剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
你还不是警♥察♥呢
Well, you're not a cop.
请让我跟委托人单独说话
So, I'd like to be alone with my client.
请吧
Go for it.
告诉我实话
Just tell me the truth.
你没杀那女人吧
You didn't really kill this woman, right?
墨西哥 尤卡坦
这是求救信♥号♥♥的发出地
This is where the SOS signal originated.
有人吗 有人在吗
Hello? Anyone here?
好啊 把尖背野狼喊过来
That's good, call the razorbacks to our position.
有人吗
Hello?
-杰克逊 -泰莎
- Jackson. - Tessa.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我们听到了你的求救信♥号♥♥
We heard your distress call.
这些是我的朋友 亚伯拉罕和达瑞拉·肯亚塔
These are my friends, Abraham and Dariela Kenyatta.
这是泰莎
Guys, this is Tessa.
-认识你很高兴 -我们听说了你不少事
- Pleasure to meet you. - We've heard a lot about you.
我以为你留在了波特兰
I assumed that you were staying behind in Portland.
营地被关闭了
They closed the camp.
我们听说这里有人需要撤离
We got word people needed an evac here.
我在进行最后搜索 车突然熄火了
I was doing a final sweep till my truck died.
那是散热管
That's your radiator hose.
我们可以把它拔♥出♥来♥ 重灌水
We can plug it up and refill it.
我们听说这里早就被混种动物占领了
We heard this place had been overrun by hybrids years ago.
这地区是的 这座镇上不是的
The area, yes; the town, no.
村民说他们已经多年没见到混种动物了
The villagers say they haven't seen a hybrid in years.
没有尖背野狼
No razorbacks?
没有尖背野狼 没有愤怒犀牛 什么都没有
No razorbacks, no angry rhinos. Nothing.
他们说 镇上有个女巫
They claim there's a witch in town
一直让混种动物无法靠近
who's kept the hybrids away.
这个女巫
Okay, this witch.
她跟其他人一起疏散了吗
Did she evacuate with the others?
没有 她不肯走
No, she's refusing to leave.
那我想跟她谈谈
Well, then I think I'd like to talk to her.
我想劝她走
I'd like to talk her into leaving.
再跟我的队伍汇合
And loop back with my team.
我觉得这不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
火山不稳定
The volcano's unstable,
这里很快就会一片火海
it won't be long before this area is toast.
如果这女人真有办法驱散混种动物
Look, if this woman really can keep the hybrids away,
那或许她能帮我们阻止艾比盖尔
then maybe there's a way she can help us stop Abigail.
值得一试
It's worth a chance.
让飞机兜圈子 别沾上火山灰
Circle the plane, keep it out of the ash,
我10分钟后无线电联络
I'll radio in ten minutes.
我们去找你的女巫
Let's go find your witch.
我知道莉安就是猎鹰
I know that Leanne was The Falcon,
你在追杀的那个牧羊人
the Shepherd you've been hunting.
但你 杀了她吗
But what, you... you killed her?
问题是 她想杀我好多年了
Here's the thing, she's been trying to kill me for years.
但今天之前 你都不知道她是谁
But until today, you didn't even know who she was.
门萨能够查看她在追杀我的文件
Mansdale has access to the files that prove she was after me.
你得带他过来
You have to get him here.
门萨 他跑了
Mansdale. He escaped...
藏在了你的野马里
...hid in your Mustang,
而智囊团把灯塔放在了野马里
and the brain trust put the beacon in the Mustang,
然后把野马丢进了火山
and the Mustang into the volcano.
当然了
Of course they did.
好吧 那我们得自己拿到文件了
Okay, so we just have to get the files ourselves.
我们可以从雷登国际拿到它 作为调查的证据
We can get them from Reiden Global as evidence in the investigation.
杰米 这太傻了
Jamie, this is stupid.
得了 你需要个真律师
Come on, you need a, a real lawyer.
不 我需要个我能信任的人
No, I need someone I can trust.
了解我的人
Someone who knows me.
