剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
档案记录历史 调取人 M·巴克利
是我
Me.
玛格达 这是怎么回事
Whoa, magda, what is going on here?
打扫啊 我希望家里一尘不染
Cleaning. I want everything to be pristine.
- 看来你马上要达成目标了 - 别担心 我有自己的一套
- It's getting there. - Oh, don't worry, I have a system.
我会把一切都放回去 就在…
I'll put everything back in its place before...
你穿了鞋
You're wearing shoes.
对 我有时候走路会穿鞋
Yeah, I sometimes do that, for the walking.
你知道鞋子比马桶还要脏66000倍吗
Did you know that shoes are 66,000 times than toilets?
现在知道了 我…我这就脱掉
I do now. Uh, I'll take 'em off.
-让我先把袋子放下 -这有点…
- Just let me put this somewhere... - Mm... All... right.
麦蒂和姬云呢
So, uh, where's maddie and jee-yun?
麦蒂一个小时前哄睡了姬云
Oh, maddie put jee-yun to bed an hour ago.
然后她去洗澡了 而且一直没出来
Then she went in the bathroom. She's been in there a while.
-或许在策划逃跑呢 -什么
- Probably plotting her escape. - What?
我应该去确保一下她没事 好的
I should go make sure she's okay. All right.
-是谁 -我
- Who is it? - It's me.
- 拜托让我进去 - 进来吧
- Please let me in. - Come in.
快 把门关上
Quick, close the door.
这是什么情况 你怎么在浴缸里
What is going on out there? And what are you doing in the bathtub?
我需要找个地方躲起来
I needed a place to hide.
小姬睡着了 玛格达发动了全面清洁攻势
Jee's asleep, and magda launched a full-on cleaning offensive.
对 我为了到这里 不得不跨越敌区
Yeah, I had to cross enemy lines just to get in here.
我让她不用管 但她坚持要打扫
I mean, I told her not to, but she insisted.
谢谢
Thank you.
瞧瞧咱俩 在自己家里还要蹑手蹑脚的
Look at us. We're literally tiptoeing around our own house.
- 你今天怎么样 - 好极了
- How was your day otherwise? - Oh, great.
我成了一系列盗窃案的嫌疑人
I am a suspect in a string of burglaries.
警♥察♥认为 调度中心有人利用我们的登录信息
The police think someone at the call center is using our log-in information
挑选潜在受害人
to pick out potential victims.
好的 但肯定不是你
Okay, but not you.
绝对是用我的身份调取文件的人
But whoever it is used my I.D. to access the files.
阿西娜说很快就能洗清我的嫌疑
Athena said it won't take long to clear me
因为半数的登录发生时 我都不在调度中心
because I wasn't even at the call center when half the log-ins happened.
哇
Wow.
-你觉得有人窃取了你的密♥码♥吗 -应该是这样
- You think someone stole your password? - I guess so.
但我不知道是怎么窃取的
But I don't know how.
真奇怪 你又不是在咖啡店登录
It's weird. It's not like you're logging in from a coffee shop or something.
没错 但还是有人窃取了我的密♥码♥
No, but someone took my password anyway.
嘿 有什么事要告诉我吗
- Hi. - Hey. Anything you want to tell me?
嘿 你今天不是休息吗
Hey. I thought you were off today.
麦蒂 你没事吧
- Maddie, are you all right? - I don't know.
我说不好 他们把我叫来了 苏想见我
They called me in. Sue wants to see me.
-为什么 -我应该要被解雇了
- Why? - I think I'm getting fired.
解雇吗 什么
Fired? What?
你知道那一系列盗窃案吧
Yeah, you know about the burglaries.
所有受害者都拨♥打♥了911 他们认为我跟案子有关联
Right? All the victims called 911, and they think that I'm the connection.
但他们没打给你 不是吗
But they didn't call you, did they?
没有 但有人用我的信息获取录音记录
No, but my log-in was used to access those recordings,
其他人都不知道那些信息
and nobody else had that information.
麦蒂 他们不能解雇你 你没做错任何事
Maddie, they can't fire you. You didn't do anything wrong.
这有什么关系 所有通话记录上都有我的名字
Doesn't matter. My name is on all the call records.
-但如果他们只有这些证据 那就不能… -这就够了
- But if that's all they have... - It's enough.
即便他们证明不了我帮助了窃贼 虽然我没有
Even if they can't prove that I helped the thieves, because I didn't,
但我也无法证明自己看好了密♥码♥
I can't prove that I wasn't negligent with my password.
他们没办法逮捕我 但我还是会丢掉工作
They can't arrest me, but I can lose my job anyway.
-不行 这不公平 -说实话 我不知道自己该怎么办
- No. That's not fair. - Honestly, I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我很爱这里 帮助别人 拯救生命
I mean, I love this place. Helping people, saving lives.
懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你知道自己在做正确的事情时 心里涌出的那种感觉
That feeling you get when you know that you're doing the right thing?
我懂
Yeah.
这一切都会消失 就因为那个破密♥码♥
It's all gonna go away because of some stupid lost password.
麦蒂 你没弄丢密♥码♥
You didn't lose your password, maddie.
是我偷走了
I took it.
我那天问你活跃通话记录时 你教我如何获取
That day I asked you about the active logs, you showed me how to access them.
输入身份号♥码 然后…
Put in your I.D. number, and...
我看着你登录
I watched you log in.
我差点忘了
I almost forgot about that.
我利用通话记录确定哪些房♥子里会没人
I used the calls to find out when a house would be empty,
然后把信息告诉他人
and I passed along the information.
我向你保证 麦蒂 不该有人受到伤害的
I promise you, maddie, no one was supposed to get hurt.
那些房♥子应该是空的 我…我一向很小心
The houses were supposed to be empty. I-I was always careful.
你那不是小心 而是走运
You weren't careful. You were lucky.
一名男子中枪了 他差点没命
A man got shot. He could've died.
我知道 我真的很抱歉
I know. And I'm really sorry.
-我只是不知道该怎么做 -你为什么要做这种事
- I just didn't know what else to do. - Why would you do this?
我继父 他经济上出了点问题
My step dad... he got into some money trouble.
他不愿让我和妈妈知道 就找不该找的人借了钱
He didn't want my mom and I to know, so he borrowed from the wrong people.
但他还不上时 那些人就会伤害他
When he couldn't repay them, they hurt him.
他们说还会伤害我妈妈
He said they were gonna hurt my mom, too.
他们知道我在这里工作
They knew I worked here.
所以你是想替他还债
So you were trying to repay his debt.
我不知道还能有什么办法 我太害怕了 不敢告诉任何人
I didn't know what else to do. I was too scared to tell anyone.
你要是早点告诉我该多好 我们可以帮你的
I wish you would've told me. We could've helped you.
你现在能帮我吗
Can you help me now?
求你了 麦蒂
Please, maddie.
抱歉 太晚了
I'm sorry. It's too late.
-你骗了我 -你骗了我们
- You tricked me. - You lied to us.
尤其骗了我
To me.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
坦白从宽
Tell them everything.
-让他们抓住窃贼 -我知道他们在哪里
- If they can find these guys... - I know where they are.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我跟他们说了警方调查的事 以为这样会让他们收手
I told them about your investigation. I thought that would make them stop.
但他们还想再干一票
They wanted one more job.
你又提供了一栋房♥子的信息 让他们可以打劫吗
You gave them another house to hit?
哪里
Where?
持械
诺亚 报♥警♥码是16559
别动
Don't move.
你也别动
You, either!
洛杉矶警局 把武器放下 举起手来
LAPD! Drop the guns! Hands up!
铐住他们
Cuff 'em!
4点 闹钟 再睡一会 停止
我很高兴教授再给你一次机会
Well, I am glad that your professor is giving you a second chance, but...
但第二次机会不能晚点再来吗
Couldn't that second chance happen later in the day?
或许等日出以后
Like, maybe after the sun was up?
抱歉 你继续睡吧
I'm sorry. You can go back to sleep.
不要
Nope, nope.
我要支持我妻子
Supporting my wife.
我去煮点咖啡 你去冲个澡
I am gonna go and put some coffee on while you hop in the shower.
谢谢
- Thank you. - Mm.
老天
Oh, my god!
老天
Oh, my god.
我刚说过了
Yeah, that's what I said.
家里进贼了吗
Did somebody break in?
还把踢脚板咬烂了吗
And chew the baseboards?
家里没进贼
We weren't burgled.
而是进了胡佛
We were hoovered.
早上好 西蒙斯博士
Good morning, Dr. Simmons.
-准备好了吗 -好了 女士
- Are you ready for today? - Yes, ma'am.
那就打动我和我的团队 我们去查房♥吧
Then impress me and my team. Let's make the rounds.
你确定要这样吗
Are you sure about this?
我知道你告诉小亨没关系 但这也太突然了
I know you told hen it was okay, but it just feels like a little short notice.
胡佛很棒
Ah, hoover's great.
我觉得克里斯会真心想要一条狗狗
I think Chris is going to really like having a dog.
-给你 -好的
- Here you go. - All right.
-这就可以了 -谢谢
- Here you go. There you go. - Thank you.
-走了 胡佛 -养狗快乐哦
- Come on, hoover. - Enjoy.
爸爸 快来
Dad, dad, come quick!
怎么了 伙计
What's up, bud?
我以为小亨是在夸大其词
I thought hen was exaggerating.
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表