剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
As you know, there's been isolated packs
高墙外东部有不少分散的尖背野狼群
of razorbacks east of the wall these last few years.
我们一直在想办法消灭它们
We've managed to exterminate them.
国际动物防御组织地点
现在北美只剩屏障西边的狼群
Now the only hybrids left in North America are west of the barrier.
-然后呢 -我们在这里
- And? - We found nests
以及全球其它地方都发现了它们的巢穴
here and in other parts of the world.
估计是艾比盖尔·威斯布鲁克这十几年来放的
Presumably planted by Abigail Westbrook over the last decade.
已经铲除了
Squashed one
哥伦比亚的
in Columbus,
下一个目标是亚特兰大的
targeting one in Atlanta,
你的老朋友洛根
and your old friend Logan
在想办法处理韩国首尔的巢穴
is dealing with one in Seoul, Korea.
巢穴地点
首尔
我们的科学部认为这些巢穴
Our science division thinks that these nests
就算没有信标的作用
are gonna hatch on their own,
也会自己孵化
even if the beacons never go off.
如果信标触发 情况可能会糟糕个十倍
If the beacons go off, that'll make it ten times worse.
这些混种动物只是野生动物
The hybrids are just wild animals,
但是这些信标让艾比盖尔能利用它们
but those beacons allow Abigail to weaponize them,
将它们当做武器随心所欲让它们
to draw them on a death march in any direction
向任何地方发起死亡冲锋
she wants them to go.
这种独到的见解可以助你指挥地面部队行动
That kind of insight can help you run ground force operations.
你直接向我报告
You report directly to me.
没问题 长官
Whatever you need, sir.
欢迎加入国际动物防御组织
Welcome to the IADG.
这是我们从治愈艾比盖尔的水箱中获取的数据
This is all the data we got from the tank that healed Abigail.
我完全看不懂
Now, I can't make any sense of it,
但我知道你可以 亚伯
but I know that you can, Abe.
拜托了
Please.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
求你了
I am asking you, please.
你想从艾比盖尔那儿得到的信息
Whatever information you hope to get from Abigail
最好值得你如此大费周折
had better be worth it.
我们筛选一下
Let's sift through this.
查找有没有包含内脏的信息
Search for anything concerning internal organs.
鉴于她是个混种人
Considering she's a hybrid,
我们可能需要了解她有什么不一样
there may be differences we need to know about.
拿到她的核磁共振结果了
I got her MRI results.
找到泄漏点了
We found the leak.
就在左边
Right there on the left.
达瑞拉
Dariela.
亚伯 国际动物防御组织发现混种动物巢穴
Abe, the IADG just found hybrid nests
藏匿在全世界 它们正在孵化
hidden all over the world, and they're incubating.
孵化要多久
How much time until they hatch?
这里的科学家认为很快
The scientists here think soon.
洛根正在首尔消灭其中一个巢穴
Logan's in Seoul now dealing with one.
所有混种动物都在这些巢穴中
Every species of hybrid are in these nests.
如果孵化成功 我们就得对抗上千种新生物
If they hatch, we're talking thousands of new ones we have to fight.
把这些结果发给米奇 我出去一下
Get these results to Mitch. Excuse me a second.
我之前还不想救艾比盖尔
I was reluctant to save Abigail before.
但我现在知道要怎样才能救她了
But now I know what it will take to save her.
代价太高了
The cost is too high.
什么代价
What cost?
我们拿走的东西必须找到替代品
What we took, we must replace.
什么 你是说把脊髓液样本放回去吗
What? You mean put the spinal fluid sample back?
不不不 并不是
No, no, no, not quite.
她受了内伤
She had internal injuries.
我们提取的脊髓液远远无法弥补
And she lost more spinal fluid than you extracted.
因为她和所有混种动物共享基因
And because she shares DNA with all the hybrids,
我们得利用我们得到的
we need to synthesize a replacement
所有样本 合成替代品
with all the samples we obtained.
我们用来研制解药的样本
The samples we need to make the cure?
没错
Yes.
要么用来救你的妹妹 要么用来拯救人类
Either we use them to save your sister, or save mankind.
