剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
巴克: 拜托 毕竟是奇米 我们知道肯定会有些
Buck: Come on, it's Chim - we know it's gonna be some
盛大的浪漫场面
grand romantic gesture.
你还记得那个在跳伞时求婚的人吗?
Do you remember the guy who proposed while skydiving?
亨: 你是说那个摔断全身
Hen: You mean the guy who broke
两根股骨和三根肋骨都裂了的人吗?
both femurs and cracked three ribs?
我就弄些简单的
I'm gonna keep this really simple.
所以 晚饭后
So after dinner,
我们把智英哄上♥床♥睡觉
we put Jee to bed, boom!
我就单膝跪地问她
I get down on one knee and I ask her.
这也太简单了吧
That's kind of basic.
没有冒犯的意思
No offense.
他的意思是现在求婚仪式很流行
What he means is proposals are kind of a thing these days.
但是 按你想的来 好吧 我就是说
But hey, you do what you want to do, okay? Just saying,
这可能是个机会 - 一个大机会
it might be an opportunity. - A-a huge opportunity.
你知道的 麦迪值得一些
You know, Maddie deserves something
她会永远记住的事情
that she's gonna remember forever.
你们两都是
You both do.
不 不 你不能没有计划就求婚
No, no. You-you cannot propose without a plan.
知道了 要有一个计划
Copy that. Got to have a plan.
♪
很漂亮 对吧?
It's pretty, right?
你觉得妈妈会喜欢吗?
You think Mommy's gonna like it?
巴比: 我觉得我错过了什么
Bobby: I feel like I missed something.
今天什么时候变成"带女儿上班"的日子了?
When did it become "bring your daughter to work" day?
李太太忘了她有个预约
(sighs) Mrs. Lee forgot she had an appointment,
所以我只能带她来这里了
so she had to bring her here.
麦迪应该正在来接她的路上了
Maddie should be on her way to pick her up.
那你最好把那东西收起来 - 是的
Well, then, you better put that thing away. - Yeah.
嘿 队长 你向雅典娜求婚时紧张吗?
Hey, Cap, were you nervous when you asked Athena to marry you?
在我向雅典娜求婚之前
Look, before, I proposed to Athena,
她让我搬过去同居 但是 我... 你知道... 我也不确定
she asked me to move in, but I, you know, I wasn't sure.
不是因为她
Not because of her,
但因为这件事让我思考未来
but because it made me think about the future,
那时我还不习惯这样子
which I wasn't in the habit of doing then.
但凡我仔细一想
But, once I thought about it,
我无法想象没有她的未来
I couldn't imagine a future without her.
就像那句老话 船到桥头自然直
It's like that old saying - when you know, you know.
不是我不知道
It's not that I don't know.
我只是不想搞砸了这件事
I just don't want to screw this up.
你不会搞砸的 - 搞砸什么?
You're not gonna screw this up. - Screw what up?
巴比: 嘿 麦迪 - 麦迪:嗨
Bobby: Hey, Maddie, how are you? - Maddie: Hi.
Bobby: 哇 好久不见
Bobby: Wow, it's been a while.
麦迪: 噢 嘿 也没那么久
Maddie: Oh, hey, it hasn't been that long.
你好 - 巴比: 嗨
Hi. - Bobby: Hi.
你来得真快 路上没有人流堵车吗?
Well, you got here quick. No traffic?
没有 运气蛮好的 嗨!
No, I got very lucky. Hi!
我给你们两一点时间
I'm gonna give you two a minute.
麦迪: 嗨
Maddie: Hi.
我给你们两一点时间
I'm gonna give you two a minute.
麦迪: 嗨
Maddie: Hi.
我并不是想让他离开自己的办公室呀
I didn't mean for him to leave his own office.
嗨! 我的女儿怎么样了?
Hi! How's my girl doing?
她很好 嗯...
(Jee-Yun babbles) - She's good. Uh...
她没有午睡 所以她可能在大约一个小时后
She didn't have her nap, so she might be a demon
变得让人心烦 但是 她确实吃过午饭了
in about an hour or so, but, uh, she did have lunch.
噢 好 你饿了吗?
Oh, good. Are you hungry?
现在还不饿 怎么了?
Not currently. Why?
麦迪: 因为我想也许我们可以一起去吃个午饭
Maddie: 'Cause I just thought maybe we could go and get lunch
我们昨晚没有机会谈谈
since we didn't have a chance to talk last night.
- (alarm ringing) - (Maddie groans) - Oh.
