剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
-会传播的 -不会
- It's spreading. - It's not.
那是什么
What is that?
汽油
Gasoline.
马上疏散消防站
Evacuate the firehouse now.
绝对在传播
- Definitely spreading! - Definitely spreading.
你觉得她在占她的便宜吗
You think she's taking advantage of her?
费丽萨说是亚丽克西斯 说服她买♥♥的那个手镯
Felisa said Alexis convinced her to buy that bracelet.
那应该是庞贝的历史文物
Supposed to be some artifact from Pompeii.
这手镯吗
This?
我妈的人造珠宝都比这好看
My mother has costume jewelry that looks better.
或许还能给她省点钱
Probably cost her less, too.
这东西花了费丽萨两万块
That thing set Felisa back 20 grand.
两万块买♥♥这个
$20,000 for that?
这好像不是亚丽克西斯 说服她买♥♥的第一件东西
Didn't seem like it was the first thing that Alexis had convinced her to buy.
你好像非常肯定
You sound pretty sure of that.
我爷爷去世之后 我奶奶很难受
When my abuelo died, my abuela had a hard time.
你知道 他突然就走了
You know, he'd passed suddenly,
所以他们没有道别的机会
so they never had a chance to say goodbye.
她为此觉得很遗憾
She felt really bad about that.
我们暑假的时候去看她
Went to visit her on a summer break,
当时有个女人
and there was this... woman.
巫医 她每周至少来家里一次
Curandera. She was at the house at least once a week.
点蜡烛 做祷告
Lighting velas, saying prayers,
她答应我奶奶 她能和过世的丈夫说上话
promised my abuela that she'd be able to speak to a husband she'd lost.
但一直没能实现
Mm, and she never did.
对 她一直没有停止尝试
No. She never stopped trying.
也没有停止花钱
She also never stopped paying.
存款 人寿保险 她所有的钱
Savings, life insurance. Every penny she had.
我爸爸和佩帕姑姑都要给她还债
My pops and Tía Pepa had to bail her out.
她差点失去自己的房♥子
She almost lost her house.
所以你才不相信诅咒
And that's why you don't believe in curses.
我理解相信比自身更宏大的东西
I understand believing in something bigger than yourself,
但如果有更强大的力量 我…
but if there's a higher power out there, I...
我觉得它们不会让吊灯掉落
I don't think they're making chandeliers fall
或者让油泵上的燃料接头破裂
or fuel connectors on gas pumps break.
最高明的骗子知道如何利用别人的绝望
The best grifters know how to play on people's desperation.
一个人越是绝望 就越容易被愚弄
The more desperate a person is, the easier it becomes to fool them.
有什么我能帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
有专门带来好运的东西吗
Are any of these specifically for good luck?
哪种好运
What kind of luck? Lucky in love?
是桃花运 财运 还是工作运
Finances? Job opportunities?
都有 你就把我看作一个祸根子吧
All of it. Consider me a vibrational catastrophe.
我们先从翡翠开始 然后再来点黄水晶
Let's start with some green jade and maybe some citrine.
后面有几件很不错的
I have a couple of beautiful pieces in the back.
我去给你拿
Let me grab them for you.
谢谢
Thank you,
好的 我和医院管♥理♥员♥谈过了
Okay. I talked to the hospital administrator
他们会彻底搜查一遍
and they are going to do a top-to-bottom search
看看你的手镯到哪里去了
to find out what happened to your bracelet.
何苦呢
Why bother?
我很确定我戴着那东西的时候 比没戴时更倒霉了
Pretty sure I was more cursed wearing that thing than I was before.
也许它能清理我的能量
Maybe that will cleanse my energy.
紫水晶
Amethyst?
那应该不是用来转运的
I don't think that's for luck.
嘿 也许我们不该再买♥♥任何 可以当武器用的装饰品了
Hey, maybe we shouldn't purchase any more decor items that could double as weapons.
这是为了保护我
It's for protection.
-你有看到梯子吗 -没有 你想都别想
- Hey, do you see a ladder anywhere? - No! Don't even think about it.
我去找人来拿 你好好等着
I will go find someone. Just, please, wait.
亚丽克西斯
Alexis?
我的天啊 怎么回事
Oh, my God. What happened?
我听到了尖叫声 怎么回事
I heard screaming. What's going on?
-这是我的水晶吗 -快打911
- Is that one of my crystals? - Call 911.
快点
Hurry!
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
这里是范杜拉的水晶新纪♥元♥
Uh, we're at Crystal's New Age on Ventura.
发生了意外
There's been some kind of an accident.
什么意外
What kind of an accident?
