剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I warned you, Jamie.
你必须收手
You have to stop this.
我不是你的女朋友了
Well, I'm not your girlfriend anymore,
我做什么不关你事
so what I do isn't really your concern.
你犯法了就不一样
It is when you're breaking the law.
牧羊人发明了给地球绝育的气体
The Shepherds created a gas that sterilized the planet.
还创造了混种动物杀了我们的朋友
They created hybrid animals that murdered our friends.
已经没有牧羊人了
There's no Shepherds left.
他们的首领被逮捕了
Their leadership has all been arrested,
其他人也被打散了
and the rest have scattered.
-构不成威胁 -对 多亏了我
- They're not a threat. - Yeah, thanks to me.
但他们还有一个头目逍遥法外
But one of their leaders is still out there.
猎鹰 他们在谋划一件大事
The Falcon. And they are planning something big,
比之前情况还要糟糕的事
something worse than we've ever seen.
如果阻止他们需要我犯法的话
So if bending the rules is what it takes to stop them,
-我也义无反顾 -那你和他们一样
- sign me up. - Then you're no better than them.
你上一次追踪的那个牧羊人死了 记得吗
The last Shepherd that you chased ended up dead, remember?
你要怎样 逮捕我吗
What are you gonna do, arrest me?
-迫不得已的话我会的 -那好啊
- If I have to. - Great. I'm sure the NYPD
纽约警局要是知道他们和罪犯共事肯定很开心
would love to know they're working with a criminal.
杰米
Jamie.
我很关心你
I care about you.
我一直都关心你
I always have.
我以后也会一直关心你
I always will.
但我不能这么看着你坠入黑暗还无动于衷
But I can't sit back and watch you fall into darkness.
我不能这样
Not anymore I can't.
你知道我拿到这个付出了多少心血吗
Do you know what I had to do to get that?
都结束了
It's over.
随你怎么和纽约警局说 但再让我抓住一次
Tell the NYPD whatever you want, but if I catch you again,
我就会把你捉进牢里
I will bring you in.
你骗人
You're bluffing.
我没有 别逼我
I'm not. Don't make me prove it.
我是迈尔斯中尉
My name is Lieutenant Myers.
国际动物防御组织的
Of the International Animal Defense Group.
也就是IADG
IADG.
我们知道这段经历对你来说很痛苦
We know what a traumatic experience this has been for you,
我们也知道你肯定迫切地想
and we know that you're eager
和家人朋友团聚
to get back to your family and friends.
我们只想做几个测试
We're just running a few tests
确保你状况稳定足以出行
to make sure that you're stable enough to travel.
怎么样
How does that sound?
很好
Great.
那我们开始了
Okay, let's begin.
你知道今年是哪一年吗
Do you know what year it is?
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
这是温生理盐水
That's just warm saline.
我们需要提高你的体温
We need to raise your body temperature.
你还记得你怎么到这儿来的吗
Do you remember how you got here?
你不回答是因为你不知道答案
Are you not answering because you don't know the answer,
还是你不理解我的问题
or because y-you don't understand what I'm saying?
好吧
All right.
听着 这样吧
Hey, look. We'll try something else.
你用左手敲桌子
Tap your, your left hand...
代表"是"
...for "Yes,"
用右手敲桌子
and tap your right hand
代表"不是"
for "No".
就像这样
It's like this.
你知道今年是哪一年吗
Do you know what year it is?
你知道你在哪儿吗
Do you know where you are?
你知道自己的名字吗
Do you know your name?
你还好吗 兄弟
How you doing, buddy?
不错 现在不错
Good. Now.
很好 很好
Good, good.
如果你迷路了 或者有任何问题
Well, if you get lost, or you have any questions,
直接问 好吗
just ask, okay?
你用来控制狮子的那个东西
That thing you used to control the lions.
那个是怎么回事
How does it work?
这个吗
This?
跟你说个小秘密
Well, um... want to know a secret?
这只是个牙签筒
This is just a toothpick holder.
我是用意念来控制狮子的
I control the lions with my mind.
谁信啊
Yeah, right.
好吧 被你发现了
Yeah, yeah, you got me.
我有一些朋友 他们是科学家
I have some friends who are scientists,
他们帮我做的
they developed it for me.
是半无线电半电脑的 说实话
It's, uh, part radio, part computer, and really,
我也不知道是怎么运作的 能用就行了
I'm not sure how it works. I'm just glad it does.
也许以后哪天 我会让你试试的
You know, maybe one of these days, I'll let you try it.
-好棒 -我一会儿再和你聊
- Cool. - All right, I'll catch you later.
我有事要做
I got to do a thing.
C4门
所有守卫
All perimeter details, contact.
及时汇报情况
Update status.
为了混种动物来的吗
Here for the hybrid?
及时汇报情况
Update status.
国际动物防御组织正在通过
IADG coming through.
国际动物防御组织找你找了很久了
The IADG has been looking for you for a long time.
你最近一次出现是在泛大♥陆♥的岛上
You were last seen on the island of Pangaea,
是十年前的事了
ten years ago.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
但你必须相信我们 好吗
But you have to trust us, okay?
笔
The pen.
你想要笔
You want the pen.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
给
Here.
很好 慢慢来
That's good, take your time.
很好
That's good.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's okay.
没事的 你慢慢来
It's okay, take your time.
那是什么
What-what is that?
是什么字 什么意思呢
What does that say? What does that mean?
什么意思 到底是什么呢
W-What does that mean? What does that mean?
这没有用
This isn't working.
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔 来电
亚伯
Abe.
我收到你的消息了
Hey, I got your message. Um...
不 是我 克莱曼
No, it's me, Clem.
亚伯说你不回他的电♥话♥
Abe said you weren't returning his calls.
为什么
Why?
克莱曼 我
Clem, I...
这事说来话长
Uh, it's a long story.
不管你们之间发生了什么
Whatever happened between you guys,
都无所谓 好吗
it doesn't matter, okay?
我父亲还活着 他需要你 杰米
My father's alive and he needs you, Jamie.
我也需要你
I need you, too.
克莱曼
Oh, Clem.
你找到的那个人绝不可能是你父亲
Whoever it is that you think you found, it's not your dad.
很抱歉 但他已经去世了
I'm sorry, but he's gone.
你也是知道的
And you know that.
国际动物防御组织可不是这么说的
Not according to the IADG.
我拿到了他们的文件
I have their files.
我有证据的
I have proof.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
不 我做不到
No, I can't.
好吗
Okay?
我不想再经历一遍了
I can't do this again.
我去过泛大♥陆♥ 克莱曼
I went to Pangaea, Clem.
我花了很多年去追查每一条线索
I-I spent years chasing down every lead,
抱着一线希望
hoping against hope
万一米奇还在某处活着
that, that Mitch would still be out there
等待我们找到他
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表