剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
Access to the main battery unit's down here.
怎么回事
What the heck?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
你做了什么
What did you do?
现在 我的混种动物在对飞机电力系统
Right now my hybrid is causing irreparable damage
造成不可挽回的损害
to the plane's electrical system.
但它可以停止
But that could all stop.
只要你告诉我你是如何控制动物的
Just tell me how you control the animals.
我不知道
I don't know.
你在撒谎
You're lying to me.
我不知道
I do not know.
你的朋友会从天上掉下来
Friends are gonna drop from the sky.
我不知道
I don't know!
大家去厨房♥集♥合♥
Everyone regroup in the galley.
机上有个混种动物
We have a hybrid on the plane.
好啊 何不呢
Sure. Why not?
别把我的情况告诉任何人
Listen, don't say anything to anybody about my condition.
那会带来更多麻烦
It's gonna open up a can of worms.
我总说 诚实是最佳政策
Well, like I always said, honesty is the best policy.
你从未那么说过
You have never once said that.
或许是没说出来过
Maybe not out loud.
别对任何人说什么 好吗 拜托
Just don't say anything to anybody, okay? Please.
我需要你说出来 马克斯
Gonna need verbal confirmation here, Max.
好
Okay.
我们发现导致电力耗竭的原因了
Well, we found what's causing the power drain:
一个缠在主电池组上的新混种动物
a new hybrid wrapped around the main battery unit.
就是那个
That's the, uh, that's the spot
下了楼梯
when you go down the, uh, spiral staircase
过了早餐桌左转的地方
and you take a left past the breakfast nook...
它从触角分泌出一种液体
It secretes some sort of fluid from its tentacles.
有些海洋动物能够
Some sea creatures have been known to generate
靠粘膜产生一个弱电场
a weak electrical field through the mucus membranes.
这肯定是干扰了电池
Must be creating interference with the battery.
克莱曼水缸的电力呢
What about power to Clem's tank?
暂时应该没事
We should be good for now.
我导流了另一个电池的电力
I diverted power from another battery.
如果不再出现其他重大故障
If there are no more major malfunctions--
这还很难说
and that's a big if--
我们的电力还能维持两小时
we'll have power for another two hours.
马克斯 你一时半会儿回不去赫尔辛基了
Max, you're gonna have to wait a little longer to get home to Helsinki.
要夺回飞机的控制权
In order to regain control of the plane,
我得重启整个系统
I need to reboot the entire system,
这玩意缠在电池上 我就做不到
and I can't do that with this creature wrapped around the battery.
可能还有别的选择
There may be another option.
我们制♥造♥一个弱信标信♥号♥♥
We create a weak beacon signal,
找到那玩意 并把它引出来
pinpoint the creature and draw it out into the open.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
我们不能冒险让它在飞机上流窜
We can't risk it being loose on the plane.
达瑞拉和我可以进入车辆区的维修通道
Dariela and I can access the service duct in the vehicle bay
从它后面攻击它
and come at it from the rear.
我们杀死混种动物
We'll kill the hybrid.
你们重启飞机
You guys reboot the plane.
-抽取活体样本的脊髓液是最佳选择 -亚伯
- A spinal fluid draw from a live subject would be the best option. - Abe.
听着 我知道这危险
Look, I know this is dangerous,
但我只剩两种混种动物了
but we only have two hybrids left.
由于前两个样本都来自死去的混种动物
And since the two previous samples came from deceased hybrids,
我担心血清的效力不会足够
I'm worried about the serum's efficacy.
解决不育可能会需要取活物的
Solving sterility may depend on getting the spinal fluid
脊髓液
while it is still alive.
他是对的
He's right.
如果我们不能维持飞机飞行 那些都没用了
Well, none of this matters if we can't keep the plane in the air.
我们去除掉混种动物
So, we'll clear the hybrid
如果可能 采用非致命手段
using nonlethal means if possible.
得有人留在这里
Someone's gonna need to stay here
准备系统重启
and prep the system for reboot.
让我和马克斯来吧
Max and I will do that.
好
Great.
亚伯 最后一步
Abe, final step.
你得打开这个总开关
You need to throw this master switch.
在酒吧里 控制板后
It's in the bar, behind the control panel.
好
Okay.
通讯器坏了
And the comms are down,
所有人都得戴上耳机
so everyone needs an earpiece.
你确定要用真枪实弹吗
Are you sure you want to be using live ammunition?
别担心 我加固了机身
Don't worry, I had the fuselage reinforced.
我记不清昨晚发生什么了
I can't remember anything that happened last night.
一片空白
It's a blank.
真奇怪
Weird.
米其 看着我的眼睛
Mitch, look me in the eye.
我正看着你的眼睛
I am looking you in the eye.
这让我记起以前春假
You know, you know, this-this reminds me of the time
我在美属萨摩亚的时候
that I was in American Samoa over spring break,
那真是...谢谢
and that's real-- Yeah, thanks.
好吧 我们走
Okay, let's move.
安全模式启动
系统崩溃
感应器故障
如果我告诉你你想知道的
If I could tell you what you want,
我怎么知道你会不会杀了他们
how do I know you wouldn't just kill them anyway?
你在波特兰杀了我很多朋友
You killed a lot of my friends in Portland.
那时候我太虚荣了
That was my vanity taking hold.
我想看你流血痛苦
I wanted to watch you bleed.
那就看我流血痛苦
Then watch me bleed.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
想怎么对我就怎么对我
Do what you want with me.
不要动他们
Just leave them out of it.
不 现在不仅是这样了
No, it's bigger than that now.
不仅是你的事
It's bigger than just you.
我花了十年
I've spent the last ten years
创造新的混种动物
creating new species of hybrids
将它们散播到全球
and spreading them across the globe.
它们都在等待被唤醒
They're all just waiting to be awakened.
我们阻止过世界毁灭
We stopped the apocalypse before.
我们能再阻止一次
We can do it again.
走着瞧吧
We'll see.
扫描中
信♥号♥♥弱
我们还要实施多久这个诡计
How much longer are we gonna keep up this ruse?
你管这个叫诡计
Oh, you call this a ruse?
你以前坏多了
You were terrible.
鉴于我刚发现
Well, considering that I just found out
我儿子有另一个邪恶人格
my son has an evil alter ego,
我觉得我算好的了
I think I did pretty good.
能跳过这些废话直接治好我的眼球吗
Can we just skip to the part where you get my eyeballs working again?
血管都压缩了吗
So, are the blood vessels constricted?
看上去是的
Yeah, looks that way.
太好了 血流恢复正常得花好几个小时
Great. Could take hours for the proper blood flow to return.
还好你父亲患有心绞痛
Well... just be thankful that your father is at risk of angina.
所以...随时携带血液稀释剂
So, yeah... do carry blood thinners.
爸爸 怎么了
Dad, what's going on?
一切都会没事的
Everything's going to be okay.
我们只是在帮杰米阿姨修飞机
We're just helping Auntie Jamie fix the plane.
但我需要你留在这里
But I need you to stay here.
等飞机修好了
Once the plane is good as new,
爸爸和妈妈就会回来的 好吗
Mommy and Daddy will be right back, okay?
好吧 爸爸
Okay. Dad.
我想家了
I miss home.
我知道
I know.
我也是
I do, too.
那我们不久就能回去吗
So, we get to go back soon?
我们等我回来再说这件事吧
We'll talk about it when I get back.
好吗
Okay?
好
Okay.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表