剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
南加利福尼亚州
Southern California,
孕育有北美最美景观
home to some of North America's most beautiful landscapes
以及令人赞叹的生物多样性
and an astounding variety of wildlife.
见证了人类
Witness the homo sapien.
最聪明的灵长类动物
The most intelligent of the order of primates.
一个令人着迷的物种
A fascinating species.
有着高度精巧的智力
With a highly sophisticated intelligence
以及对自然界无尽的好奇心
and endless curiosity about the natural world.
护林员
南加利福尼亚州女性鸟类学家
The female southern California ornithologist.
美丽 端庄
Beautiful. Majestic.
恰好是你想带回家见父母的那种观鸟人
Just the kind of bird watcher you could bring home to meet your parents.
明显被一个不如她 但积极乐观的男性追求
Clearly being pursued by a lesser, hopeful mate.
什么事
What's up?
你们先开始吧 我了解卡萝尔 反正估计是块胡萝卜蛋糕
Just start without me. Knowing Carol, it's probably a carrot cake anyway.
嘿 你看这里
Hey, check this out.
下面有好多蚯蚓
Tons of lumbricus terrestris under here.
嘿 我得挂了 因为我忙着呢 好吗
- Ooh. - Hey, I got to go. Because I'm busy, okay?
我…我得挂了 再见
I... I got to go. Bye.
我刚才说到哪里了 亲爱的
Where were we, my love?
不要
Oh, no.
他们在干什么
What the hell are they doing?
嘿
Hey!
那里不安全
That's not a safe place to be.
嘿
Hey, hey!
-什么 -你得离开那里
- What? - You got to get out of there!
那里不安全
That's not a safe place to be!
这里是911 你有什么紧急情况
好奇害死了一个观鸟人
调度中心说一棵树压在了受害者身上
Dispatch said a tree fell on a victim?
对 但或许不是你想的那样
Yeah, but probably not how you're imagining.
他站在一棵倒下之树的根球下
He was standing underneath the root ball
结果那树突然立起 压住了他
of a fallen tree when it snapped back up on top of him.
还有这种事吗
That's a thing that happens?
有时候风暴过后
Well, sometimes after storms
或者其他按住倒下之树的碎片消失后
or if other debris pinning the downed tree falls away,
依然埋在地下的根系 所产生的拉力能把树再次拽起来
the tension from the root system still underground can pull it back up.
就像张力满满的橡木弹弓
Like a mighty oak slingshot.
对 只不过这个弹弓重达数吨♥
Yeah, one that weighs several tons.
快点 我能听到他在树下呻♥吟♥
Hurry! I can hear him moaning under there!
知道了 很好 这说明他还活着
Okay, all right. That's good. That means he's still alive.
我先带你去别的地方 给我的队友腾出空间
Let me have you clear out. Make some room for my team to work.
好的
All right.
埃迪 齐姆尼 你们开始从侧面挖检查口
Eddie, chimney, start digging access holes on the side.
收到
Copy that.
调度中心 我是118队长
All right. Dispatch, this is captain 118.
这里有一位受害者人 身上多处压伤
We've got a victim with multiple crush wounds.
请派急救直升机前往 距离我们GPS坐标最近的林中空地
We're gonna need a air ambulance at the nearest clearing to our GPS coordinates.
收到 118队长
Copy that, captain 118.
我需要电锯 把树和树根锯开
I need a chain saw to separate the tree from these roots.
118中队 空运救护距离你所在的位置 有八分钟的路程
118, medevac three is eight minutes out from your location.
巴克 过来我这里
Buck, on me.
我需要一个锚点和一个合页 这样就能让根球露出来
I need a anchor point and a hinge so we can expose that root ball.
锚点已确定
Anchor point secure.
我看到他的脑袋了
I see the head.
我看到了一只脚
And I got a foot.
好的 滑轮已就位
Okay, pulleys are secure.
好的 把树拽倒应该不会费什么力气
Okay. Shouldn't take much to pull it down now.
我感觉到了足脉搏 虽然微弱 但还在跳动
I got a pedal pulse. It's weak, but it's there.
受害者气道通畅 但由于被树压住 呼吸严重减弱
Airway is patent. Breath is severely diminished by the pressure of the tree.
好的 齐姆 通过他的脚踝 插一根盐水外周静脉置管
All right, chim, run a peripheral line of saline through his ankle.
等我们把树移走
His body's gonna want to decompensate
他的身体会出现代偿失调
when we remove the pressure from the tree.
-知道了 -把消防外套给我
- All right. - Let me have that turnout.
我要用它保护他的气道
I'll use it to protect his airway.
电锯来了 队长
Here's the chain saw, cap.
