剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
Go take a break.
我不知道你能不能听到我说话 埃文巴克利
I don't know if you can hear me, Evan Buckley.
但我知道你从不放弃
But I do know that you never give up.
所以现在别开先例
So don't start now.
那个男人已经失去两个孩子
That man has lost two children.
他没办法再失去你了
He cannot survive losing you.
醒来吧 可恶
So wake up, damn it.
-醒来 -好 我在努力了
-Wake up. -Yeah, I-I'm trying.
我只是得想通要解决什么才能回去
Just need to figure out what to fix to get back.
也许你应该放弃
Maybe you should just give up.
你知道你临床死亡了有三分钟吗?
Did you know you were clinically dead for three minutes?
你的情况不太乐观
Things aren't looking good for you.
你在这里怎么这么混♥蛋♥?
How come you're such a jerk in this reality?
因为我快没耐性了
Because I am losing patience.
你怎么就学不到?兄弟会死 孩子和老婆会死
When are you gonna learn? Brothers die, children and wives die,
姐妹会被老公打 你没办法修正一切
sisters get beat up by their husbands. You can't fix everything.
你知道吗?我修正了你
You know what, well, I fixed you.
真的吗?怎么会?
Oh, really? How?
因为我加入了118队
'Cause I joined the 118.
-欢迎来到118队 巴克 -谢谢
-Well, welcome to the 118, Buck. -Thank you.
我惹你生气 我让你落泪
And I made you mad. And I made you cry.
有时候也逗你笑
I made you laugh sometimes, you know?
你很受不了我 但我认为你花了很多时间
I drove you crazy, but I think you spent so much time
确保我不会害死自己
trying to make sure that I didn't get myself killed
而那让你想起活着的感觉
that it made you remember what it is to live.
所以基本上你展现了巴克本色
So, basically, you were Buck.
对 我的巴克本色
Yeah. I was Buck.
那样就够了?
And that's enough?
我认为够了
I think it is.
看来有人刚刚靠自己想通答案了
Sounds like someone just figured out the answers for himself.
去吧
Go.
好孩子
Sweet kid.
嘿 我刚见到你姐姐 她蛮赞的
Hey, man, I just met your sister. She's kind of awesome.
-太好了 -你跟我来吧
-Great, that's great. -Why don't you come with me?
我们可以说服她离开道格
I think we can convince her to leave that Doug guy.
晚点再说
Maybe later!
你能帮我找到我爸吗?
Can you help me find my dad?
抱歉 但你不是真的 我得走了
Sorry, but you're not real and I got to go.
我永远都会为这过意不去的
I'm always gonna feel guilty for that one.
不会又来了吧
Oh, come on, not again.
你想跑哪去?
Where do you think you're going?
回家
Home.
-我不能待在这里 -埃文
-I can't stay here. -Evan,
拜托你别走
please don't go.
我们知道我们没有一直支持着你
We know we haven't always been there for you,
但我们现在在这里
but we're here now.
让我们补偿你吧
Let us make it up to you.
我们会用剩下的人生
We will spend the rest of this life
弥补我们在另一个现实没做到的事
making up for everything we didn't do in the other.
你们不用这么做
You don't have to do that.
我知道你们尽力做到最好了
I know you did the best you could.
我无论如何都会永远爱你们的
And I will always love you no matter what.
但我不属于这里
But I don't belong here.
你该不会要走了吧?
You're not leaving, are you?
我不得不走
I have to.
我的人生不在这里 在那里
My life isn't here, it's-it's there.
那我呢?
What about me?
你不能把我一个人留在这里
You're not just gonna leave me here. Alone.
丹尼尔 这对我来说很难 拜托你别让我更难受
Daniel, this is hard for me. Please, don't make it harder.
我终于知道有哥哥是什么感觉…
I-I finally know what it would have been like to have an older brother and I...
我爱你
I love you.
但你不是真的 这一切都不是
But you're not real, none of this is.
真实世界糟透了
The real world sucks.
那便是这个地方的美好之处
That's the beauty of this place.
你在这里想要什么都可以
It can be anything that you want it to be.
