剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
No children inside.
进入
Breach.
没人
Nothing.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
房♥间安全
Room clear.
目前尚未发现孩子们的踪迹
So far, there has been no sign of the children.
我们收到消息 孩子们并不
We are receiving word now that the children are not,
我重复 并不在设施内
I repeat, not in the facility.
不不不 肯定是弄错了
No, no, no. It's got to be a mistake.
现在的问题是 孩子们去哪里了
The question now is: where have the children gone?
我保证会弄明白 好吗
I promise we are gonna figure this out, okay?
等我们回到飞机上
When-when we get back on the plane,
我会把每个测试都做一遍
I'm gonna run every test in the book.
测试
Tests?
我现在最不想做的就是测试
Tests, that's the last thing that I want.
科学就是这样的 克莱曼
Yeah, that's kind of how science works, Clem.
谢谢你 教授 我知道了
Thank you, Professor. I am aware.
我人生的百分之九十时间都是在显微镜下度过
I spent 90% of my life under a microscope.
这些显微镜救了你的命
Well, those microscopes saved your life.
那很糟糕
It was awful.
很痛苦
And painful.
让我感觉就像...
And it made me feel like...
我根本不算人
I wasn't even a person.
我要我的孩子过普通的生活
My baby will have a normal life.
你和我都知道那不可能
You and I both know that's not possible.
你孩子的人生绝对不会普通...
Your baby is gonna be the opposite of normal...
因为它是这么久以来
because it's the most important thing that has happened
最重要的事
in a long, long time.
我明白你想保护你的孩子
And I understand you want to protect your kid.
我也想保护我的孩子
And I want to protect mine.
克莱曼 我只想保护你和你的孩子
Clem, you and this baby are all that I have.
这是父母的职责
A parent has one job in life.
让我保护好你们
Let me do mine.
你有什么消息了吗
Did you get any information?
没 我问了我在军队和海军陆战队的联络人
No, I called my contacts in the army and Marines.
没人知道任何情况
No one knows a thing.
我等了二十分钟 国♥务♥院♥还没接听我的电♥话♥
I've been on hold with the State Department for 20 minutes.
几百个孩子不会凭空消失的
Hundreds of kids don't just disappear.
肯定有人看到些什么的
Someone saw something.
我们可能有所发现
We may have found something.
洛根打来时 说就在艾比盖尔杀掉莉安之前
When Logan called, he said right before Abigail killed Leanne,
她提到某种叫做梅尔瓦塔克斯B的药物
she mentioned a certain drug called Melvatox-B.
艾萨克打来的时候
When Isaac called,
他说他们在早餐时给他吃糖果
he said that they were giving him candy for breakfast.
如果雷登给孩子们吃的
What if the Melvatox-B
就是梅尔瓦塔克斯B呢
is-is what Reiden is giving the kids?
正和我们想的一样
That's exactly what we were thinking.
而且梅尔瓦塔克斯B
And it turns out that Melvatox-B
有一种非常特别的放射性特征
has a very specific radioactive signature.
政♥府♥怎么会赞同绑♥架♥孩子的计划
How could the government sign off on a plan to kidnap kids
还喂他们吃毒药呢
and feed them poison?
低剂量是完全无害的
In low doses it's perfectly safe.
我们认为他们并不是想要毒害那些孩子
We don't think they're trying to poison the kids.
但是他们的确给了我们找到他们的办法
But we do think that they gave us a way to find them.
我们在说的是上千个孩子
See, we're talking about thousands of kids
在服用上千剂药量
with thousands of doses.
这会产生一种非常明显的放射性物质印迹
That would produce a very significant radioactive footprint.
高速公路上有扫描装置
Highways have scanners
如果有放射性物质 扫描装置会发出警报
that send out alerts if there's radiation.
警♥察♥可以查得到
Which cops have access to.
我们要打给洛根
We need to call Logan.
跟着药 就能找到那些孩子
Follow the pills, find the kids.
