剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表
那乔安妮呢 你为什么逮捕她
What about Joanne? Why did you arrest her?
你问题真的好多
You sure do ask a lot of questions.
我喜欢打破砂锅问到底
I like to know stuff.
我没有逮捕她 我只是确保她安全回家
I didn't arrest her. I was just making sure she got home safe.
她这段日子很难熬
She's having a hard time.
真希望我能帮到她们母女
I wish I could help her and her mom.
我也是
Me too.
你要注意安全
Stay safe.
你不该在别人家偷偷摸摸的
You shouldn't be snooping around people's property.
我就是想亲眼看看
I just... wanted to see it for myself.
你总是这样
You always do.
但有时候你得明白 什么时候不该
Sometimes you got to know when not to let
被好奇心控制
your curiosity get the best of you.
别去探寻 结果或许会让你难过
Don't go looking for stuff. You might not like what you find.
你父亲那晚很晚才回家 那肯定不是第一次
Your father came home late that night. I'm sure it wasn't the first time.
对 他到家后 衬衣脏透了
Yeah, when he came in, his shirt was all dirty.
他说车子爆胎了
He said he had a flat tire.
我之所以记得 是因为我父亲一向讲究穿着
I mean, I remember because my father was always such a sharp dresser.
但那晚他衣冠不整
And that night he was disheveled.
我很少见他那样
I wasn't used to seeing him like that.
但你说他出去帮忙找那个女孩了
But you said he was out helping with the search.
对 但那晚很多人都去了犯罪现场
He did, but lots of folk go back to the scene of the crime.
同一晚 鲍比
The same night, Bobby.
这也太巧了
That's one hell of a coincidence.
对 但这可是你父亲 他养育了你
Yeah, but this is your father we're talking about. He raised you.
你知道他绝对不会做出这种事
You know he's not capable -of doing anything remotely like this.
任何人在任何时候都有可能做出罪恶的事
Anybody at any time is capable of doing a horrible thing.
我每天都能看到这种情况 你也是
I see it every day, so do you.
你知道多少次我实施逮捕时
You know how many times I go to make an arrest
他们的家人都不敢相信吗
and the family can't believe it?
与杀人犯住在同一屋檐下 但他们毫不知情
Living under the same roof with a killer, and they had no idea.
恶魔都是身边人 用谎言欺骗你
The devil wears a familiar face and tricks you with his lies.
这听起来像是碧翠丝会说的话
That sounds like something Beatrice would say.
我爱我父亲 上帝知道我爱他
I love my father, God knows I do.
他是我的英雄
He's my hero.
但他也是一个普通人
But he's just a man.
他可能在家里之外的地方 过着我并不知道的双重生活
He could have had a life outside this house that I knew nothing about.
那你就需要为自己查清♥真♥♥相♥
Then you need to find out the truth for yourself.
趁着为时未晚
Before it's too late.
如果我查到了最让人不可接受的事实呢
Oh, but w-what if I go looking and find something that proves the worst?
我应该把证据交给警♥察♥ 让他们逮捕我父亲吗
Am I supposed to hand that over to the police to arrest my father?
我不能把我父亲送进监狱
I can't be the one to send my father to prison.
你可以是为他洗清冤名的人
You could be the person who clears his name.
这房♥子看起来一点都没变
House looks exactly the same.
更加破旧失修 但…
Older and run down, but...
一切都还是老样子
everything's as it was.
甚至花箱都还是原来的
They even have the same flower boxes.
还是松松垮垮的
Still loose.
-你们在干什么 -乔安妮 是我
-What the hell are you doing?! -Joanne, it's me.
阿西娜·卡特
Athena Carter.
那我更应该立刻开枪打死你了
All the more reason to shoot you right here.
谋杀犯的女儿
Daughter of a murderer.
好了 别这样 大家都缓缓 别做出以后会后悔的事
Okay, let's just stop, take a minute. Don't do anything we're gonna regret.
我不会后悔
Oh, I won't regret this.
他父亲杀死了我妹妹
Her father killed my sister.
瞧见没 她都没办法否认
See? She can't even deny it.
放开我
Get off of me!
-乔安妮 我就是想跟你聊聊 -放手
-Joanne, I just want to talk. -Let go.
你还真有种过来
You got some nerve coming here.
我过来是因为想知道答案 就像你一样
I'm here because I want answers. Just like you.
我应该同情你吗
Am I supposed to feel sympathy for you?
你父亲是谋杀犯
Your father is a murderer.
