剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I'm pleased to hear from you.
你考虑我的条件了吗
Have you considered my offer?
是的 我接受
Yes. The deal is on.
今天你们就会得到克莱曼婷·刘易斯
By day's end, you'll have Clementine Lewis.
非常好
Perfect.
那今天你儿子也会回到你身边
And by day's end, you'll be holding your son again.
未知号♥码 我知道猎鹰是谁
雷登国际
坏人
Evil people!
那个警♥察♥进来了
I got the officer coming through.
纽约
拿着 用它来追踪灯塔
Take this. Use it to track the beacon.
我之前拦截过混种动物信♥号♥♥
I've had luck blocking the hybrid signal before,
但这个灯塔是一种完全不同的野兽
but this beacon is a whole different beast.
好的 我们要在这里找出方法
Okay, so we're gonna work on a solution here
一旦你找到灯塔 我们就通过这个联♥系♥
and we'll talk you through it once you find the beacon.
同时
In the meantime,
用这些东西来屏蔽信♥号♥♥
use these things for signal dampening.
用锡纸包起来
Wrap it in tinfoil.
用铜线...
Use the copper wire to...
我知道
Yeah, I got it.
让它通电
Make it all electric-y.
好 我们接近了
Okay, we're close.
这玩意挺酷啊
That thing's pretty slick.
亚伯博士几分钟就做出来了
Dr. Abe just whipped it up in a matter of minutes.
你一定很佩服
You must be impressed.
也没那么厉害
Well, it's not that amazing.
你嫉妒有人在科学方面比你厉害吗
You jealous of somebody out-sciencing you?
不
No.
可能吧
Well, maybe.
毕竟他领先我十年
Anyway, he's got a ten-year jump on me.
这边
This way.
要去哪里吗
Going somewhere?
我忙活了半天 原来只是
After all my tune-ups, it turns out
一块燃料电池中继不见了
the truck is just missing a fuel cell relay.
肯定是我们逃出小屋的时候松了
It must've come loose when we were getting out of that cabin.
还好我知道这里有几个挺好的修理厂
Luckily, I know a few good garages in the area.
我觉得你不能一个人去
I don't think you should go out by yourself.
我和你一起去
Let me come with you.
谢谢你的关心 但...
I appreciate the concern, but...
我觉得我可以搞定
I think I got this one.
艾比盖尔在雷登大厦里放了一个灯塔吗
Abigail's setting off a beacon inside Reiden Tower?
她想对雷登做什么
What does she want with Reiden?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我们得先通过这些警♥察♥
But somehow, we got to get past these cops.
有人想出计划了吗
Anybody got a plan for that?
借过
Coming through.
你到里面要乖乖听话
I need you on your best behavior in there.
你不相信我吗
What, you don't trust me?
这两位是跟我一起的
These two are with me.
大伙们 你们知道吗
Boys, guess what?
艾比盖尔想攻击雷登大厦
Abigail's gunning for Reiden Tower.
所以不论你们在做什么 动作最好快点
So whatever you're cooking up, better make it fast.
好 我们正在做了
Yes, we're on it.
我们似乎退步了 居然要拯救雷登大厦
Although it seems backwards, saving Reiden Tower.
我们不是在拯救雷登
We're not saving Reiden.
我们在拯救纽约市
We're saving New York City
甚至整个东岸
and, perhaps the entire East Coast.
好 看这里 希望这是
All right, so, look, this is hopefully
米奇在雷登里遇到的装置
what Mitch has access to inside Reiden.
好 我们得增强混种动物的信♥号♥♥
Okay. We'll need to boost our hybrid signal
直到与灯塔的强度相同
to match the intensity of the beacon.
柠檬汁
Lemon juice?
这是良好的导体 但怎会有这么多柠檬汁
It's a good conductor, but why do we have so much?
显然杰米很会调汤姆柯林斯鸡尾酒
Apparently, Jamie makes a mean Tom Collins.
很高兴知道她在破坏别人生活之余
It's nice to know she had so much time for hobbies
有这么多时间培养兴趣
in between destroying lives.
你因为她失去很多东西 亚伯
You lost a lot because of her, Abe.
你别再拿我当借口了
You need to stop using me as an excuse.
杰米当时只是做了她认为正确的事
Jamie was just doing what she thought was right.
虽然发生了这些事
Despite everything that's happened,
但我很高兴我们团聚了
I'm glad we're back together.
不论事情变得多糟 我们仍是一家人
No matter how messy it gets, we're still a family.
你 我 杰米 达瑞拉 米奇
You, me, Jamie, Dariela, Mitch...
克莱曼
Clem.
怎么了 亚伯
What's going on, Abe?
你有什么事没告诉我
What aren't you telling me?
我得找到达瑞拉
I need to find Dariela.
亚伯 我们需要谈谈
Abe, we need to talk.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你先用绝缘胶带
Just, uh, use the electrical tape
还有柠檬汁 好吗
and the lemon juice, okay?
亚伯 有件事我得跟你说
Abe, there's something I need to tell you.
不不
No, no.
你之前是对的
You were right.
我们绝对不能这么做
There's no way we can do this.
不管我们多想要艾萨克回来
No matter how much we want Isaac back,
我们都不能背叛米奇跟克莱曼
we cannot betray Mitch and Clem.
不管我们之间发生什么事
No matter what happens between us,
艾萨克仍是我们的儿子
Isaac is still our son.
我们会找到方法救回他的
And we will find a way to get him back.
我们一起
Together.
好吗
Okay?
大伙们 是她
Guys, that's her.
纽约警局 站住
NYPD! Stop!
我是黑尔警探 我要求立即完全封锁
This is Detective Hale. I need a complete lockdown
雷登国际
of Reiden Global now.
分开行动
Split up.
我们找到艾比盖尔时要让我做好我的工作
When we find Abigail, let me do my job.
我不需要你跟她像《杀死比尔》里一样打斗
I don't need you going all Kill Bill on her ass.
杰米
Jamie?
洛根 我找到她了
Logan, I got her.
她在西南方楼梯往上
Southwest staircase, heading up.
米奇
Mitch.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
这只是我所知的一小部分
That's the least of the things I know.
等等
Okay, wait.
在你那么做之前
Uh, b-before you do that,
我们 我们先谈谈吧
let's, uh, let's talk this out.
你们被旧秩序的法则束缚
You're bound by the edicts of the old order,
但我要突破束缚
but I'm going beyond.
突破这颗星球的限制
Beyond the constraints of this planet,
突破人性的规则
beyond the regime of humanity,
突破你所了解的生命观念
beyond the concept of life as you understand it.
我要创造一个新世界
I'm going to create a new world.
还要带着混种动物跟我一起走
And I'm bringing my hybrids with me.
所以你就像卡♥通♥里的邪恶皇后
So you're like an evil queen in a cartoon movie.
你可以选择 米奇
You have a choice, Mitch.
选择陈腐之道
Between the old dead way
或是突破
and the beyond.
你该做选择了
It's time to make it.
等等 不不不
Wait, wait, no, no, no!
不 别这样
No, don't-- ah!
洛根 她启动装置了
Logan, she activated the device.
她在15楼 你还是可以抓住她
She's on the 15th floor. You can still catch her.
你好
Hello?
我们抓到她了
We got her.
带她去会面点
Take her to the drop.
把她给莉安后 我就会付钱
Once Leanne has her, I'll send payment.
燃料电池中继器
好了 亚伯 杰克逊
All right, Abe, Jackson.
我准备好了
I'm ready for you.
所以你们需要找到一些绝缘胶带
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表