剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表
那会杀死千百万人
That'll kill hundreds of thousands of people.
别让他鲁莽行事
Don't let him do anything.
我们马上就到
We'll be there soon.
山姆的扩散器是最好的选择了
Sam's diffuser is our best chance.
那谁来开车呢 你吗
Okay. Who's gonna drive? You?
我来
I will.
你来建 我来开
You build it, I'll drive it.
-我也去 -山姆 别
- I'm going, too. - Sam, come on.
最重要的是你和宝宝安全
All that matters is getting you and the baby to safety.
好的 英雄
All right, hero.
你做完了这个 我可能会考虑下
You pull this off, I might consider
让你喊我爸爸
letting you call me Dad.
真的吗
For real?
并不会
Oh, no.
你拿着什么呢
What do you got there?
带了便携酒壶吗
Taking a portable?
考虑到一时半会儿我们还回不来
Figure we might not be back for a while.
把好东西留下来挺可惜的
Seemed a shame to leave any of the good stuff behind.
有意思 自动武器在面前你都不带眨眼的
Funny, automatic weapons you don't even blink at,
但新生儿你却...
but a newborn baby...
你又来说宝宝的事吗
Really? Again with the baby?
不是什么大事啊
This is not a big deal.
可是你让这事看起来很严重
Except for you're kind of making it one.
是你吧
I think that might be you.
你为什么不抱孩子
Why won't you hold the baby?
因为你说得对
Because you're right.
我知道我是对的 再说具体点呢
I know I'm right. Want to be more specific?
我就是黑暗本身
I'm the darkness.
我
I...
我以为我
I thought that I was...
做的是正确的事 追捕那些牧羊人
doing the right thing, hunting the Shepherds,
折磨门萨
torturing Mansdale,
让你继续做邓肯 但是
keeping you Duncan, but...
渐渐地 我失去了
somewhere along the way, I lost the ability
分辨是非曲直的能力
to tell the difference.
那个孩子是纯洁无瑕的
And that baby is perfect and innocent.
我不能接近他 污染他
And I shouldn't be anywhere near it.
有人吗
Anybody in there?
达瑞拉
Dariela?
好了
All right.
菜品都齐了
This is the full menu.
好极了
Perfect.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
I'm fine.
你确定吗
You sure?
我很好 只是要坐一下
I'm fine. I just need to sit down for a bit.
我听说这里有平民需要营救
I heard there were some civilians in need of a rescue.
你们来了
You made it.
这里就是帅哥的聚集地吗
This is where all the cute guys are hanging out?
看到你太高兴了
You are a sight for sore eyes.
你很漂亮
You look beautiful.
你糟透了
And you look horrible.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你抽中了下下签
You drew the short straw
要开着沙滩车去当混种动物的诱饵吗
for driving the ATV as hybrid bait? Hmm?
不 是我自愿的
No. I volunteered.
无论你叫什么名字
No matter what name you're using,
你总是要当英雄
you always got to play hero.
你怎么样
How you doing?
好多了
Better.
现在你和达瑞拉都来了
Now that you and Dariela are here.
你要抱抱他吗
Do you want to hold him?
可以吗
Can I?
可以
Yeah.
来
Here you go.
小宝贝
Hey, buddy.
再来几个器官就行了
A few more organs and we'll be set.
把这东西密封好 然后等我们准备好
We seal this thing up, then when we're ready,
捅破一个小洞 等气味接触到空气
poke a small hole, and when the scent hits the air,
我们就是混种动物吹笛手了
we'll be the hybrid Pied Piper.
你还真了解混种动物
You sure know your hybrids.
我爸教了我很多
My dad taught me a lot.
在他死之前
Before he died.
离开泛大♥陆♥的每一天
Every day since I left Pangaea,
我一心只想要找到你
all I thought about was tracking you down.
让你为我父母的死付出代价
And making you pay for the death of my parents.
我计划好了找到你的那一天
I had a plan for the day I found you.
我清楚知道我要说什么
I knew exactly what I was gonna say,
清楚知道我要做什么
exactly what I was going to do.
但是克莱曼
But what I didn't plan for...
却在我的计划之外
was Clem.
抱着我儿子
Holding my son...
一切都变了 我完全没意料到
it changes things, in ways I didn't expect.
我不知道是否能解释清楚
I'm not sure if I can explain it.
不必解释
You don't have to.
可以开始了吗
Good to go?
我只是要去道别
I just got to say my good-byes.
给
Here it is.
这就是死亡开关吗
That's the dead man's switch, huh?
也不怎么厉害嘛
Not very impressive, is it?
我们是不是该改个名字
You think maybe we should rename it?
因为开关并不在人身上
Since, you know, it didn't come from a man,
而且你妹妹也没死
and also your sister's not dead.
你爱叫什么都行
Look, call it whatever you want, okay?
但是你说得对
But you're right.
她还没死
She's still out there.
首先我们用这个来停止信标
So first we use this to stop the beacons,
然后找到她
and then we find her.
我知道你肯定很难受
I know this is tough for you,
但我们现在必须面对现实
but we got to get real here.
没错 艾比盖尔是你妹妹 但她也许
Yes, Abigail's your sister, but she also just might be
是天启四骑士的其中三人
three of the four horsemen of the apocalypse.
我知道她是什么 米奇
I know what she is, Mitch.
我不需要你告诉该做什么
I don't need you to tell me what needs to be done.
你操心你自己的家人就好
You worry about your family, okay?
让我来操心我的
Let me worry about mine.
你在吗
You there?
山姆
Sam.
我相信每件事都按计划进行吧
I trust everything went according to plan.
对 我们正要去你那里
Yes. We're heading your way.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
万事俱备
As I'll ever be.
好 我们离飞机够远了
All right. We're far enough from the plane.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yep.
开始吧
Let's do this.
达瑞拉 混种动物在移♥动♥了
Dariela, the hybrids are on the move.
你们的机会来了
You got your window.
收到 现在出发
Copy that. Heading out.
我们会需要两艘印度洋军舰
We'll need two of the Indian Ocean warships
将它们所有的导弹瞄准孟买♥♥的巢穴
to focus all their missiles on the Mumbai nest.
其他所有军舰会瞄准伊斯坦堡的信标
All remaining ships will target the beacon in Istanbul.
他们在路上了
They're on their way.
取消应急方案
Call off the contingency.
看看你周围
Look around you.
这可事关整个世界的命运
We're talking about the fate of the world.
我不会冒任何风险的
I'm not taking any chances.
洛根解除警报了
Logan gave the all-clear.
你准备好跟这架飞机告别了吗
You ready to say good-bye to this thing?
不只是你而已
It's not just you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 困兽(2015) | 导航列表