我弄好了 队长
I'm in, cap.
各就各位 开始拽树
All right, everyone in position to pull.
把那个大家伙给我
Give me those jumbos.
一等我切掉这边的树根 就能把树弄倒
Once I cut the roots on this side, we can tip the tree over.
好了 听我的指示
All right, on my Mark.
-一 二… -三
One, two... Three!
加油
Come on!
马上就成功了
Almost there.
巴克 快闪开
Buck, clear out!
当心
Timber.
他没有呼吸了
He's not breathing.
脉搏要消失了
Pulse is bottoming out. Looks like
貌似有严重的内出血 先把他放担架上
massive internal bleeding. Let's get him on a board.
我数三下 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
开始按压
Starting compressions.
埃迪 安装体外除颤仪 上简易呼吸器
Eddie, get him on a lifepak. Bag him.
-拜托了 一定要救救我弟弟 -什么 他是你弟弟吗
- Please, you've got to save my brother. - Your brother?
对 自打我们小时候起 就一直观鸟
Yeah, he and I have been bird watching since we were kids.
好的 准备电击
All right, preparing to shock.
离手
Clear.
没有反应 我再试一次
No conversion. I'm going again.
离手
Clear.
正常节奏 有脉搏了
Normal rhythm. We got a pulse.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
简易呼吸器不要停 我们趁此准备运输
Keep bagging him while we prepare for transport.
我数三下 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
如果直升机里空间不够 没办法让你跟他一起走
Uh, if there's not enough room for you to fly in the helicopter with him,
我愿意开车送你去医院跟他会和
I'd be happy to drive you to the hospital to meet him.
我很确定直升机空间足够大 能让你跟弟弟一起走
Pretty sure there's enough room on the helo for you to ride with your brother.
那或许你想记下我的电♥话♥号♥码
Uh, well, then... Maybe you want to take my number?
对于南加州的女性鸟类学家来说
Uh, it can be dangerous out here alone
独自在这里会有危险
for a female southern California ornithologist.
我弟弟差点没命 你还有心情约我出去
Are you seriously asking me out after my brother almost died?
我还以为她说那是她弟弟 是故意给我机会
I thought when she said it was her brother that maybe that was my shot.
我觉得你的直觉可能不太准
Well... I think maybe you have bad instincts.
希望你下次运气好一些
Better luck next time.
所以你全盘答应了
So, you just say yes to everything?
对 他称之为“激进性接受”
Yeah, he calls it radical acceptance.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
根据他的理论 我们会慢慢安于生活
Yeah, well, so his theory is that we've all become too comfortable in our lives, right?
我们…我们每天做同样的工作
We... We go to the same jobs every day.
跟同一群人社交
We hang out with the same groups of people.
《绝对年代》
在同样的餐厅吃饭 去同样的超♥市♥购物
We eat at the same restaurants, we shop at the same stores.
我们不会做任何让自己不自在或害怕的事
We don't do anything that makes us feel uncomfortable or-or that just scares us.
那冲进着火的大楼算什么
What about running into burning buildings?
这个不算 工作嘛 你懂的
No, it doesn't count. That's just work, you know?
来洛杉矶之前 我…我经历过各种冒险
Uh, before I came to L.A., I had all these adventures.
我…我去探索不同的地方 尝试不同的事情 认识不同的人
You know? I-I went new places, I tried new things, I met new people.
那是因为你在寻找目标
That's 'cause you were searching for something.
你现在想寻找什么
What are you looking for now?
这个我要慢慢想清楚
That's what I'm gonna find out.
让自己迎接各种可能性
By opening myself up to possibility.
好的 那这样如何
Okay. What about this?
你辞掉工作 给我当保姆
You quit your job, become my nanny
这样我就可以不用再看这些简历了
and then I can stop looking at these résumés.
绝对不行
That-that's gonna be a hard no.
不行 《绝对年代》 讲的不是生活中的巨变
No. the age of absolutely isn't about dramatic life changes,
给你当保姆感觉就算是生活巨变
and becoming your new nanny would feel like a dramatic life change.
那雇佣一个也算是啊
Well, so does hiring one.
他们要么只有12岁 要么就是潜在的连环杀手
They're all either 12 or a potential serial killer.
别小瞧他们啊 或许他们两者都是呢
Come on, don't limit them... They could be both.
听着 我得走了
Uh, listen, I-I got to go.
我今晚要跟从前的室友康纳 和他的新妻子吃饭
Uh, I'm meeting my old roommate Connor and his new wife for dinner tonight.
兄弟会的康纳吗 他结婚了吗
Whoa, frat boy Connor? That guy got married?
对 两年前的事了
Yeah, like, two years ago.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表