剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
不 布莱恩 不回家
No, Brian, not home.
下载文件
下载完成
...你赢得兰德森奖的晚宴上
...when you won the Landerson Award.
兰德森大奖
Landerson Prize.
大奖
Prize.
出现
...Rise.
出现
Rise.
我们上月上升到第二了
We were second last month.
你们下次股东会议是什么时候
When's your next shareholder meeting?
你的新书什么时候出版
When's your new book due?
...要我在封面上放一只蝴蝶
...want me to put a butterfly on the cover.
你该抗争
You should fight.
黑色橙色
You know, the-the orange one,
-相间的那种 -帝王蝶
- with the black... - Monarch.
最后一只霸王蝶将在六月升起
The last monarch will rise in June.
最后一只霸王蝶将在六月升起
The last monarch will rise in June.
水箱的锁是通过稳压电源供电的
Tank's got a regulated power supply that's keeping it locked.
我们得先断开♥发♥电机
We'd have to disconnect the generator first,
-然后再撬开 -少说话多做事
- then pry it open. - So stop talking and do it.
那就像是拔掉病人的
It'll be like pulling the plug
生命维持系统插头
on a patient who's on life support.
我们得在几分钟之内把他救出来
We'd only have a few minutes to get him free.
我不确定能不能做到
I'm not sure we can do it.
只有一种方法能验证行不行
Well, there's only one way to find out.
不 等等
No, wait.
-赶紧把他救出来 -你们都听到了
- We need him out now! - You heard the man.
钻开
Drain that thing.
赶紧打开 该死
Break through it, damn it.
怎么要这么久
What's taking so long?
伙计们 快点 再快点
Guys, move it. Faster!
根本不动
It's not budging!
推
Push it!
他要失去意识了
He's losing consciousness.
醒醒
Come on.
让开 让开 让开
Move, move, move! Move!
氧浓度百分之89
O2 89%.
快给他接上 快点 快点
Let's hook him up, guys. Hurry. Hurry!
不许让他死
Do not lose him.
接好感应器了
Sensors on.
指数降低 87
Stats are dropping. 87...
肾上腺素
Adrenaline.
没有反应 要再来一次吗
No response. Should I go again?
血压和心率在骤降
BP and heart rate are crashing.
没用 他快不行了
It's not working. We're losing him!
心室纤维性颤动
V-fib.
我准备用电击了
I'm gonna shock him.
充电 准备
Charging. Ready.
离手
Clear!
再来
Again.
充电
Charging!
离手
Clear!
摩根博士 看着我
Dr. Morgan, look at me. Hey.
我们是来帮你的
We're here to help you.
你没事了
You're gonna be okay.
请选择一个箱子
说出你的通行短语
请说出你的通行短语
Please speak your pass phrase.
说出你的通行短语
最后一只霸王蝶将在六月出现
The last monarch will rise in June.
亚伯拉罕·肯亚塔来电
不许动
Freeze!
纽约警局 请把手举起来
NYPD. Hands where we can see them.
警探已到达现场
Detective on site.
晚上好 坎贝尔小姐
Good evening, Ms. Campbell.
警探
Detective.
杰米不接电♥话♥也不回电
Jamie's not answering or calling me back.
那飞机还是她的
She still has the plane.
那是去西伯利亚最快的办法
It is the fastest way to Siberia.
我以为你们是一个阵营的
I thought you guys were a team.
十年可以改变很多东西
A lot can change in ten years.
特别是人
Especially people.
杰克逊呢 他能帮我们吗
What about Jackson? Can he help us?
他想找我的时候才会出现
I'm afraid our communication is strictly one-way.
作为罗伯特·奥兹的儿子 他有很多敌人
The son of Robert Oz has many enemies.
我不能暴露他
I cannot expose him.
你研究的这个蛋白质
This protein you're working on.
NR...
Nr...
NLRP2
NLRP2.
你真觉得能帮助人们再怀上孩子吗
Do you really think it'll help people have babies again?
希望如此
I'm hopeful.
但我不知道
But I don't know.
-看着 -你发现什么了吗
- Check it out. - You found something?
对 杰克逊给你发了这个
Yep. And Jackson sent you this.
拿地图
Grab the map.
我觉得这图纸很眼熟
I thought the layout looked familiar.
我在波兰黑狱干过
I worked at a black site in Poland
那里的结构和这个差不多
that shared the same structure.
也就是说飞机库是入口
Which means this hangar is the entrance.
如果米奇被关在东边
If Mitch is being held in the eastern wing
像你的消息说的那样
as your intel suggests,
那我们就要穿过这个飞机库
we need to enter through this hangar,
新混种动物
找到没有标记出来的楼梯
find an unmarked set of stairs,
这个楼梯就直通米奇所在的地方
and this corridor here should lead us right to Mitch.
我们要确保进入
We need to make sure we enter the hangar
北边的飞机库
on the north side here,
这样才能有效避过
where we have the best chance of evading
所有监控
any surveillance cameras.
那是进去的办法
That's how we get in.
现在万事俱备了
We have everything we need now.
我会打电♥话♥给艾玛 问问她能不能陪着艾萨克
I'll call Emma, see if she can stay with Isaac.
如果我们没有杰米的消息 就去机场
If we don't hear from Jamie, we'll head to the airport
租一架飞机
and charter a plane.
艾萨克没事的吧
Is Isaac gonna be okay?
你们都不在他身边
While you guys are gone?
他很坚强
He's a tough kid.
他知道你们之前是做什么的吗
Does he know, you know, what you guys used to do?
知道你们之前是什么人吗
Who you were?
亚伯和我都没有很好的童年
Abe and me, we didn't have the best childhoods.
我们只想给我们的儿子一个正常的童年
I think we just wanted to give our son a normal one.
你们是地球上最后一代人 真不容易
Kind of hard when you're the last generation on Earth.
但也许亚伯的研究会改变这一切
But maybe Abe's research will change all that.
再次谢谢你 达瑞拉
Thanks again, Dariela.
没有你们我不知道怎么做
I really couldn't have done this without you guys.
密歇根大学 安阿伯
达瑞拉
Dariela.
乔纳
Hi, Jonah.
这真是...
Well, this is a...
一个惊喜啊
this is a surprise.
亚伯知道你给我打电♥话♥吗
Does Abe know you're calling?
不知道
No.
但有些研究你需要看看
But I have some research you need to see.
这是私人财产
You know, this is private property.
这是搜查令
And this is a warrant.
我们接到报♥警♥说哥伦布公园旁有人入室盗窃
We've gotten reports of a break-in near Columbus Park.
盗窃了财物
Stolen property.
嫌疑人的描述和你吻合
Suspect matches your description.
市长可能不会苟同
The mayor might disagree.
我那时正在和他在排队上讨论博物馆的
I was just at a party with him discussing the new renovations
翻新事宜
to the museum.
捐赠了一个侧厅 没什么大不了的
Donated a wing. No big deal.
-伙计们 我来 -是 长官
- Guys, I can take it from here. - Yes, sir.
猎鹰
我警告过你了 杰米
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表