剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
格陵兰上空某处
爸爸 我知道现在人都没法生孩子了 但是
Dad, I know people can't have kids anymore, but...
你猜怎么
guess what?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了 我怀孕了
I'm pregnant. I'm pregnant.
我知道你这才刚醒没几天 但是
I know you've only been awake for a couple days, but...
我怀孩子了
I'm bearing child.
怀孩子
Bearing child?
爸爸 我要生孩子了
Dad, I'm having a baby.
你行的
You got this.
那么
So...
我来 总结一下
let me just... recap.
杰克逊躲了起来
Jackson's gone into hiding,
你不知道他在哪
and you have no idea where he is?
我好多年没见到他了
I haven't seen him in years.
洛根 那个真♥相♥和正义的灯塔 做了警♥察♥
And Logan, that beacon of truth and justice, is a cop?
-嗯 -亚伯做了医生
- Yeah. - And Abe's a doctor?
货真价实的医生
Like, a doctor doctor?
你还想分享什么让灵魂震颤的新闻吗
Any soul-rattling news you'd like to share?
现在时机大概不太合适
Now's probably not the best time.
那么没有团队 只有我们
So there's no team, just us
对付一群生长迅速的凶残混种动物
against a rapidly-growing horde of vicious hybrids
而那道围墙根本拦不太住它们
that are barely being contained by a barrier?
对了 还有整个人类都绝育了
Oh, and all of humanity is sterile.
你在水缸里沉睡了十年
You've been in a tank for ten years.
有些事变了
A few things have changed.
看来是的
So it appears.
你写了本书
You wrote a book,
你现在有钱得要命
and you're now absurdly rich.
-我还很有名 -她还很有名
- And I'm famous. - And famous.
怎么 你在她的高级顶层公♥寓♥长大的吗
So, what, you grew up in her fancy penthouse?
直到我去跟爷爷住
Till I went to go live with Grandpa.
爷爷
Grandpa?
我问你件事
Let me ask you something.
你离开泛大♥陆♥
When you were leaving Pangaea,
而我被尖背野狼啃死的时候
and I was getting gored to death by razorbacks,
亚伯有没有向你转达一条信息
did Abe perchance relay a message to you?
-照顾克莱曼 -没错
- To look after Clem. - That's right.
照顾克莱曼 这件事
To look after Clem, which is something
因为我牺牲性命去拯救世界了 所以无法做到
I couldn't have done on account of me dying to save the world.
这你清楚的
You know, that old chestnut.
你是最该知道
You, of all people, should know
爷爷绝对是
that Grandpa is quite literally
这世上我最不希望来抚养她的人了
the last person on earth I would want raising her.
爷爷来参加了她的14岁生日派对
Well, Grandpa came to her 14th birthday party,
第二天 我就被传唤了
and the next day, I was served with a summons.
他想要监护权 而我又不是血亲
He was seeking custody, and seeing as I'm not a blood relative,
所以我也没什么办法
there wasn't a whole lot I could do.
好吧 知道吗
Well. You know what?
把我放回水缸里好了
Just put me back in the tank.
回水缸
Back in the tank.
回水缸 回水缸
Back in the... back in the... Back... back... back...
-爸爸 -回水缸
- Dad? - Back in the...
-米奇 -回水缸
- Mitch? - Back in the...
爸爸
Dad?
回水缸
Back in the tank.
回水缸
Back in the tank...
密歇根州 安阿伯市
达瑞拉
Dariela?
-乔纳 -他们带走了艾萨克 是吧
- Jonah? - They took Isaac, didn't they?
亚伯拉罕呢 他在吗
Where's Abraham? Is he here?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
这都怪我 我觉得
This is my fault. I thought
亚伯拉罕的研究是个天大的突破
Abraham's research was a true breakthrough,
可以帮助雷登
and could help Reiden with a...
等等 乔纳 你把他的研究给了雷登
W-w-wait, Jonah. You sent his research to Reiden?
你觉得他们是因为这个才抓走了孩子们吗
You think that's why they took the kids?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我
Wh... I...
不是你想的那样
Th-This is not what you think.
你来干什么 乔纳
What are you doing here, Jonah?
别逼我再问你第三遍了
Don't you make me ask you a third time.
听着 我是来帮你的
Look, I came here to help you.
好吗
Okay?
亚伯
Abe?
-亚伯 -你居然敢跑到我家来
- Abe! - You have the nerve to come to my home
偏偏在今天
on this day of all days?!
来帮忙
To help?!
我怎么会需要
What kind of help could I want
跟我妻子上♥床♥的人帮忙
from the man who slept with my wife?!
-亚伯拉罕 住手 -我们说好的
- Abraham, stop it! - We had an agreement.
你再不见他
That you would never see him again.
他是为艾萨克来的 放开他
He's here about Isaac! Let him go!
我不知道
I had no idea
雷登会怎么处理你的研究
what Reiden would do with your research--
他们会因此而绑♥架♥孩子
that they would take children because of what it contained.
雷登怎么拿到我的研究的
How did Reiden get their hands on my research?
我以为能帮助我们 亚伯
I thought it would help us, Abe.
所以我给他了
So I gave it to him.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
然后我又给了雷登
And I gave it to Reiden.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不是中风 但是跟大脑有关
This isn't a stroke, but it is brain-related.
我现在可以说话
I can talk for now,
但我们得快点行动
but we've got to move quickly,
因为大脑就像弹球机
because the brain works like a pinball machine.
一个区域受了刺♥激♥ 会影响其他区域
If one area gets stimulated, if affects another.
蓝色 这些是红的 对吧
Blue, and those are red, right?
我们得给你找家医院
We need to get you to a hospital.
你可以回答我的问题吗 红色的
Can you just answer my question, please? Red,
-蓝色的 对吗 -对
- and blue, yes? - Yes.
我觉得我大脑的语言区上有压力
I think there's pressure on the speech center of my brain,
我得知道导致压力的原因
and I've got to find out what's causing it.
-我们得进去看看 -什么意思 进去看看
- We got to get in there. - What do you mean, "Get in there"?
就是 进去看看
I mean... get in there.
我们来吧
Let's do it.
你真要用那个做脑部手术吗
Are you really gonna perform brain surgery with that?
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
我们就需要这个
That is exactly what we need.
你来做什么
Why are you here?
想平复良心的不安吗
To absolve yourself for this?
-让我帮你把艾萨克救回来 -怎么做
- Let me help you get Isaac back. - How?
告诉我他的社保号♥和生日
Give me his Social Security number and his date of birth.
我有亲戚在雷登工作
My cousin works for Reiden.
她或许能找到他
She may be able to track him down,
救他出来
get him out.
我们会发到你手♥机♥上
We'll send it to your phone.
我再打给你们 等我有消息了的
I'll call you, soon as I know something.
我觉得像是要死了
I feel like I could die.
我活该
I deserve to.
你的手臂还好吗
Is your arm okay?
我们肯定能做点什么的
There has to be something we can do.
或许你可以去找雷登谈谈
Maybe you could talk to Reiden.
说什么
And say what?
如果我有能拿给他们看的
If I had something useful to show them, then...
那个新混种动物样本
That new hybrid sample.
那晚 你说它是解决不育的关键
The other night, you said it was the key to solving sterility.
样本没了
The sample's gone.
除非
Unless...
别生疏 朋友
是为了我寄去的样本吗
Is this about the sample I sent?
怎么了
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表