她需要活下来
She needs to pull through.
没有她 计划不会成功
This plan does not work without her.
...输血
...transfusion,
我只是要和她单独说
but I just need to speak to you in private.
好 我能做些什么
Okay. What can I do for you?
我知道我们俩都反复检查过程序
I know we both double-checked the protocol,
确保了基因化石的可行性
ensured the viability of the genomic fossils.
但我要你跟我说实话
But I need you to level with me.
杰克逊能活着熬过这些过程吗
Is Jackson gonna survive this procedure?
我们是以科学家的身份
Are we speaking as scientists?
还是以父母的身份来说
Or as parents?
我明白了
I understand.
我也很担心
I feared as much.
我一定会竭尽所能
Look, you know I will do whatever I can.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
杰克逊会死是吗
Jackson's gonna die, isn't he?
如果你没法治好他 他没法治愈那些动物
If you can't cure him and he can't cure the animals,
你要怎么做
what are you going to do?
用蓝色迁移
Blue Diaspora.
我们就改用你的计划和混种动物
We move on to your plan, to the hybrids.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
但是我们时间不多了
But we don't have much time.
拿上你所有的研究
Go collect all of your research.
我马上过去
I'll be there soon.
我只是... 要道别
I just, I need to say good-bye.
我爱你 艾比盖尔
I love you, Abigail.
我也爱你 爸
I love you, too, Dad.
如果你叫我留下来
You know, if you asked me to stay,
我会考虑的
I'd consider it.
很吸引人 但是不行
That's tempting, but I can't.
我唯一活着的亲人想杀了我
My only living relative wants to kill me,
所以对你来说 最安全的就是离开
so the safest place for you is not here.
你妹妹和你父亲
Look, your sister and your father,
不是你的家人
they're not your family.
他们也许和你有血缘关系
They might be your blood relatives,
但家人是能定义你为人的人
but family is who defines who you are.
亚伯拉罕 达瑞拉 以及团队的其余人
Abraham, Dariela, the rest of your team,
他们才是你的家人
that's your family.
非常抱歉我伤害了你
I am so sorry that I hurt you.
你是我最不想伤害的人
You are the last person that I ever wanted to cause any pain.
你救了我
You saved me.
当我离弃我的人生 变成迪伦时
When I turned my back on this life and became Dylan,
我从未想过我会找到回来的路
I never thought I'd find my way back.
你帮我找到了
You did that for me.
要如何感谢帮自己找回人生的人呢
How do you thank the person that gave you your life back?
去拯救世界吧 天才
You go save the world, genius.
你为自己感到自豪吗
You proud of yourself?
爸 没关系 我没事了
Dad, it's over. I'm fine.
-抱歉 -你叫人绑♥架♥了她
- I'm sorry. - You had her kidnapped.
-真的很抱歉 -你叫人绑♥架♥了她
- I'm so sorry. - You had her kidnapped!
你为什么会觉得这种事是正确的
How does that even compute as right to you?!
不正确
It's not.
父母的职责 记得吧
A parent has one job in this world, right?
她只是在尽到自己的职责
She was just doing hers.
我一直告诉自己我做了任何母亲都会做的事
I kept telling myself that I did what any mother would do.
我只是想让我儿子回来
I just wanted my son back.
我真的很抱歉 克莱曼
I'm so sorry, Clem.
如果是几个月前 我会狠狠揍你
A few months ago, I would've punched you in the mouth
然后再也不跟你说话
and never talked to you again.
但现在我即将成为一个母亲
But now that I'm about to become a mother,
我也会做一样的事
I would've done the same thing.
发生了什么事
What happened?
洛根跟我回来时
When Logan and I got back,
我们发现你昏倒在车辆区了
we found you passed out in the vehicle bay,
就在新型混种动物旁边
next to the new hybrid.
你当时在那里做什么
What were you doing in there?
克莱曼在哪
Where's Clem?
她跟亚伯在一起
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表