你在这里能拥有一切
You can have it all here.
像是你梦寐以求的家庭
Like the family you never had.
我有家庭啊
I do have a family.
不是我在这里的家庭
Not the same one I have here.
而是需要我的那个家庭
But one that needs me.
是吗?
Do they?
丹尼尔 别这样
Daniel, stop doing this.
好吗?我得尽快回去
Okay? I have to get back before it's too late.
已经太迟了
It's already too late.
真实世界的家庭已经放弃你了
That real world family--they've given up on you.
他们要拔管了 埃文
They're pulling the plug, Evan.
不 那…不是那么回事
N-No, no, that... that's not what's happening.
他们只是在等你死掉
Oh, they're just waiting for you to die
他们才能去过没有你的生活
so they can move on with their lives without you.
他们不会那样做的
They wouldn't do that.
但是…
And yet...
现在我们要等待
And now we wait.
看看他会不会自主呼吸
See if he takes a spontaneous breath on his own.
他们不在乎你 何必在乎呢?
They don't care about you. Why would they?
你从来都不够好
You're not good enough. Never have been.
你出生只是为了当备用零件
The only reason you were even born was for spare parts,
而且还是次品
and they were defective.
那不是我的错
Wasn't my fault.
你我都知道你不是真的这么想
We both know you don't really believe that.
(下限警告)
-怎么了? -他的血氧量在下降
-What's wrong? -His oxygen is dropping.
如果他接下来几秒内不呼吸
If he doesn't take a breath in the next few seconds,
我们就得重新给他接上呼吸器
we're gonna have to reconnect him to the ventilator.
好
Right,
这一切都发生在我的脑中
uh, this, this is all happening inside my head,
而这代表我一直在跟自己对话
which means I've been talking to myself the whole time.
好处是 我不听你说话也不必感到愧疚
Hmm? Upside--uh, I don't have to feel bad about not listening to you anymore.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我必须回去
I have to get back.
-我快没时间了 -不可能的
-I'm running out of time! -It's impossible.
你进不去的 你跟我困在这里了
There is no way in there. You're stuck here with me.
不是不可能
It's not impossible!
只要有对的工具和足够的时间 就没有进不去的房♥间
There is not a locked room anywhere that, with the right tools and enough time, you can't break into.
我知道…
I know that.
因为我是消防员
'Cause I'm a firefighter.
那个房♥间里没有你要的东西
There's nothing for you in that room.
-那里没有人需要你 -我不是为他们回去
-No one in there needs you. -I'm not going back for them.
我是为我自己回去
I'm going back for me.
(急诊)
等我一离开这里 第一件事就是订披萨
First thing I do when I get sprung out of here: order pizza.
我受够医院的伙食了
I am so done with hospital food.
去买♥♥彩票吧
Mm, get a lottery ticket.
你真的非常幸运
You did get very lucky.
两份披萨
Two pizzas.
你经历了重大创伤事件
You experienced a very traumatic event.
你必须让你的心肺有机会来痊愈
You're going to need to give your heart and lungs a chance to heal.
-要多久? -几个星期
-For how long? -Few weeks.
别做剧烈活动 也别提重物
No strenuous activity and no heavy lifting.
你要跟她说 还是我说? 好吧
You want to tell her or should I? Okay.
我通常不是“放轻松”型的人
Uh, I'm not usually the "take it easy" type.
有人警告过她了 不是我
Oh, she has been warned. Not by me.
有些访客在外面等着
You have some visitors waiting outside.
消防站的避雷针
Lightning rod of the firehouse!
-疼啊 -轻点 轻点
-it hurts, it hurts! -Gentle, gentle.
给他一个拥抱
Give him a hug.
我可有事情要告诉你们了
Ooh, do I have some stuff to tell you guys, though.
谢谢 好
Thank you, thank you.
太早了
Yeah. Too soon.
-学校老师啊? -对
-A schoolteacher, huh? -Yeah.
-什么科目? -我不知道
-What subject? -I don't know.
没机会真的进到教室里面
Never actually made it inside the classroom.
好像还蛮合理的
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表