great.
那我应该不用给你评论了吧?
I guess this means I don't need to review you, right?
-好… -休想 你刚刚说了
-Okay... -Not a chance. You just said it.
我不能给你方便
I can't cut you any slack.
各位先生女士 你们一定会大开眼界
You are not ready for this, ladies and gentlemen.
(2023年西岸健美锦标赛)
因为今晚我们即将见证世代交棒
Because tonight we are witnessing the passing of a baton.
这位年轻人 达克司毕斯比
This young man, Dax Bixby,
今天的表现太不可思议了
has been performing at an incredible level today,
这并不令人意外
and that's no surprise.
先别走 达克司
Don't go anywhere, Dax.
他那传奇级的父亲就在观众席中
His father, the legend, is out there in the crowd.
掌声欢迎「毕老大」吉米毕斯比
Give it up for Jimmy "Biggs" Bixby.
我们该对他说什么?
What do we say to the man?
(毕老大是神人)
秀出你的肌肉 秀出你的肌肉
Show us your guns. Show us your guns.
秀出你的肌肉 秀出你的肌肉
Show us your guns. Show us your guns. Show us your guns.
(毕老大)
现在来到决胜的自♥由♥发挥回合
And now, the final deciding round.
达克司 让我们见识一下吧
The posedown. Dax, let's see what you got.
(达克司超健美)
(达克司第一名)
我们的评审一致决定赢家是…
And the winner, by judges' unanimous decision...
达克司毕斯比
Dax Bixby.
上来吧 爸
Get up here, Dad.
我这辈子常因为你感到难堪 但这是我最开心的一次
I've never been so happy to be embarrassed by you in my entire life.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
你让我好骄傲 儿子
I'm so proud of you. So proud.
-毕老大骗很大 -报案中心 有什么紧急情况?
-毕老大骗很大 -喂?
我在市区的健美比赛 吉米毕斯比刚刚倒了
他流了很多血
-发生什么事?-他们好像要杀了他
洛杉矶消防队 借过
LAFD, coming through.
我们还在努力控制群众 但你们可以在台上作业
We're still working on crowd control, but the stage is safe for you to work.
-他们在气什么?-可能是因为类固醇
-What's with all the rage? -It could be the steroids.
伤患叫毕老大 前健美先生
But your victim's name is Biggs. Former bodybuilder,
以前显然是传奇人物
used to be a legend, apparently.
骗子
Fraud!
请救救他 他的手臂大出血 都止不住
Please help him. His arm blew up, he's bleeding out. We can't stop it.
让我们看看
Let's take a look.
清澈的血不是好事 这是脓
Clear blood is never a good thing. Pus.
-通常代表有感染 -我看不是脓
-Usually means infection. -I don't think that's pus.
是让他的肌肉增大的合成油
Synthetic oil, meant to enlarge his muscles.
也许那就是大家暴怒的原因
Maybe that explains why everyone's so angry.
没人喜欢骗子
No one likes a cheater.
而且他们越来越激动了
Well, they're liking him less by the minute.
女士 这里不安全 我们得送你离开 请跟我来
Ma'am, it's not safe. We need to get you out of here. Come with me, please.
他需要到医院打广效抗生素
He's gonna need broad spectrum antibiotics at the hospital,
让整形外科医生修补这只手臂
and an orthopedic surgeon to repair whatever's left of this arm.
他会失去手臂?
He's gonna lose his arm?
很难说 我们没办法判定
Unclear, and not for us to determine.
我失去的已经超越手臂了 儿子
I've already lost a lot more than my arm, son.
我以前很怕我比不上你
I was so afraid I couldn't live up to you.
你却作弊?
And you were cheating?
我也很害怕
I was afraid, too.
怕他们不再崇拜我了
Didn't think they would love me anymore.
但你克服了恐惧
But you beat your fear.
你勇敢挑战 而且赢了
You went out there and won.
对不起
I'm sorry.
队长 他心搏过速 得尽快后送
Cap, he's tachycardic. We got to get him out of here.
好 那会有点棘手
Uh, yeah, that's gonna be tricky right now.
嘿…嘿 冷静点
Hey, hey, hey, hey. Easy, easy.
好 警佐 我们得走了 帮个忙吧
Okay. All-all right. Sergeant, we got to move. A little help?
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
我不知道这个人的行为是否违法
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表