噢... 我想我们可以改天再说
Oh... I guess we can take a rain check.
好吧 抱歉了
Yeah, sorry about that.
没事的 我们回家见
It's okay, we'll just see you at home.
好的 回家见
Yeah, see you at home.
你不应该出去了吗?
Shouldn't you be getting out there?
是啊 我只是在等你
Yeah, I'm just waiting for you.
好吧
Okay.
好 那...
All right, well...
再见 爸爸 - 再见
Bye, Daddy. (chuckling) - Bye.
那一会儿见
We'll see you later.
好的 拜拜 - 好的 再见
Okay. Bye. - Okay. Bye.
再见 - 再见
Bye. - Bye.
回头见
See you.
(alarm continues ringing)
天哪
Oh, my God.
(siren wailing)
(horn honking)
你确定这是个好主意吗?
Are you sure that that's a good idea?
你真的应该把它放在储物柜里之类的地方
You should have really left it in a locker or something.
我没时间 麦迪就在那里
I didn't have time. Maddie was right there.
我担心她会起疑心
I'm worried she's gonna start suspecting something.
放轻松 她没事 我帮你打了掩护
Relax, she's fine. I ran interference for you.
是啊 那真是一点都不尴尬
Yeah, that wasn't awkward at all.
所以...一个漂亮浪漫的热气球怎么样?
So... what about a nice romantic hot air balloon?
不行 不会有好结局的
No. Never ends well.
我可以在码头租一条船
I could charter a boat at the marina,
带她来一次日落巡航之旅
take her on a sunset cruise.
你们知道你们这是在推销潜在的出警任务吗?
You guys do realize you're just pitching potential calls?
整个快闪族呢?
What about a flash mob?
蛮有趣的 她绝对想不到
That's fun, she'll never see it coming.
那太招摇了 你姐姐不会喜欢的
That's too public. Your sister would hate that.
我同意她的看法
I'm with her on that.
你为什么要邀请一群陌生人
Why would you want to invite a bunch of strangers
进入你们的美好时刻?
into your moment?
那么你和凯伦呢? 是谁先开的口求婚呢?
So what about you and Karen? Who asked who?
好吧 我们都开口了
Well, we both asked.
我们周末去度假了 一时冲动决定的
We went on a weekend getaway, spur of the moment-
我准备了一枚戒指和所有我能够操办的
I had a ring and everything.
结果原来她也准备好了
It turns out, so did she.
我们都计划在那个周末求婚
We were both plotting to propose that weekend.
所以我们做到了
So we did.
不需要任何清楚的指示
Couldn't ask for a clearer sign
你们两个注定要在一起
that you two are meant to be together.
我也有很明显的指示
(sighs),I had a pretty clear sign, too.
香农怀孕了
Shannon got pregnant.
当她告诉我这个消息时 我说:"我们应该结婚了"
When she told me the news, I said, "We should get married."
我几乎没有问
I barely even asked.
但你们说我必须有一个计划
But you said I got to have a plan.
求婚是一件很重要的事情 对吧?
Proposals are a whole thing, right?
逗你发火也是 奇姆
So is riling you up, Chim.
奇姆 记住我跟你说过的话
Chim, just remember what I told you.
不管你决定做什么
No matter what you decide to do,
她会喜欢的 她会答应的
she's gonna love it and she's gonna say yes.
正确
Exactly.
不一定是搞一些大场面
It doesn't have to be a big over-the-top production.
不要想太多 别听埃迪的
Don't overthink it. And don't listen to Eddie.
♪ 我想知道 ♪
♪ I want to know ♪
♪ 你愿意嫁给我吗? ♪
♪ Will you marry me? ♪
是的 奥斯本先生
Yes, Mr. Osbourne,
我知道我们今晚想发表新文章的
I know we wanted to publish the new article tonight,
但如你所知 我们的云服务器崩溃了
but as you know, our cloud server crashed
我丢失了所有早期的草稿
and I lost all my earlier drafts.
不 我也不知道服务器会崩溃了
No, I don't know why it crashed.
我不在I.T.部门工作
I don't work in I.T.!
♪
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
很抱歉时间这么赶
I am so sorry for being short.
明早第一件事是交稿?
First thing tomorrow?
是的 我可以做到 嗯嗯
Yes, I can make that happen. Mm-hmm.
非常感谢你的理解
And thank you so much for being understanding. - (line beeps)
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
(exhaling)
什么?
What?
干
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表