剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
来驱动胸腔内植入物
to power an implant in her chest.
我想这东西不在工作了 她刚失去意识
I don't think it's functioning. She just lost consciousness.
她的脉搏十分虚弱
Her pulse is barely there.
肯定是受损了 - 要我进行心肺复苏吗
Must be damaged. - Should I start CPR?
不 那植入物是硬塑料的
No. The implant is made of hard plastic.
按压只会使其卡在她的胸骨上
Compressions will only jam it into her sternum.
你有看到另一个背包吗
Do you see another backpack?
另一个
Another one?
她出门一定会携带备用机的
She wouldn't go without a backup.
肯定是在其他人那
Someone else must have it.
我想她的心脏在停止工作了
I think her heart's shutting down.
我还有多少时间
How long do I have?
心脏彻底停止之前 你只有几分钟
If the heart is shutting down, minutes.
火灭了 将我们架过去控制室
Fire's out, Cap. Swing us over to the cab.
好 去把他们带回来
All right, bring them on back.
不清楚你们有多少时间
Not sure how long you'll have.
飞艇在漏气 会变得越来越重
Blimp's getting heavier as it deflates.
破门进入
Making entry.
起风了
Wind's picking up.
小心 机舱里保持重量分布均匀
Careful. Every pound of weight distribution
特别要紧 - 收到
matters in this thing. - Noted.
慢慢地挪过去
Just scoot over slowly.
我们进去一个 出来一个
We're gonna go one in, one out.
来了 滑过来...
There we go. Just slide...
好了
Okay.
你的手 好了
Your hand. Okay.
抓住你了
I got you.
就是这样 奇普 慢慢来
That's it, Chim, nice and easy.
慢慢来 把她带下来
Nice and easy. Let's get her down here.
埃迪 巴克上来帮你
Eddie, Buck is on his way up to help you
救援副驾驶了
evacuate the co-pilot.
小心左边
On your left.
埃迪 嘿
Eddie. Hey.
队长 准备带离飞行员
Cap, pilot's coming, too.
好了 巴克 动作越迅速
All right, Buck, you move fast,
就越安全 走起
you move safe. Let's go.
先生 你能感受到我按压的力吗
Sir, can you feel the pressure I'm applying?
感受到了 - 很好
Yeah. Yeah. - Good.
女士 我需要你保持不动
Ma'am, I need you to stay still.
你很可能受伤了
You may be injured.
我要呼叫支援
I'm gonna call for help.
调度中心 派一支救援队马上到
Dispatch, I need a team to the east escalator bank
东自动扶梯边救助一位受伤女性
for an injured woman.
我女儿...
My daughter...
是的 我现在就去找她
Yes. I'm on my way to her right now.
在这好好呆着 救援马上就到 好吗
Stay put here. Help is coming, okay?
调度中心 我拿到备用器械了
Dispatch, I have the device.
数三声
On three.
一
One...
二 三
...two, three.
好了
You got it.
埃迪 机舱重心非常不稳 你要准备好
Eddie, this thing is really rocking. You got to be ready.
队长 云梯下降一米 - 收到 巴克
Cap, lower me three feet. - Copy that, Buck.
心跳过速 脉搏有力
Tachycardic. Pulse is strong.
四肢没有明显骨折
Didn't see any gross fractures in her extremities.
没什么问题
Everything's clear.
血压 152/90
BP's 152/90.
女士 你有感到腹部疼痛吗
Do you feel any pain in your abdomen, ma'am?
没有 我女儿
No. My daughter.
你女儿怎么了
What about your daughter?
她还在里面
She's still inside.
我到了 我该怎么做
I'm here. What do I do?
从背包中取出坏掉的泵
Remove the broken pump from the backpack
解开透明的管子
and unspool the clear tube.
把它从她腰间的连接器上拆下来
Disconnect them from the connectors around her waistline.
