剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
I said shut up.
他不知道你父亲出了什么事
He doesn't know what happened to your father,
但他会帮我们找到他
but he is going to help us find him.
这张卫星图是昨天在西伯利亚拍到的
This photo was taken yesterday, in Siberia.
这是一个被遗弃的牧羊人基地
An abandoned Shepherd compound.
等等 牧羊人 杰米 你怎么找到...
Wait, Shepherds-- Jamie, how did you find...
这是今天拍到的
This was taken today.
告诉我什么地方变了
Tell me what's changed.
好吧 好吧 好吧
Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay.
求你了
Please.
是个机库
It's a hangar.
那是机库打开的门投射的影子
And that's the shadow from the open hangar door.
说明已经有人在那里了
It means someone's there already.
但我爸爸
But my dad.
如果是牧羊人 而不是国际动物防御组织
If it's Shepherds and not the IADG...
那我们得做好准备
Then we have to be ready for them.
你好
Hello.
我是莉安·杜考夫尼
My name is Leanne Ducovny.
我是雷登国际的首席执行官
I'm chief executive officer of Reiden Global.
首先我要对观赏这支影片的人
And let me start by saying thank you
说声谢谢
for taking the time to watch this video.
我很高兴
Now, I'm excited
因为雷登国际已经有了重大突破
because Reiden Global has made a breakthrough
我们相信 在你们的帮助下
that we believe, with your help,
这项突破能终止不育
will put an end to the sterility pandemic.
能快点吗 亚伯
You want to hurry it up, Abe?
这样应该能屏蔽信♥号♥♥了
This should block the signal.
像法拉第屏蔽一样
Like a Faraday cage.
我们现在能走了吗
Can we go now?
如果有用的话
If this works.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
艾萨克 来
Isaac, come on.
我们得快点
We have to hurry.
走走走
Go. Go, go, go, go.
你现在加入牧羊人了
You're working with the Shepherds now?
为了救你 我只能
Teaming up with them was the only chance I had
和他们联手
at getting you back.
我是逼不得已
I did what I had to.
他们为什么带你过来
Why would they bring you along?
他们知道你不会信任他们
They knew that you would never trust them.
他们需要找一个你熟悉的人
They needed a familiar face.
你知道些什么
You know something.
关于蓝色迁移的事
About Blue Diaspora.
他们会不惜一切代价从你口中获取这个信息
And they will do whatever it takes to get it out of you.
是安全系统
That's the security system.
不明飞行器马上将要降落
Unknown aircraft coming on its final approach.
他们是来找米奇的
They're coming for Mitch.
-赶紧去解决了 -是 长官
- Well, go take care of it! - Yes, sir.
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go.
我不知道怎么回事 但看上去好像是
I don't know what that is, but this seems like
离开这里的好机会
a good time to get out of here.
-我们走 -好
- Let's go. - All right.
你怎么会变成了警♥察♥
How are you a cop?
好几年不见了...
It's been years...
迪伦
Dylan.
很多事都会变
A lot can change.
泰莎看上去还不错
Tessa seems nice.
你要是敢跟她透露我的任何事
You so much as breathe a word to her about me,
-我发誓我 -放松 放松
- I swear I will... - Easy, easy, easy.
如果你想自称迪伦
If you want to call yourself Dylan
在荒原逞英雄
and play hero in the badlands,
随便你 好吗
be my guest, okay?
我没兴趣改变你的生活
I'm not here to change that.
但我知道对所爱之人说谎
But as somebody who knows a thing or two
后果会怎样
about lying to the person that you love,
所以我觉得你越快坦白越好
the sooner that you come clean, the better.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
谢谢
Thank you.
迪伦在说他拥有你真的很幸运
Dylan was just saying how lucky he is to have you.
真的吗
Is that so?
你走了这么远就是来听爱情故事的吗
You came an awful long way to hear about our love life.
我跟你们的目标一样
Look, I want what you want.
找到那个炸掉我的警局和你的营地的人
To find the person who bombed my precinct and your camp.
你要找的女人三十多岁
The woman you're looking for is mid to late 30s.
棕色头发 深色皮肤 身高170左右
Brown hair, dark skin, about five-seven.
-你见过她吗 -就看到了一眼
- You've seen her? - Just for a second.
我们跟踪她并发现了她的车 但线索断了
We tracked her and found her truck, but it was a dead end.
她留下了这个
She left this behind.
你们见过别的东西上有这个符号♥吗
Have you found anything else with this symbol on it?
-没有 -好吧 我要看看你发现这个的地方
- No. - Okay. I'm gonna need to see where you found this.
-如果我们现在就走 -我们不和你一起
- If we leave right now... - There is no "We,"
警探
Detective, okay?
如果你不介意的话
So if you don't mind,
我得去营地了 很多人需要帮助呢
I have people back at camp that need my help.
我不知道你们之间发生了什么
Look, I don't know what the deal is with you two,
但好像有点复杂
but it sounds complicated.
迪伦可能是我认识的最单纯的人了
And Dylan's probably the most uncomplicated guy I know.
你
Well, you just...
你了解的迪伦可能和我了解的不太一样
you don't know Dylan the way that I do.
我们已经上了飞机
We've boarded the plane.
前进
Moving in.
门萨
Mansdale?
快跑
Run.
这样不行啊 你都站不起来
This isn't going to work; you can barely stand.
我们得试试
We have to try.
你们想跑吗
Oh, is that right?
-求你了 我们只是 -闭嘴
- Please. We were just... - Shut up!
你给我坐下
You... sit down.
不
No.
-我说了坐 坐下 -不
- I said sit... down. - No.
他什么都不知道
He doesn't know any-- ah!
也许他只是需要一点激励
Well, maybe he just needs a little motivation.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
拿着这个
Hold this.
给爸爸一点空间 过来
Let's give Daddy some space. Come on.
有两只在外面 就在
There's two outside by the...
艾萨克 别动
Isaac, don't move.
所有人都别动
Everyone stand still.
它为什么不袭击我们
Why isn't it attacking?
它在找胚胎
It's looking for the egg.
那就给它
Thenet's give it to him.
它非常重要
It's too important.
如果我们不能活着离开 胚胎也没意义了
It won't matter if we don't make it out of here alive.
-爸爸 爸爸 -亚伯 亚伯
- Daddy! Daddy! - Abe! Abe!
爸爸
Daddy!
爸爸 你没事吧
Daddy, are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事 艾萨克
I'm okay, Isaac.
腿一直抬高别动
Keep your leg elevated.
还好吗 放松点
All right? Just take it easy.
有人找你
Someone's calling for you.
帮帮那个人
Help with that one.
我是迪伦
This is Dylan.
迪伦
Dylan.
我倒是觉得更应该叫你杰克逊
You look more like a Jackson to me.
你是谁
Who is this?
是我啊 杰克逊
It's me, Jackson.
你 你的狮子们
You, your lions
还有你那可爱的小女朋友
and that adorable little girlfriend of yours
都在追捕过我
have been chasing after me.
你拿了我的东西
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表