剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
-我们只有这点本事 -什么
- This is all we do. - What?
带来危险 只要我们在飞机上
Danger. Whenever we're on this plane,
只会让大家陷入到更加危险的地步
all we do is go from danger to more danger.
好不容易救了艾萨克 又让他身陷险境
Finally saved Isaac, and I put him right back into it.
别这样 你是在尽力保护他
Come on. You're just doing the best you can.
是吗 我想让他这样长大吗
Am I? Is this where I want him to grow up?
我们都只是想确保
We're all just trying to make sure
他能在一个美好的世界里长大
that there's a world for him to grow up in.
怎么回事
What was that?
锁上了
It's locked.
故障更多了
More malfunctions.
抓稳
Hey, grab onto something!
-什么 -抓稳
- What? - Grab onto something!
你能够得到
You can reach it!
这完全说不通
This doesn't make any sense.
这是登山客的最后一份样本
That was the last sample from the hikers,
这和任何已知混种动物都不相符
and it doesn't match any known hybrids.
这可能说明...
Which could mean...
我们要找的是一种全新的物种
we are looking for a brand-new species.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但是...万一没找到匹配的理由
But... what if the reason that they don't match
是因为那根本不是混种动物呢
is because they aren't actually from a hybrid?
至少不全是
At least, not exactly.
我没懂
I don't follow.
我几年前接手过一个案子
I had this case a few years ago.
凶手用了细菌孢子的肉毒毒素
The killer used botulinum toxin from bacterial spores.
和这些混种动物踪迹对比后
Comparing them to the structure of these hybrid traces,
我觉得我们的登山客死于吸入这些孢子
I think that our hikers died from inhaling spores.
靠空气传播的有毒孢子
Airborne toxic spores.
最大的问题还是
The big question is still:
这些孢子是哪里来的
Where did these spores come from?
你在干什么 杰克逊
What are you doing, Jackson?
你真的觉得会这么简单吗
You really think it would be so easy?
不 你呢
No. Did you?
很欣慰你体内还有残存的斗志
Glad to see you still have some fight left in you.
脑频率
Brain frequency?
你想让我唤醒那只老虎
You want me to wake the tiger.
你想测量频率
You're trying to measure the frequency.
我控制混种动物的能力和你相似
My ability to control the hybrids is similar to yours.
从大脑的情感中枢产生信♥号♥♥
It flows from the emotion centers of the brain.
情感越强烈 信♥号♥♥也越强
The stronger the emotion, the stronger the signal.
但单有你的恐惧还不够
But your fear alone wasn't enough.
我还要更多
I need more.
我需要你的愤怒
I need your rage.
我什么都不会给你
I'll give you nothing.
你可以尽力抵抗
You can try to resist all you want.
但我们完成的时候
But by the time we're through here,
你会唤醒那只老虎
you'll have woken that tiger.
你必须给我我要的一切
You'll have given me everything I need.
严重系统故障 舱门故障
那可不妙
That can't be good.
门开了
An open door?
那么高啊
At that altitude?
严重系统故障 舱门故障
不管用
It's not working!
米奇 米奇
Mitch! Mitch!
含住
Right down the hatch.
这里有水
Here's some water.
好
That's it.
亚伯 快过来
Abe, get down here!
亚伯
Abe!
达瑞拉
Dariela!
开始看到一些彩色斑点回来了
Starting to see some color blobs coming back.
马克斯·摩根 探险家 天才 爱人
Max Morgan-- explorer, genius, lover.
别着急 你刚给我用了老人用药
Take it easy. You just gave me some geriatric medicine.
听着 儿子 我知道你对杰米做的事
Hey, look, son, I know you're feeling guilty
心怀愧疚
about what you did to Jamie.
-我有吗 -有
- Am I? - Yeah.
我明白 没事
I get it. It's okay.
你觉得我陷入过
I mean, how many webs do you think I weaved
多少情网
over my numerous romantic dalliances, huh?
我不想知道答案
I'd rather not know the answer to that.
关键在于...
Look, the-the point is...
那总能缠着你
it always catches up to you.
无论有多困难
No matter how hard it might be,
你都要告诉杰米真♥相♥
just tell Jamie the truth.
你必须去操作控制板
You have to bypass the control panel!
好
Okay.
我打开了
I'm in.
剪断蓝线
Cut the blue wire!
然后是绿线
And then the green wire!
对对对 我知道 会变得很糟糕
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, it'll be terrible.
但过一会儿 还是很糟糕
But after a while, it'll still be terrible.
但会好一些
But a little less.
真不错 我能把它缝到枕头上吗
That's beautiful. Can I cross-stitch that on a pillow?
我是认真的 拜托 你不能老担心
I'm serious. Come on, you can't be worried about
你做了什么 要担心一下要去做什么
what you've done, only what you're gonna do.
但无论你选择什么
But no matter what you choose--
我得给你点鼓励
and I'm gonna drop the "L" word here...
真的没必要
Oh, that's really not necessary.
我知道我很久都没说了 我得说
I know I haven't said it in along time, and I need to.
无论你怎么选择 儿子
Because no matter what you choose, son,
我会一直...
I will always...
看啊
Look at that.
我的视力恢复了
Full vision, just came back.
干得漂亮 马克斯
A-plus, bang-up job, Max.
好吧
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
把它们接在一起
Put them together!
不行
This isn't working.
是深绿色的线还是浅绿色的线
Was it the dark green or the light green?
为什么有两种绿色
Why are there two greens?
飞机紧急情况人工智能激活
Aircraft Emergency A.I. activated.
你好 米奇·摩根
Greetings, Mitchell Morgan.
是罗根吗
Is that Logan?
别告诉我人工智能的声音是罗根的
Please don't tell me Logan is the voice of the A.I.
-太棒了 -请注意
- That's terrific. - Alert.
车辆区出现严重故障
There's a critical malfunction in the vehicle bay.
杰米
Hey, Jamie?
你的广播员罗根
Logan, your narrator, is here,
说车辆区出问题了
and he's telling us something's going on in the vehicle bay?
杰米
Jamie?
杰...
Ja...
这东西坏了
That's broken.
召唤棍的脉冲会影响到三英尺的范围
Well, summoning rod's EMP has a three-foot radius.
应该之前就把耳机弄坏了
Must have fried out our earpieces earlier.
召唤棍会有这个影响
You know, summoning rods will tend to do that.
亚伯
Abe!
你们还好吗
Are you all right?
很好
Great.
虚拟的罗根声音怎么回事
What's with the disembodied Logan voice?
太诡异了
It's weirding me out.
你说这里出问题了
You said there was a problem here?
你去哪了 我们刚刚需要你
Where were you? We needed you.
我听不到你的声音 我的耳机坏了
I couldn't hear you because my earpiece was broken,
而且我们父子俩有点问题要处理
and we were having some... father, son issues.
-解决好了 -话说回来
- Breakthrough. - Anyway.
罗根 解释一下
Logan. Explain.
是紧急人工智能系统
It's the emergency A.I. system.
我们还在一起的时候 我们觉得
Back when we were together, we thought it would be funny
用他的声音会很有趣 我几年前就废了这系统
to have him be the voice of it. I disabled it ages ago,
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表