它应该看起来像管道接头 - 好
It should look like a plumbing fitting. - Ok.
然后将连接器连接到新的泵上
Then attach the connectors to the new device.
接好后插上电池
Once it's secure, put in the battery,
应该就能正常运作了
and it should power up.
拜托
Come on.
稳住
Nice and easy.
埃迪 这东西要倒了
Eddie, this thing is gonna go.
拜托
Come on.
有效果吗
Any movement?
拜托 拜托 拜托
Come on, come on, come on.
拜托 快起效
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
有呼吸了
She's breathing.
不管怎样 只要你还能活着离开
Well, they say any landing you can walk away from
就算着陆成功
is a good landing.
你还活着
Hey, you're alive.
你也是
You, too.
所以 要怎么把那东西弄下来
Hey, so, how they gonna get the rest of that thing down?
反正不关我们的事
Not our problem.
她怎么样
Is she okay?
她很好
She's doing fine.
妈妈
Mom?
你会没事的 我们等会见
You're gonna be okay. Okay, I'll see you there.
没事了
It's okay.
人群疏散怎么样 警佐
How was crowd control, Sergeant?
被叫去做了台紧急心脏移植手术
Got called in to do an emergency heart transplant instead.
那你赢了
Well, you win.
谁跟你比了
Eh, who's keeping score?
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
我肯定是骨折了
I'm definitely broken.
你怎么做到不执勤也能摔断腿的
How'd you break your foot off-duty?
是啊 我们以为你只是去参加
Yeah, we thought you were going to that
周末家庭聚会
family reunion weekend.
我就是在那摔断的
Yeah. That's how I broke it.
我们在踢足球 我被从背后推了一把
We were playing football, I got shoved from behind,
扭到了脚踝
and I just rolled my ankle.
第五跖骨撕脱性骨折
Avulsion fracture of the fifth metatarsal.
他们也这么说
Yeah, what they said.
脚踝扭伤经常会这样
Happens a lot when you roll your ankle.
等等 所以是你哥从背后偷袭你
Wait, so, one of your brothers pushed you from behind?
是我侄女达莉拉
My niece Delilah.
她七岁 有点生猛
She's seven and kind of vicious.
是我最爱的宝贝
She's my favorite.
所以我们得有几周见不到你了
So we probably won't see you for a few weeks, then?
医生说四到六周
Doctor says between four and six weeks.
队长 真的很抱歉
I am really sorry, Cap.
希望我没破坏你们的蜜月计划
I hope I didn't ruin your honeymoon.
别担心 我会找别人代班的
Don't worry about it, I'll find somebody else to cover.
如果需要什么 尽管告诉我们
You just let us know if you need anything.
好了 伙计们 准备换班了
All right, gang, let's get ready to turn it over to B-shift.
嘿 嘿 队长
Uh, hey, hey, Cap.
露西说破坏你的旅行是什么意思
Um, What did Lucy mean about ruining your trip?
我本来打算我不在时让她代我的班
I was gonna have her fill in for me when I was gone.
你打算让露西做临时队长
Uh, you were gonna make Lucy interim captain?
她来这还没多久啊 - 是来118队没多久
She, she hasn't even been here that long. - Not the 118,
但她当消防员快十年了
but she's been a firefighter for almost ten years.
她完全够格
She's more than qualified.
但这里的其他人也有资格
Well, yeah, but other people here are also qualified.
孩子 谢谢你的信任
Hey, I appreciate the vote of confidence, kid,
但我不需要你逼队长来找我
but I don't need to pressure Cap into asking me.
我反而想求队长别找你
I'd like to pressure him into not asking you.
你还想当临时队长
Oh, you want to be interim captain again?
我记得上次你当的时候
Because the last time you did it,
原话是"再也不干了"喔
I recall the words "Never again."
是我们说的
That was from the rest of us.
谢谢队长 再也不干了
Thanks, Cap. But never again.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表