剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
God, I'm already...
我下一本都写一半了
halfway through the next one,
但这本6月15日发布
but this one is due June 15.
抱歉 我在等编辑的电♥话♥
Sorry, I'm expecting my editor.
帝王蝶
不是他
Not him.
他们要我在封面上放一只蝴蝶
They want me put a butterfly on the cover.
就是 黑色橙色相间的那种
You know, the orange one with the black...
-帝王蝶 -对
- Monarch. - Yeah.
那跟你的书有什么关系
What does that have to do with your book?
根本没有 我又能怎么办
Absolutely nothing, but what can I do?
是你的书啊 你的帝国
It's your book, your empire.
你该抗争
You should fight.
罗尼 我早就不再抗争了
Ronnie, I stopped fighting a long time ago.
你确定你没事
You sure you're okay?
嗯 第34次告诉你 我没事
Yeah, for the 34th time, I'm fine.
多亏你嘀嘀响的那玩意
Thanks to your clickity-click machine.
我都数不清你的狮子
I've lost track of how many times
救过我们多少次了
your lions have saved our heinies.
我也是
Yeah, so have I.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
你不会还有更多狮子
You don't happen to have any more lions
藏在后兜里吧
in your back pocket, do you?
你尽快带他们走
I want you to get them out of here
去安全区 好吗
to the safe zone as fast as possible, okay?
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我要抓住他
I'm gonna catch him.
喂 伙计
There, buddy.
嗯 来吧
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah!
C门 收到吗
"C" Gate, do you copy?
C门收到 请讲
Go for "C" Gate.
把一辆打捞车倒到门口
I need a salvage truck backed up to the gate,
打开门 我带东西来了
doors open-- I'm inbound with company!
-重复 -打捞车
- Say again? - Salvage truck,
后门 开门
back gate, doors open!
带友军来吗
You inbound with friendlies?
不 非友军 绝对不是友军
No, unfriendly. Very unfriendly.
都进去
Everybody inside.
把车倒过来
Back up the truck.
快点
Go, go, go!
闪开 快
Out of the way, now!
把友军都撤进门
Get all friendlies inside the gate!
-友军进门了 -关门
- Friendlies are in. - Shut the gate!
-我可以射击 -别射击
- I've got a clean shot. - Do not shoot.
我重复 别射击
I repeat, do not shoot.
上 关门
Let's go. Get the door.
够刺♥激♥吗
Spicy enough for you?
算我疯了
Call me crazy,
但我觉得不许捅马蜂窝的底线
but I think the line about kicking the hornet's nest
也适用于不可以捅愤怒的史前怪物
also applies to stabbing angry, prehistoric-looking monsters.
多年来 人们只见过尖背野猪
For years, all anyone has seen are razorbacks.
那可不是尖背野猪
And that is not a razorback.
是嘛
You don't say.
九年前 国际动物防御组织说
Nine years ago, the IADG said
他们不可能迁移至美国
it would be impossible for them to migrate to the United States.
现在 西海岸被攻陷
Now, the West Coast is overrun
又出现了这家伙
and now this.
你激动的时候特别性感
You know, you're pretty cute when you get fired up.
新混种动物
他们扩散的速度太快了
They're spreading way too fast.
如果我们不想办法阻止
And if we don't find a way to stop them...
全世界
...the entire world
都会像波特兰一样
is gonna wind up looking like Portland.
国际动物防御组织要派调查员来
And the IADG is sending an investigator.
你怎么不问他们
Why don't you ask them
他们打算如何阻止混种动物
what they're doing to stop the hybrids?
嗯
Yeah.
如果你想把我们的休假夜花在跟警方说话上
That is, if you want to spend our whole night off talking to the fuzz.
是啊
You're right.
他们是专家
They're the experts.
让他们处理吧
We'll let them handle it.
他们 还有亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔博士
Them and Dr. Abraham Kenyatta.
无人机启动
这就对了
That's what I'm talking about.
那就是他
There he is.
天呐
My God.
-那是什么 -像是个悬置水缸
- What is that? - It looks like a stasis tank.
那就能解释他如何从混种动物袭击中幸存了
That would explain how he survived the hybrid attack.
但是谁救了他 又是为什么
But who saved him and why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道 他被控制在
All I know is he's being held
东西伯利亚的一间废弃研究实验室中
in an abandoned research lab in Eastern Siberia.
他一直都在那里吗
Has he been there this whole time?
不好说
Hard to say.
来 我来搬开
Here, let me.
这都是什么
What is all this?
亚伯有个关于如何逆转TX毒气效果的理论
Abe has a theory on how to reverse the effects of the TX-gas.
重启繁衍
Restart procreation.
他想分离出NLRP2蛋白质中的
He's trying to separate something in the,
什么东西
the NLRP2 protein.
你在这里做那个研究
You're doing that research here?
他原本在安阿伯市
He was at U of M,
密歇根大学那里 是他们的顶尖研究员
Ann Arbor, one of their top researchers.
但他在这里有很大的突破进展
But, um, he's actually made great breakthroughs here.
我有些进展 不是突破
I've made some advancements, not breakthroughs.
总之 那无关紧要
Anyway, that's irrelevant.
这才是现在要紧的突破了
These are the breakthroughs that matter now.
这是他被关押的设施
So, this is the facility he's being held in.
已经废弃多年
It's been abandoned for years,
但这里显示东区一直有供电
but this shows continuous electricity usage in the eastern wing.
他肯定在那里
That must be where he is.
你怎么拿到这些的
How did you get all this?
她从国际动物防御组织偷来的
She stole it from the IADG.
你为什么不直接告诉他们
Why would you not just tell them
你是米奇的女儿
you are Mitch's daughter?
他们肯定会乐意让你参与任务
I'm sure they would welcome you on the mission.
安全地躲在边境墙后
Safe behind the border wall.
你们肯定以为国际动物防御组织是英雄
I'm sure you think the IADG are heroes,
但这次任务有些不对劲的地方
but something seems off about this mission.
我们得自己去 不跟国际动物防御组织一起
We need to go ourselves without the IADG.
那会很难
Well, that's gonna be tough.
你的情报不全
Your intel is incomplete.
这些图纸都没有标注入口处
None of these have an entrance marked.
所以我才来找你们
That's why I'm here.
我需要你的帮助 要尽快
I need your help and fast.
国际动物防御组织现在就在去找我父亲的路上
The IADG is on their way to get my father right now.
我们得先赶到
We have to get there first.
是他
It's him.
是米奇·摩根
It's Mitch Morgan.
看他的疤痕
Look at his scars.
水缸一定重生了他的伤口
The tank must've regenerated his wounds.
难以置信
It's incredible.
好了 把他装好
All right, let's just load him up.
带他走 免得夜长梦多
Get him out of here before we get company.
不行 我们的参数不对
We can't. Our specs were wrong.
什么
What?
他的生命维持系统由水缸的电力维系
His life support's being provided by the tank's power source.
没有电池系统
No battery pack.
我们移♥动♥它 他会死的
We move it, he'll die.
我们得先把他弄出来
We'll have to pull him out first.
晚上好 坎贝尔小姐 回家吗
Good evening, Ms. Campbell. Home?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表