剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
山姆也在泛大♥陆♥
Sam was on Pangaea?
山姆那天失去了双亲
Sam lost both his parents that day.
就因为你
Thanks to you.
牧羊人把我们留在K区等死
The Shepherds left us in Section K to die.
混种动物也在 那是他们的错误
With the hybrids, their mistakes.
-我没 -它们不是错误
- I did not... - They weren't mistakes.
我们父亲创造了混种动物
Our father created the hybrids.
他也知道自己错了
And he knew that he was wrong!
否则他为什么要把他们关起来
Why else would he have locked them away
关在泛大♥陆♥一个被人遗忘的角落
in a forgotten corner of Pangaea?
他把它们单独放养是希望它们茁壮成长
He separated them because he wanted them to thrive.
那是他的遗产
That was his legacy.
我传承了他
And I carried it on.
我完善了它们
I perfected them.
这不是罗伯特·奥兹的遗产 艾比盖尔
This is not Robert Oz's legacy, Abigail.
他不会希望这一切的
He wouldn't have wanted any of this.
一个动物被怪物威胁的世界
A world where animals are-are-are threatened by monsters.
他们不是怪物
They're not monsters.
他不想要混种动物
He didn't want the hybrids.
他抛弃了它们
He abandoned them.
因为他控制不了它们
Because he couldn't control them.
但你能
But you can.
为什么
Why?
你跟他们有他没有的联♥系♥
You have a connection to them that he never did.
你可以跟它们说话
You can speak to them.
就像我能跟动物说话
Like I can speak to the animals.
他们都有的DNA
The common DNA they all share...
你也有
You share it, too.
现在你知道父亲最大的秘密了
And now you know our father's greatest secret.
他没跟任何人说
The one he shared with no one.
连我也没有
Not even me.
你是我们治愈不育所需的
You're the last piece that we need
最后一环
to cure sterility.
你是个混种动物
You're a hybrid.
首尔
我说过要清空这一区了
I said that I need this block cleared.
马上撤离所有非必要人员
All nonessential personnel out of here now.
拜托给我好消息
Please tell me some good news.
这里就像圣诞节
It's like Christmas over here.
酶起效了
The enzyme worked?
对巢穴孢子的致命性达99%
99% effectiveness against the nest spores.
我们这就把化学包送去给你
We'll be sending a chemical package your way.
应该足够了 考虑到我们目前见识到的
Should be more than enough, given the size and density
巢穴的大小和密度
of the nests that we have seen so far.
各位
Hey, guys.
把那个放这儿
Just go ahead and put that here.
格林奇给我们圣诞礼物了
Grinch is sending us a present.
格林奇 我的队员什么时候喊我格林奇了
Grinch? Since when did my team start calling me Grinch?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你有没有空
Hey, did you get a chance
看下我拿来的那份人事档案
to review that personnel jacket that I pulled?
你负责好首尔的事
You take care of Seoul.
我会解决的
I'll handle this.
收到
Copy that.
合成就绪
合成完毕
好了
Okay.
应该可以了
That ought to do it.
能行吗
Is it going to work?
可以的
It'll work.
这个东西是专门为了
This thing was specifically designed
跟踪和保护
for tracking and maintenance
生物驱动原始测试对象而设计的
of the original bio-drive test subjects.
我来行吗
Shall I do the honors?
哥本哈根
哥本哈根
Copenhagen.
我们五分钟后出发
We'll be wheels up in five.
哥本哈根
这都是什么
What is all this?
这是杰克逊和他的团队计划的东西
This is what Jackson and his team have been planning.
他们在世界各地设置了混种动物巢穴
They've set up hybrid nests around the world
准备用一系列信标激活
that they're going to activate with a series of beacons.
他们想让全世界都布满混种动物
They're trying to spread the hybrids across the globe.
K区的混种动物吗
The hybrids from Section K?
那会导致地球文明的终结的
That would mean the end of civilization.
溶液已经准备好了
The solution is ready.
坐下 山姆
Sit down, Sam.
邓肯渗透进了杰克逊的团队
Duncan infiltrated Jackson and his team.
他带回来了可以帮我们解救
He came back with intel that can help us save both Clem
克莱曼和你的孩子的情报
and your baby.
她们怎么了
What's wrong with them?
他们说她和孩子
They believe she and the baby
血液相容性有问题
have a blood incompatibility...
可能会威胁到孩子的生命
...that is threatening the life of your son.
他得了很罕见的血液病
He has a rare blood disorder.
他们不知道如何治疗
And they don't know how to fix it.
但是我们知道
But we do.
他们在找孩子的父亲
They've been looking for the baby's father
进行一次输血
to perform a blood transfusion.
我们计划是把这个注入你的血液中
Our plan is to introduce this into your bloodstream.
这样他们输血时
So when they do the transfusion,
就可以改变血液不相容的状况了
it will correct the blood incompatibility.
而且能救下来十年来第一个新生儿
And save the first baby born in a decade.
我不需要这么多解释
I don't need to hear any more.
如果这样能救克莱曼和孩子
If that stuff is gonna save Clem and my son,
那就这么做吧
just do it.
追踪器接近提醒
这是我在他们飞机上留的追踪器
It's the tracker I left on their plane.
他们朝我们这边来了
They're headed our way.
他们怎么找到我们的
How did they find us?
这无所谓
It doesn't matter.
我们会准备好的
We'll be ready for them.
快动手吧
Let's do this.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你是谁 -你又是谁
- Who are you?! - Who are you?
我叫山姆·帕克
My name is Sam Parker.
求你救我出去
Please, you have to help get me out of here.
山姆·帕克
Sam Parker?
克莱曼·路易斯的那位山姆·帕克
Clem Lewis' Sam Parker?
克莱曼
Clem?
你认识克莱曼婷吗 她也在这吗
You know Clementine? Is she here?
这里还有别人吗
Is there anyone else in the facility?
还有 还有把我抓进来的那个疯女人
Uh, just the, uh, the crazy lady who grabbed me.
她好像叫艾比盖尔
I think her name is Abigail.
还有别人吗
Was anyone with her?
好像还有一个
Some other guy.
我得把他带到飞机上
I need to take him to the plane.
克莱曼婷和我们在一起
Clementine is with us.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help.
出了什么事吗
What's wrong?
我在路上跟你解释
I'll explain on the way.
你跟他一起...
Are you sure you're going to be okay with...
没问题的
Yeah, we'll be fine.
那我们走吧
Let's go.
杰克逊
Jackson.
是山姆 他们上钩了
It's Sam. They took the bait.
我们该拿他怎么办
What shall I do with him?
我们还需要他
We still need him.
我们需要激活信标
And we need to activate the beacons.
我先过去
I'll go.
你拖延他们
You stall them.
请小心你枪管的方向
Watch where you're pointing that thing, please.
-抱歉 -不要开小差
- Sorry. - Hey, focus.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表