达瑞拉说巢穴中有所有混种动物 对吗
Dariela said the nests contain every type of hybrid, correct?
你在盘算什么
What are you thinking?
用脊髓液救艾比盖尔
Use the spinal fluid to save Abigail.
我会搞到更多
I'll get more.
我们要去首尔一趟
We're going to Seoul.
那是什么
What's that?
肾上腺素
Epinephrine.
一种无法追迹的强心剂
An untraceable heart stimulant.
手术开始前 她就会心脏骤停
By the time surgery starts, she'll be in cardiac arrest.
米奇 我一起手术
Mitch, I'm scrubbing in.
-我不需要帮助 -计划有变
- I don't need help. - Plans change.
我们要用这个合成脊髓液来救她
We're using the spinal fluid synthesis to save her.
杰克逊会弄到更多
Jackson will get more.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
所以飞机才加速吗
Is that why the plane is accelerating?
杰克逊不去解决不育问题而要救艾比盖尔吗
Instead of curing sterility, Jackson wants to save Abigail?
有混种动物巢穴 它们在孵化
There are hybrid nests and they are incubating.
而唯一知道怎么阻止它们的人
And the only person that knows how to stop them
正在这张桌子上死去
is dying here on this table.
我们必须这么做
We need to do this.
达瑞拉
Dariela.
黑尔警探 还是我该称呼你黑尔特工呢
Detective Hale. Or should I say, special Agent Hale?
我很高兴加里森听从了我的建议
I'm glad to see Garrison took my advice
让你加入了
and brought you onboard.
我接到命令先不放爆♥炸♥物
We've been told to hold off laying explosives
直到总部下令
until after we hear from HQ.
空袭呢
What about an air strike?
不行 空袭的话
Can't. With an air strike, there's no way
-就无法控制孢子了 -好吧
- to contain the spores. - Right.
我们知道化学包的效力有限
And we know that the chem-pack's effectiveness is limited.
窗口时间似乎有20分钟
The window seems to be 20 minutes.
加里森不会让人进入巢穴的
Garrison doesn't want anyone in that nest
除非他们能写出完整的报告
until they can write up a full report.
所以与此同时 我们只能等待
So in the meantime, we just wait.
官方说法是你必须等待进一步命令
Officially, you are to stand by and await further orders.
非官方说法呢
And unofficially?
那就是我
That's where I come in.
我让杰克逊和你解释
I'll let Jackson explain.
牵开器进去了
Retractors are in.
米奇 等等 停下
Mitch, wait. Stop.
切开那条动脉她会死的
Severing that artery will kill her.
你在干嘛 米奇
What are you doing, Mitch?
你以为你在切什么
What did you think you were cutting?
我没要切开
I wasn't cutting.
我只是想避开它免得损坏神经
I was moving the disc in order to prevent trapping a nerve.
拜托
Please,
小心一点
be more careful.
最后一次注射
Making the last injection.
好了
Okay.
我觉得起效了
I think it's working.
她的生命体征上去了
Her vitals are up.
她会挺过去的
She's going to make it.
所以你这么做都是为了救艾比盖尔吗
So you're doing all of this to save Abigail?
你知道她是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥...
You realize that she's a terrorist...
对数百人死亡以及满世界
Terrorist responsible for hundreds of deaths
放出混种动物负责的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗
and for releasing hybrids all over the world?
有人跟我提过了
Believe me, this case has been made.
但她的计划还没完
But her plan isn't finished.
她还有信息可以挖掘
There's more she can tell us.
所以你确定她是你妹妹这个身份
Oh, so you're sure the fact that she's your sister
和你要救她完全无关吗
has nothing to do with it?
我要你放炸♥弹♥的地点图
I need the schematics of where you need the explosives laid.
杰克逊 你只有20分钟的窗口时间
Jackson, you're gonna have a 20-minute window in there.
你不可能从几千个蛋里面
There's no way that you're gonna be able to sift through
找到你需要的那六个的
thousands of eggs to find the six that you actually need.
根本不可能
It's impossible.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表