他毁了我的人生
He ruined my life.
现在你来找我 是因为他也毁了你的人生
And now you are here because he has ruined yours, too.
我知道你的家人有多难过
I know how hard this has been on your family.
我已经没有家人了
I got no family left.
那你肯定非常愤慨
I imagine that must... tear you up inside.
你想聊什么
What do you want to talk about?
她不见后 我就不再来这里了
I stopped coming in here after she was gone.
我母亲把这里视作神殿
My mother kept it like a shrine.
说要为她准备好房♥间 万一她哪天回来
Said she was keeping the room ready for when she came back home.
妈妈过世后 我… 我就锁上了这个房♥间 就是这样
After Mama was gone, I... I put a padlock on it and that was it.
很多痛心的回忆
A lot of painful memories.
你跟妹妹住一个房♥间吗
You shared this room with your sister?
我讨厌跟她同住
I hated it.
烦人的妹妹
Nosy little sister.
她总是碍我的事
She was always in my business.
坏人带走她时 就是通过这个窗户
This is the window they used when they took her.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
花箱
The flower box.
没有挂紧
It's loose.
我记得当时就是松动的 好像有人踩过一样
I remember it being loose back then, like someone stepping on it,
可能是作案的人爬窗户时踩的
which could have happened from climbing in.
看起来踩过不止一次
Looks like it's been stepped on more than once.
他说得对
He's right.
你过去常常从窗户溜出去 对吧
You used to sneak out of this window, didn't you?
你那晚有没有溜出去
Did you sneak out that night?
有
Yes.
我和汤娅一起出去的
Tanya and I both did.
你又要溜出去吗
Sneaking out again, huh?
我要去见朋友 我们要一起玩
I'm meeting up with friends. We're hanging out.
妈妈知道吗
Does Mom know?
只要你不说 她就不会知道
The only way Mom would know is if you tell her.
你我都知道你不会告诉她 所以你赶紧睡吧
And we both know you're not gonna do that, so go to sleep.
那是你妹妹吗
Uh, is that your sister?
开什么玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
她怎么来了
What is she doing here?
想毁掉我的人生吗
Trying to ruin my life?
不是你带她来的吗
You didn't bring her?
不是 但我会杀了她
No. But I am gonna kill her.
-你怎么来了 -我就是想看看
-What are you doing here? -I just want to see
你和朋友一起玩时都在干什么
what you and your friends do when you're hanging out.
-你不能来这里 -你也不能
-You're not supposed to be here. Neither are you.
你要是不回家 咱俩就都会露馅
If you don't go home, you're gonna get us both busted.
这不公平 你能留下 我也想留下
It's not fair. You get to stay. I want to stay, too.
-不可能 -我也想喝啤酒
-No way. -And I want a beer.
你真是疯了
Now you've really lost it.
你知道妈妈会怎么处罚我吗
Do you have any idea what Mom would do to me?
只要我不说 她肯定不会知道 我可以全都告诉她
The only way she'll know is if I tell her. And I can tell her everything.
小富兰克林 给她拿一罐啤酒
Junior, bring her a beer.
你得给我看看身份证
You're gonna need to show some ID.
为什么 你们也还没到喝酒的年纪 不是也照样喝吗
Why? You're not old enough to drink, but you're doing it anyway.
哇 她还真是嘴上不饶人
Wow. She doesn't miss a beat.
你家就你一个孩子 回家偷着乐吧
Be grateful you're an only child.
30分钟 就是这样 然后你就得离开
30 minutes. That's it. Then you have to leave.
30分钟吗 那够什么 一个小时
30 minutes? That's no time. An hour.
30分钟 然后我周六带你去看电影
30 minutes and I'll... take you to the movies on Saturday.
拜托 汤娅 你讲讲道理
Oh, come on, Tanya, stop being so difficult.
-看什么电影我选 -好
-I get to pick the movie. -Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 你妹妹去哪了
Hey. Where'd your sister go?
应该是回家了
I guess she went home.
她居然真的听了我的话
I can't believe she actually listened to me.
“星星” 单数
Star, singular.
一颗星星
Uh, one star.
那是谁
Who was that?
我不知道 但天已经这么晚了 我们该回家了
I don't know, but... it's getting late. We should go.
好
Yeah.
我知道你在装睡
I know you're not really asleep.
你考虑过周六想看什么电影吗
You thought about what movie you want to see on Saturday?
剧集 | 紧急呼救 | 导航列表