克莱曼 是爸爸
Hey, Clem, it's your dad.
杰克逊告诉我你还在纽约
Jackson tells me you're still in New York.
我也是
So am I.
而且我还成律师了
And apparently I'm a lawyer now.
说来话长 总之
Long story. Anyway,
我知道你是个大人了 但是
I know you're an adult and everything, but...
如果你再不联♥系♥我
if I don't hear from you soon,
我会开始想象你被绑着放在哪辆车的后备箱里
I'm gonna start picturing you tied up in the back of a van someplace,
打个电♥话♥ 求你
so give me a call, please.
好吗
Okay?
你看上去不错
You look well.
闲聊 真的
Small talk, really?
这就是你的计划
That's your plan?
上次我道歉时
Well, the last time I apologized,
被扇了一耳光
I got slapped in the face,
我不知道再道一次歉结果会如何
so I wasn't sure how a second apology would go over.
不会很好
Not well.
你在波特兰解释了自己的行为
You explained yourself in Portland.
老实说 我能理解
And to be honest, I get it.
我能理解你为什么撒谎 为什么隐瞒
I get why you lied and hid from the truth.
其实 我也是在隐藏
In a way, I was hiding, too.
躲什么
From what?
自从我还小
Ever since I was a little girl,
我就一直梦想着成为母亲
all I dreamed about was being a mother.
我想生一堆小孩
I wanted a whole litter of babies.
我想爱他们
I wanted to love them.
抱他们
And hold them.
帮助他们长大
Help them grow up.
我知道这听上去简单 传统
I know it sounds simple and old-fashioned,
但 那是我注定的角色
but it's what I was meant to be.
可你父亲投下TX毒气后
But when your father dropped the TX-gas,
我的梦想破碎了
I knew my dream was over.
所以我努力想忘记它
So I tried to forget it.
我搬去波特兰 想以别的方式帮助他人
I moved to Portland, I tried to help people in other ways,
但那不够
but it wasn't enough.
想着我梦想中的家庭
Thinking about that family that I dreamed about,
我将永远不得的家庭
that... I'll never get to have,
每天都让我心痛
it hurts every day.
我曾经有个家庭
I had a family once.
有妻有儿
A wife and a son.
我才19
I was 19.
我们在内罗毕旅行
We were day-tripping to Nairobi,
我们开了一天的车
and we had been driving all day,
我渴了 就在一个加油站停了车
and I was thirsty, so we stopped at a gas station.
我记得我在里面待了太久
And I remember taking too long inside, you know,
我在决定是该买♥♥咖啡还是买♥♥茶
I was trying to decide between coffee and tea.
然后我听到
And then I heard it.
就像炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥
It's like a bomb went off.
一辆卡车失控 撞上了一个油泵
A truck lost control, slammed into one of the pumps.
他叫康纳
His name was Connor.
他才六个月大
He was six months old.
杰克逊 你从没说过
Jackson, I... you didn't tell me.
除了我的家人没人知道 泰莎
No one outside my family knew, Tessa.
现在活着的人里只有亚伯知道
Abe's the only one alive who knows.
我努力忘记 继续生活 但你是对的
Tried to forget, I tried to move on with my life, but you're right,
每天都心痛
it hurts every single day.
泰莎
Now, Tessa,
我知道如果我们能阻止艾比盖尔
I know that if we can stop Abigail,
我确定
I know
我们就能想办法逆转TX毒气的效力
that we can find a way to reverse the TX-gas.
我已经接受我无法复活我的家人这一现实
I've come to terms that I can never bring my family back.
但我不会放弃你的
But I'm not gonna give up on yours.
我保证
I promise you that.
杰克逊和泰莎不会有事吧
Sure Jackson and Tessa will be okay?
我觉得他们需要点独处时间
Well, I think they needed some time alone.
或许这个女巫真知道点
And perhaps this witch really does know something
关于混种动物或艾比盖尔的事
about the hybrids or Abigail.
妈妈 是你吗
Mom, is that you?
艾萨克 宝贝 我们在
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表