剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
今天只是运气好
We got lucky today.
现在回想 我们应该跟克莱曼婷一起走的
Looking back, maybe we should've gone with Clementine.
抱歉打扰你 先生
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
我们能进去吗
Can we come in?
当然
Sure.
你还好吗
You all right?
我们之前受到混种动物袭击
We had a hybrid incident.
我们会警告国际动物防御组织
We'll alert IADG.
但那不是我们来这里的原因
But that's not why we're here.
我的孩子在睡觉
My kid's sleeping.
我们可以到厨房♥谈话吗
Mind if we talk in the kitchen?
-好的 夫人 -这边请
- Yes, ma'am. - It's this way.
如果你们不是为混种动物来的 那是为什么
If this isn't about the hybrids, why are you here?
有一项紧急政♥府♥程序
An emergency government protocol
已经在三郡地区实施
has been initiated in the tri-county area.
什么程序
What protocol?
我们有个介绍影片
We have an introductory video
会比我解释得更清楚
that explains it better than I could.
你好 我是莉安·杜考夫尼
Hello. My name is Leanne Ducovny.
我是雷登国际的首席执行官
I'm chief executive officer at Reiden Global.
首先我要对观赏这支影片的人
And let me start by saying thank you
说声谢谢
for watching this video.
我很高兴告诉你们 雷登国际
I'm excited to tell you that Reiden Global
已经有了重大突破
has made a breakthrough;
我们相信 在你们的帮助下
that we believe, with your help,
这项突破能终止不育
will put an end to the sterility pandemic.
-但需要 -什么
- But sacrifices... - What?
一些牺牲才能实现更大利益
...will need to be made for the greater good.
这也是我向你们说明的原因
Which is the reason that I'm addressing you.
你们的孩子已经被选中
Your child has been selected
参加我们的试验计划
to participate in our pilot program.
他们会在我们的保护下安全生活
He or she will be safe in our custody.
艾萨克
Isaac!
夫人
Ma'am...
艾萨克
Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
-艾萨克 -艾萨克
- Isaac! - Isaac!
-艾萨克 -艾萨克
- Isaac! - Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac!
妈妈
Mommy!
爸爸
Daddy!
拜托 老天 拜托
Please, God, please.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表