剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
但我得试试看
But I got to try.
那我和你去
Then I'm coming with you.
我还能怎么办
What can I say?
我一向喜欢挑战不可能
I've always been a sucker for an impossible challenge.
临别宣言
Famous last words.
你们只有20分钟
You boys have exactly 20 minutes.
那个化学包所能抑制孢子的时间
That chem-pack won't suppress the spores
只有这么长了
for any longer than that.
艾比盖尔稳定下来了 亚伯会救下她的
Abigail is stable. Abe is going to save her.
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?
你之前这样背叛过朋友吗
Have you ever worked against your friends like this?
我只是为了大局不得不这么做
I am making a tough call for the greater good.
我几乎完全以任务为上
I am almost completely task-oriented.
道德不在我考虑范围内
Morality is not an issue.
你好的一面与坏的一面抗争 逼迫你
Your good side battles your bad, which forces you
不得不作出坏的决定
into making bad decisions that you have to live with.
我不用一个机器人教我道理
I don't need a psych eval from a robot.
你赢了
You've won.
艾比盖尔已经死了
Abigail's already dead.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
他以为他给她注射的是杜♥冷♥丁♥
He just injected her with what he thought was meperidine.
但实际上是足以致死的肾上腺素
But it was actually a lethal dose of epinephrine.
亚伯会觉得是自己杀了她的
Abe's gonna think he killed her.
那样的话会有麻烦吗
Is that a problem?
米奇 我需要你下来
Mitch? I need you down here.
如果需要的话
If that's what it takes.
米奇 她要不行了
Mitch, she's crashing!
这个化学包理论上可以帮你
That chem-pack should make it safe for you to handle
安全处理混种动物的卵
the hybrid eggs and extract the spinal fluid
还可以在不破坏孢子的情况下提取脑脊液
without setting off the spores.
重点是"理论上"
Emphasis on "Should."
只有一个办法能搞清楚
Only one way to find out.
一个搞定 还有十六分钟
One down, 16 minutes left.
各位 快点
Come on, guys, pick up the pace.
我们得分开行动
We need to split up.
好吧
All right.
亚伯 你做了什么
Abe, what did you do?
我给她注射了杜♥冷♥丁♥ 她心脏停跳了
I injected her with meperidine. Her heart stopped.
我们得做心肺复苏
We have to perform CPR.
拿那个呼吸器
Get the respirator bag.
好的
Okay.
我要开始按压了
I'm going to start compressions.
好
Okay.
继续 继续啊
Go, go, go.
拜托
Come on, come on.
拜托 别死在我手上啊
Come on, don't die on me!
-亚伯 -不不不
- Abe... - No, no, no, no.
-我们还需要 -亚伯
- We just need to, we just need... - Abe.
不 等等
No, wait, wait.
亚伯
Abe.
已经没救了
It's over.
我们尽力了
We did everything we could.
东京 停电
先生 东京刚刚停电了
Sir, a blackout just happened in Tokyo.
在城市南部一座大楼里
There's major electrical activity
有明显的电力活动
coming from a single building south of the city.
那是唯一有电的地方
It's the only one that has power.
给我看看图像
Give me sat imagery.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
电力异常
你那边怎么样了
How's it going over there?
刚从一头尖背野狼身上提取了脑脊液
Just got fluid from a razorback.
已经开始解决蛇这边了 你呢
Already got the snake thing. You?
从猛犸犀牛和长触角的那东西上
I extracted fluid from the woolly rhino
提取了脑脊液
and the tentacle thing.
我们还需要类人猿混种动物的
So we still need the ape hybrid.
就像奥本狄格思那样的
Like Abendegos.
我们还有五分钟
Look, we got about five minutes left.
但还没查看到东南区域
And we still haven't checked the southeast quadrant.
我们到那边碰头吧
Why don't you meet me there?
杰克逊 亚伯找你
Jackson, I have Abe on the line for you.
他说是很重要的事
He says it's important.
达瑞拉 现在真的不行
Dariela, now is really not a great time.
哥们
Rafiki...
恐怕我这边是坏消息
I'm afraid I have bad news.
是艾比盖尔
It's Abigail.
她死了
We lost her.
好吧
Yeah.
你们尽力了 对吧
I'm sure you did everything you could, huh?
在大显示屏上放一下
Get it up on the big monitor.
这个刚出现在东京
This just appeared in Tokyo.
你觉得是什么东西
Do you know what it is?
我觉得是信标
I think it's a beacon.
我以为那是用来把混种动物引过去的
I thought they were designed to draw hybrids to them.
没错
They are.
但看那些卵
But look at the eggs.
它们现在要
They've been on the verge of hatching...
孵化了
until now.
我觉得那是能唤醒它们的东西
I think this might be their wake-up call.
杰克逊
Jackson?
罗根 我要你们放下所有东西赶快出来
Logan, I need you to drop everything and get out now.
说什么 我们就快结束了
Say what? We're almost done.
不 结束了
No, you are done.
卵正在孵化
The eggs are hatching.
赶紧离开
Get out now!
我们设置的密♥码♥不是真的吧
The combination we set wasn't real, was it?
对
No.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
其实是易如反掌
It was easy as pie.
别动
Don't move.
语♥音♥激活
Voice activation.
最简单的解释通常都是正确的
The simplest explanation is usually the right one.
离保险箱远点 不然我就割破他的喉咙
Back away from the safe or I will slice his throat.
快点
Hurry up!
那一区有多少平民 我需要风险评估
How many civilians are in the area? I need a threat assessment.
马上去做
I'm on it.
亚伯 我们认为东京的信标激活了
Abe, we think a beacon in Tokyo went off
韩国的一个巢穴正在孵化
and a nest in Korea is hatching.
杰克逊和洛根正在那个巢穴里
Jackson is in that nest with Logan.
我知道 我正在想办法疏散他们
I know, I'm working on evacuating them now.
-怎么会这样 -我不知道
- How did this happen? - I'm not sure.
艾比盖尔没有启动她的信标
Abigail didn't activate her beacons.
-有东西将其启动了 -她死了 达瑞拉
- Well, something did. - She's dead, Dariela.
天呐
My God.
这是什么
What is that?
什么 亚伯 告诉我
What? Abe, talk to me.
她的皮肤表面下有东西
There's something underneath the surface of her skin.
-亚伯 -机械之类的东西
- Abe. - Something mechanical.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
来看看
Take a look.
你觉得这东西的作用是什么
What do you think that does?
日本的一个信标刚刚激活
A beacon was just activated in Japan.
我想这也许就是原因
I think this might be the cause.
好
Okay.
这
This...
我们给她手术的时候 这东西没启动
wasn't on when we opened her up.
肯定是她心跳停止时启动的
It must have activated when her heart stopped.
就像是"死亡开关"
Like a "Deadman's switch."
我们要把它拿出来
We need to get it out.
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表