我不知道发生了什么 但我们急需一辆救护车
I don't know what happened, but we need an ambulance right away.
好的 女士 我们会给你派一辆救护车
Okay, ma'am. We'll get you an ambulance.
你有没有感觉…
Do you feel...
好奇怪
It's... weird.
调度中心说他们和呼叫者有联♥系♥
Dispatch said they were in contact with the caller.
看来他们都失去意识了
Looks like they're all unconscious.
-我看到至少躺下了四个人 -他们在呼吸 但没有回应
- I see at least four down. - They're breathing but not responsive.
巴克 你关掉煤气了吗
Buck, did you get that gas turned off yet?
我没法关 没什么可关的 这栋楼没有输气管
Uh, Cap, there's nothing to shut off. There's no gas line to this building.
那他们怎么会晕倒
Then what caused this?
我好像知道
I think I have an idea.
-费丽萨·瓦尔迪兹 -又是她
- Felisa Valdez. - Again?
好的 我们把所有人都搬出去 大家都出去
Okay, let's get everyone out of here. Everyone out.
队长 我觉得你应该看看这个
Cap, I think you should see this.
-有多深 -可能是胃部穿刺
- How deep is it? - Could be a potential stomach puncture.
这里到底怎么回事
What in the world happened here?
放松 你没事
Easy. Easy. You're okay.
试着呼吸一下 就这样
Try to take some breaths. That's it.
-我晕过去了吗 -不只是你
- Did I pass out? - Not just you.
那间店里的人都晕过去了
Everybody in that store passed out.
等等 亚丽克西斯呢
Wait... Wait, where's Alexis?
-别紧张 -她还在店里
- Still in the store,
但我们很快就把她搬出来 你知道她遭遇了什么吗
but we're gonna get her out soon. Do you know what happened to her?
不知道
No, um...
她去和经理说话 然后…
She went and talked to the manager, and then...
齐姆 我需要你马上进来
Chim, need you inside now.
收到 队长
Copy that, Cap.
好了 背板来了
Backboard coming in.
她身上扎着温室的水晶
She was stabbed with the crystal in the conservatory.
或者说新纪♥元♥店里的
Or the new age shop.
摔到这东西上 不可能会落得这样的结果
No way you fall on this thing and end up like this.
还是没办法解释别人都晕倒的事
Still doesn't explain why everyone else passed out.
等等
Wait.
-你在做什么 -找专业人士咨♥询♥
- What are you doing? - Calling for a consult.
可怜的姑娘 我都不忍♥心看
That poor girl. I can't even look at that.
我真的需要你看一下 好吗
Uh, well, I-I really need you to. Okay?
我需要知道这是什么水晶 以及是否有毒
I-I have to know what kind of crystal that is and if it's toxic.
我不会有任何有毒的东西的
I wouldn't carry anything toxic.
女士 请仔细看一下这张照片
Ma'am, please just look at the photo.
-白铁矿 -基本上就是硫化铁
- Marcasite? - It's basically iron sulfide.
这玩意如果和胃酸结合…
Which, when combined with stomach acid...
会产生硫化氢
Creates hydrogen sulfide,
导致所有人晕过去
which would make everyone pass out.
我是118中队的纳什队长 请警告一级创伤中心
Captain Nash, 118. Please alert Trauma One
我们会送去一个年轻女性
we are bringing in a young female.
胃部可能有刺穿
Possible impalement to the stomach.
伤口很可能会产生硫化氢
Injury is likely producing hydrogen sulfide.
请告知
Please advise.
亚丽克西斯
Alexis!
我能过去跟她一起吗
Can I go in there?
听着 关于亚丽克西斯 你要知道一件事
Listen, I think there's something you need to know about Alexis.
她会没事的 对吧 请你们一定照顾好她
Sh-She's gonna be okay, right? Please, you-you have to take care of her.
我只有她了
She's all I have.
你坐那辆救护车不安全
It's not safe for you to travel in that ambulance.
但你可以做完检查后去看她
But you can see her later, after you get checked out.
把她抬上去 各位
Let's load her up, guys.
你依然认为她没被诅咒吗
So you still don't think she's cursed?
对 但我开始认为我被诅咒了
No, but I'm starting to think I am.
我不需要她的律师
I don't need her attorney.
我只想跟费丽萨单独谈谈
I just want to talk to Felisa privately.
不 我不是粉…我是洛杉矶消防…
No, I'm not a fa... I'm with the Los Angeles Fire Dep...
所以她的经理人这边行不通
So, her manager's a dead end.
-我以为你在给她经纪人打电♥话♥ -我先给他打的 他说会给我回电♥话♥
- I thought you were calling her agent. - I tried him first. He said he'd call back.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表